• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 1,686 Views, 9 Comments

My Little Dragon: Friendship is Magic - JusSonic



It's the Mane Six and Spike as you never see them before...as Dragons! But can they stop the return of the Moon Dragon?

  • ...
9
 9
 1,686

Epilogue: Peace Restored

Epilogue: Peace Restored

It was a few minutes later as the dragon woke up on the floor. They groan a bit. It was crazy but the dragons have done it, they have defeated Moon Dragon.

"Ugh, my head," Rainbow groans a bit while feeling her forehead with on claw. "I felt like something hit it with a rock."

"Everyone okay," Applejack ask her friends to make sure that they are safe and sound.

"Oh, my hair, thank goodness!" Rarity exclaims happily. Her hair has grown back as if she has never cut it out in the first place!

"That is absolutely beautiful." Fluttershy said to Rarity with a smile on her face.

"Well, I have to say, I'm pleasantly surprised my hair grew back that quickly."

"I meant your broach. It's beautiful. It looks just like a precious gem."

"And yours looks like a cute butterfly." Rarity commented. Fluttershy looks down and sure enough, her broach has a cute butterfly right on it! Amazing!

"And mine looks like a whole bunch of party favors stacked together." Pinkie giggles a bit while opening her wings as she glances at her own necklace/broach.

"And mine looks like a lightning bolt. Awesome," Rainbow exclaims with a smirk at her own broach; She comment, "We came, we saw, We kicked her tail!"

"Dang Twilight! When yew talk about it earlier, Ah done thought yew were saying a bunch o' hooey...but Ah reckon 'dat we really do represent 'de elements o' friendship." Applejack said to Twilight with a smile.

"Yes, you are." A familiar voice spoke up. The dragons turn to a window, gasping as the sun lift up at last. A flash of light appears...along with a familiar that makes most of them bow to her. It's Princess Sun Dragon, she's freed of her imprisonment!

Twilight rush over and hugs the princess while exclaims, "Princess Sun Dragon! You're freed!"

"My faithful student Twilight, I knew you could do it, I just knew it."

"But, didn't you tell me that the story is nothing but a old lizard's tale?"

"No, I told you that you need to make new friends, nothing more." Sun Dragon explains to Twilight while the other dragons stood up. I saw the sign of Moon Dragon's return and try to speak reason, but it failed. I knew that you would be the one to have the magic inside to defeat her...but could not unleash it until you let true friendship into your heart."

Twilight smiles a bit as is her new friends. The princess is correct, the Mind Dragon haven't made friends since the disappearance of Ben Drake. And now that she did...friendship is really powerful in defeating the evil of darkness that is Moon Dragon!

"Now if only another will as well..." Sun Dragon said as she goes over to nearby. "Princess Moon Dragon."

Sure enough, on the remains of dark armor and smoke is another dragon, a Royal one with moderate cyan eye, a very light azure mane, a light phthalate blue coat, a magic aura of moderate cobalt blue and a crescent moon on a dark purple background who is just waking up. Princess Moon Dragon gasps as she saw the Dragon of the Sun coming to her, worried as to what she will do to her.

"It has been a 1000 years since I have saw you like this. It's time for us to put our differences behind us." Sun Dragon said as she sat down to Princess Moon Dragon gently. "Little sister, we were meant to rule together."

"Sister," Most of the dragons in surprise and confusion ask. Twilight knew that Princess Moon Dragon is Princess Sun Dragon's sister, from the stories and all. The sun dragon smiles as she got back up, hopefully.

"Will you accept my friendship?"

The dragons lean over. Will Princess Moon Dragon accept her sister's offer of friendship? Pinkie, leaning forward, yelps as she almost tripping, "Whoa!"

Soon something happens: Princess Moon Dragon got tears in her eyes, rushing over to her sister and hugs her. She exclaims, "Big sister, oh forgive me! I missed you so much!"

Princess Sun Dragon smiles happily, tears came in her own eyes as she hugs her sister saying, "And I miss you too." The sun dragon is happy; her sister has been freed of her corruption and is back in her life.

The Dragon Six smiles as Pinkie cry out tears from her eyes while blowing her eyes. This is wonderful; the Royal Dragon Sisters are reunited! The pink dragon stops crying and smiles while exclaiming, "Hey! I think this reunion calls for something..."

----------

"A party!" Pinkie pops back up in Dragonville eagerly as dragons flew by her in happiness. All of Draconia is saved from Eternal Night; Moon Dragon is defeated and restored to her true self, a party is happening in Dragonville!

Princess Sun Dragon and her sister were greeted in Dragonville by a bunch of cheering dragons. Spike happily rush over to Twilight and hugs her, happy for her victory and relieved that she's all right.

Princess Moon Dragon of course is worried on how the dragons would treat her because of what she tried to do...until two little dragons put a wreath of flowers around her neck, much to her surprise. It appears that the dragons of this generation are welcoming her back in light of what the former villainess has done. She smiles to her sister, relieved that all is well.

Princess Sun Dragon notices that Twilight isn't all that happy; she is staring at her feel in sadness. The princess goes over to the Mind Dragon while asking, "My faithful student, why are you sad; Are you not happy? Your quest is now over and you can return to your studies in Dragonlot at last."

"That's the problem...I have learned so much what it is to have friends, but now, I must leave them." Twilight said in sadness. Her friends look upset. They were happy to have her as a friend, but now it looks like she's going to leave. Princess Sun Dragon looks thoughtful. It wouldn't be right to force Twilight to leave her new friends...so it's time for a solution.

