• Published 17th Dec 2013
  • 2,530 Views, 28 Comments

Pinkie Pie Goes to Hell - iamthemithras



In a desperate need to eat sweets, Pinkie Pie sold her soul to Satan in exchange for a cupcake. Almost instantly being taken, Pinkie Pie must now spend eternity punished forever in Hell... or will she?

  • ...
10
 28
 2,530

Chapter 4: These Demon Friends of Mine!

PINKIE PIE

GOES TO

HELL

Chapter 4: These Demon Friends of Mine!

"O-okay. It's not often that i get two ponies in hell at almost the exact same time."

FlutterSatan stood before two ponies that abruptly fell from Equestria onto the surface of Limbo, both of which are rather dashing looking gents, if you don't mind her thinking.

"..nghh... I say, that's a rather peculiar fall" the stallion with neatly styled mane wearing a monocle and a sophisticated black suit lifted himself from the floor and glanced at the demon herself "... i do believe you look familiar"

"What? Aren't you one of the elements?" the other dashing stallion sporting a high-maintenance mane and white primp tuxedo spat an inquisitive tone at FlutterSatan "Where am i? And why do you look so different?"

"O-oh. Um, i'm sorry gentlecolts but i'm not who you think i am. I'm Satan. Welcome to Hell... Specifically the first circle of which, i don't sentence a lot of ponies to Limbo as you can see"

The stallions looked over the horizon of Limbo, not seeing a single pony in sight. The peculiar landscape unsettled both of them even more as they look back at the strange mare that greeted them.

"Limbo you say?" the grey maned stallion adjusted his monocle at the sight of the demon "How did we end up here?"

"You died. Both of you. That's why both of you are here now"

The stallions' jaw dropped as soon as FlutterSatan was done with her sentence, a bit unhinged to fully comprehend her later words "I was a bit busy taking care of something at the fifth circle so i didn't anticipate both of you coming. Anyway, would you care to tell me how you gentlecolts died? If you wouldn't mind that is"

".. well..." the monocled stallion raised his head, trying to shake away his initial shock with weak effort "I just got home after a business trip to hear moans from inside the house. The sound came from upstairs and i knew that someone was making love to my young wife, Fleur. They must have heard me because i immediately raced upstairs to find out who has been making love to her and when i got there my wife was still panting but with no stallion in sight. I searched everywhere in the room then the mansion because i knew the culprit couldn't have been far. But my heart got the better of me and... i assume i went into cardiac arrest... so i am here"

"Oh Fancy Pants, you twit"

FlutterSatan and the monocled stallion shifted their attention to the blonde-maned stallion when he made his retort "If you had checked your freezer then we BOTH would still be alive!"

"Blueblood?!" the gray maned stallion eye twitched as he heard the gentlecolt admit to his crime "YOU were the one sleeping with Fleur?!"

"Quite so. Your fault really, with beauty like hers it is a crime not to satisfy her needs" Blueblood snapped with disgust at Fancy, unhappy with his predicament all because of Fancy Pants being a terrible lover.

"I'll show you what's criminal, you ruffian!" and with that, Fancy pounced on Blueblood and pounded his hooves at the stallion

"AH! Get your hooves off me! You dare disrespect my royal lineage?!" Blueblood returned the blows to the old stallion at his wits end with their situation. The stallions wrestled each other as they pound and bite on each other on the reddish barren ground of Limbo.

"U-uhmm... Please stop fighting" FlutterSatan's soft voice was drowned out by the sound of the two fighting "Please stop" her pleads were unheard as the two continue to tear each other apart. Taking a deep breath, she started to convulse and became washed with fire as she transform into her monster form before the stallions

"STOOOP FIGHTING!!!" the loud low roar boomed through the horizon, stopping the stallions in their rampage. The two let go of the other's rumpled suit as the monster transform back to its mare form

"H-here i mean. You both can beat up each other for all of eternity in the fifth circle of Hell"

"Fifth circle?" Fancy Pants remarked as he tidy up his suit, his monocle miraculously still in its place

"Where is that?" Blueblood continued Fancy's question, even though he's uncertain if that was the right question to ask in the first place.

"Let me take you there" a ring of fire surrounded all of them as they both transport to Wrath, the fifth circle of hell. They stood over a familiar mountainous landscape populated with torturing demons, lava spouts and tormented souls gnashing their teeth.

"Welcome gentlecolts to the fifth circle of Hell! Where you'll be punished forever by being beaten fo--" She stopped her sentence as she notice the place totally absent of torturing demons and tormented souls "... What the hell?"

For no apparent reason the trio started to hear a sort of moderately paced upbeat music highly out of place.

".... What. The. HELL?"


Pinkie is jogging along the rocky surface of the fifth circle of Hell with the twin demon ponies following behind her.

"My name is Pinkie Pie♫ - Hello!" She waved her hoof at a demon pony and a stallion in mid-torture, both of which gleefully waved back at her

"And I am here in Hell♫ - How 'ya doing?" she greeted a mare missing a hoof, which also waved back at her

"At first i want to cryyy♫ But now -- I guess that i'm O-kaaaAAAYY!♫"

She instantly appeared between Fancy Pants and Blueblood "It doesn't matter now♫ - What's up?"

