• Published 17th Dec 2013
  • 2,531 Views, 28 Comments

Pinkie Pie Goes to Hell - iamthemithras



In a desperate need to eat sweets, Pinkie Pie sold her soul to Satan in exchange for a cupcake. Almost instantly being taken, Pinkie Pie must now spend eternity punished forever in Hell... or will she?

  • ...
10
 28
 2,531

Epilogue: Oh My Gosh!

PINKIE PIE

GOES TO

HELL

Epilogue: Oh My Gosh!

"What?... You sold your soul for a cupcake? Really?"

"Hey, I was hungry! Do you know how hard it is to suffer not eating desserts for days?"

"Uh - YEAH i do! About as hard as flying maybe! What's wrong with you? Wait. Don't answer that question"

Pinkie shuffled a hoof to the ground "... So, what brings you around Sugarcube corner anyway?"

"Well, i was just checking up on you. Everypony is really worried"

"Oooh! Did you bring me some cake?"

"What? Pinkie, yours is the only place we get desserts!"

Pinkie was about to comment about her secret stashes until she heard a booming voice from above "PINKIE... PINKIE...." she turned up to the sky and saw a beautiful light descending from the clouds

"Oh! Rainbow, did you hear that?"

"Yeah, somepony up there is making a huge thunderbolt"

"Huh?"

"PINKIE... PINKIE..." The booming voice continued to shake around Ponyville making the pink party pony look up again in the sky where the voice was coming "THIS IS THE LORD THY GOD"

She pointed her hoof towards the sky "There! Somepony is talking to me!"

Rainbow Dash looked up at the relatively peaceful looking cloud at the sky "...What?"

Pinkie felt the ground shaken and heard the voice continue "ONLY THINE EARS ARE OPEN TO THE VOICE OF THE LORD, PINKIE. IT IS MY WILL"

"What? Will? Who's Will? Ferrell?"

Rainbow Dash swept a confused look to Pinkie and the cloud she's talking to repeatedly to and fro, sense not described "... wwWhaat?"

"I HAVE CHOSEN YOU AMONG PONIES, MY DAUGHTER, TO PROCLAIM THE WORD OF THE LORD"

"Daddy?! What are you doing up there?!"

"Pinkie, what in Equestria-"

"SPREAD THE GOOD NEWS, MY FAITHFUL SERVANT. EVERYTHING IS IN ACCORDANCE"

"But Daddy, I'm working at Sugarcube Corner, remember?"

"OH ME DAMN IT! JUST GET UP OVER HERE!"

The sound of angels singing entered as beautiful rays of light descend from the cloud. Suddenly, Pinkie Pie felt herself floating from the ground and levitated straight to the heavens.

"PINKIE?! WHAT- HUH?! WHAT--?!" Rainbow Dash was at lost for words, not that saying anything would do much at the situation. Rainbow Dash is too astonished to follow Pinkie Pie's ascension, and so just stared at her uncool-like until she disappeared in the clouds...


The singing of angels came with Hallelujahs as Pinkie looks upon the face of God...


"Hi!"

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

Well, NOW the story is technically complete. Stay tuned for the sequel!

I'm still torn between the possible titles. Pinkie Pie Christ? Messiah Pie Superstar? Jesus Fucking Pie?
I'm going to be hated by a lot of people.

Comments ( 8 )

Only Pinkie Pie can turn hell into a party.

Nuff said. LET'S PARTY!!!! :pinkiehappy:

3772836 I con-damnfucking-cur.

3772836
3772902

Thank you so much for the comments! :pinkiesmile:

the sequel will come around after I publish Alimaniacs

Jesus Pie?

Great story, I almost feel bad for Satan. Almost. Liked!

3773231
Share the love and tell your friends about this :pinkiecrazy: pinkieplease?

3773034

Pinkie Pie Messiah. decided.

This was my first fanfiction i read.

Login or register to comment