"Spike, a note please," Princess Sun Dragon instructs. Spike nods as he took out the parchment and pen, ready to write down what the ruler has to say. The Royal Dragon clears her throat while continuing, "I, Princess Sun Dragon, decrees that the Mind Dragon known as Twilight Sparkle will take a new mission for Draconia. She is to study the magic of friendship and reports her finding from her new home in Dragonville."

Twilight looks surprised then smiled as her friends crowd around her and cheers happily. The Mind Dragon is going to stay in Dragonville and be with her friends! This is great!

"Princess Sun Dragon, thank you!" Twilight exclaims in delight. "I will study harder than ever before!"

And so, a new day dawns in Dragonville, every dragon is roaring and cheering. With the defeat of Moon Dragon and a new dragon living in Dragonville, things have gotten better...

As we zoom away from town, Pinkie pops out while exclaiming to the camera, "Wow, is this exciting?! Are you sure excited because I sure am! At least now we actually gave a reason why the dragon version of Celestia didn't do anything to stop her sister. I have never been so excited...except for a time that I go gasp but I really mean..."

-------------

"Wow...that was wonderful!" Twilight exclaims with a smile as the show is over on the Universal Viewer in the library from when our story began. "What do you girls think?"

"I have to admit that was a pretty cool story. I probably wouldn't mind seeing more stories featuring our dragon counterparts from that universe." Rainbow said with a smile. The other ponies have indeed enjoyed the story, enough that they want to see more like it in the future.

"Yeah, but those are stories for other times. Anypony else have suggestions?"

"Yeah. I have one: I keep thinking back to your brother's wedding." Rarity said thoughtfully, recalling Shining's wedding from not so long ago. "What if you simply talked to Celestia in private concerning your suspicions about Cadance and waited until you had hard evidence before making any public accusations?"

"Or what if we failed to stop Nightmare Moon and had to agree to serve her in order to spare our families and friends?" Rainbow asks Twilight curiously.

"Or what if Discord had kept Celestia from sending your old letters back to you for inspiration and you had to take a cue from Batmare (i.e. spend years training yourself and designing and build weapons to stop Discord WITHOUT the Elements of Harmony)?" Fluttershy ask Twilight, coming up with another idea.

"Or what if Luna and Celestia BOTH flipped out an' became villains an' it was Discord an' 'de Changeling Queen 'dat were 'de good guys?" Applejack ask with another AU idea.

"Or what if we actually met Lorcan right after the mess with Garble and his pals?" Spike suggests, coming up with another idea.

Rainbow comment, "I keep thinking about how that jerk Diamond Tiara blackmailed the Cutie Mark Crusaders during the Gabby Gums mess? What if the Crusaders DID NOT gave in to that blackmail?"

"And I'll just bet there are a whole bunch of other universes (well, at least two) where we are super-heroes." Pinkie exclaims happily.

"Okay. Okay. That's enough ideas for now!" Twilight chuckles a bit to her friends. "Well, I think we've been here long enough."

"Right, time fer us 'ta go back 'ta what we were doing," Applejack said with a nod. "Dang nation, Granny Smith an' Big Mac is probably wondering where Ah am by now."

"Right and I am running behind on my business thanks to this show...not that I'm bitter mind you." Rarity said with a shrug.

The ponies say their goodbyes as they leave the library to back home. Twilight decides that after a show like this, she needs a quick snack from Sugarcube Corner. The purple unicorn left, leaving Spike alone to clean up (mostly because the dragon decides that he has no plans to leave).

Spike pauses then activates the machine. He then asks, "Okay, Universal Viewer, quick question...what would have happened if I didn't meet the gren dragon and had met another...dragon; A certain brother of mine?"

The Universal Viewer is activated as Spike takes a look at another show...which will be for another time.

The End for now

Cast list
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle (both pony and dragon)
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie (both pony and dragon), Fluttershy (both pony and dragon)
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash (both pony and dragon), Applejack (both pony and dragon)
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity (both pony and dragon), Moon Dragon/Princess Moon Dragon, Derpy Hooves, Granny Smith
Cathy Weseluck: Spike (both dragon and alicorn), The Mayor of Dragonville
Nicole Oliver: Princess Sun Dragon
Andrew Francis: White Knight
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Lee Tockar: Steven Magnet the Sea serpent
Jason Marsden: Ben Drake

Author's Note:

What do you guys think? It was a long time to work on but I finally got it done. I of course realize that I've forgotten to bolden Moon Dragon's sentences, but I decided not to worry about that.

Anyway, it's time for the next story, just in time for Halloween (changing the timeline for this). First off, a prologue...

"To Be Feared: (short story, takes place before "Tirek Reborn") After the past failures of Chrysalis and her Changelings, their true master is getting impatient. He plans on getting resurrected and be known and feared in Equestria once more."

Looks good, so I will get to it ASAP; Read, review and suggest!

The suggestions made by the ponies I will get to it at a later time.

Comments ( 3 )

3667158

Okay, I think I got that fixed.

I found it a little closer to the real story than I thought it would be but it was a nice story but now I know I'm not the only one with a universal viewer but I wonder if theirs has a multiverse capacity like mine and can see into the other multiverses out there like mine can... In any case It was worth a read and I faved it..:moustache:

Login or register to comment