"If you are just or cruel♫" she placed her hooves at the shoulders of Fancy and Blueblood respectively "Howdy!"

"but staying here in HEEELL♫ Does not-- mean we'l be filled with gloom!♫" on her way to the chorus, she jumped back to the crowd of demons trotting with her

" 'cause iiii'll - make sure - weeeee'll - be fiiiilled - wiiith - gleeeee!♫"

The demon pegasus joined the song "Yes she would!♫"

"I'll rid your hearts of Hell's wrath all the whiiiiile♫"

The demon mare also joined in "Yes she must!♫"

" 'cause all i really need's a SMILE! SMILE! SMILE!♫ - from these demon friends of MINE!♫"


FlutterSatan's jaw just kept dropped as Pinkie jumped to the beat


Pinkie Pie approached a random demon flaying a stallion with a whip "I'd like to see you grin♫"

"Really?" The demon gave Pinkie a huge smile, showing off its sharp teeth.

She turned to the stallion "I'd like to see you beam♫"

"Uh, What?"

"The corners of your fangs turned up, is always Pinkie's dream♫" She grabbed the two by their shoulder and they used the whip as a jump rope for no reason.

"Horn bump!" Two other demons bumped their horns together, for no reason also.

Pinkie frowned as she saw a mare looking forlorn in the distance "But if you're kinda angry♫ By the fact that you're in Hell♫"

She instantly appeared next to the mare and gave her a cupcake from wherever she keeps her stuff that she probably got from Hell's Kitchen "I'll open up and do my best - to turn your stay here really weeeeell!♫" The mare took the cupcake and bit it with a smile.

Pinkie Pie then launched through the air with rainbow glitter trailing behind her

" 'CAUSE - IIII LOOOVE TO MAAAKE YOUUU GRIN!♫ - GRIN!♫ - GRIIIIN♫!!!!"

"Yes i do!♫" doo doot dooot.

"Bust it out from ear to ear - let it bee-giin!!!♫" Pinkie Pie continued flying over hell as several demon pegasus joined her flight

"Just giiive me a joyful grin grin grin!♫--" She hovered low over the mountainous terrace of Wrath and glided towards Satan

"Fill this circle with good cheer!♫"

Smoke blinded Satan as Pinkie Pie land directly in front of her. FlutterSatan waved her hooves around to push away the smoke and saw Pinkie Pie staring at her with sad eyes

"It's true that Hell is dark aaaand torture-yyy♫...." Pinkie held a hoof at Satan.

"And it really made me sad♫ but Satan here showed me that staying here isn't that baad♫..."

FlutterSatan immediately looked around her hoping that Pinkie really didn't meant her, confused and wondering where she got her idea.

"There's one thing that makes me happy and makes my stay here worthwhiiiile♫"

"And that's when I talk to demons and get them to smiiiiile♫"

Pinkie grabbed FlutterSatan's gazing cheeks and stretched them upwards "So SMIIIIIIIILE!!!!!♫♫"

Pinkie let go of FlutterSatan's cheeks and trotted away following the beat, so did Fancy Pants and Blueblood finally leaving FlutterSatan still trying to understand why a musical is happening in his favorite circle of Hell

"I really am so happy♫ Even Hell is full of glee♫"

"I give a smile♫ I geeet a smile♫ Another cupcake for me, please?♫" A demon with a chef's hat threw her a cupcake and she gobbled the whole thing with her mouth, wrapper and all


"AND IIII LOVE HELL'S KITCHEN'S TREATS!♫ TREATS!♫ TREEEATS!♫"

"Yes i do!♫"

doo doot doot.

"Tell me what more can i saaaay to make yoouuu seeee♫"

"That i do?♫"

doo doot doot.

"It makes me happy when you beam♫ beam♫ beam!♫'

"It makes staying here so GREEEEEEAAAAAAT!!!!!♫♫"

A rainbow appeared over the horizon, accenting over Pinkie Pie and the demons following behind her looking awesome as hell. The demon twins carried Pinkie Pie by their backs and the crowd of different kinds of demons and tortured ponies trotted behind them as they all parade through the circle.

"Come on everypony -- smile, smile, SMIIILE!♫♫ Rid your hearts out of HELLFIRE!♫ HELLFIRE!♫"

Everypony - the demons and the tortured souls finally sang along with Pinkie, because of course they know the lyrics of the song - everybody knows the lyrics of the song! "All she really need's a SMILE♫ SMILE♫ SMIIIILE♫ -- go and make our stay so FIIIIIIINE!!!♫♫"

"It's the perfect place to beeee!!!♫♫" as everypony in the background is chants "Smile! Smile! Smile!" Pinkie just appeared out from the picture and is directly facing you, dear reader.

"Psst. you thought I wouldn't break the 4th wall at this story, did you? Well you're wrong. Hi reader! -- Ahem, -- Give a smile, it's neever a criiime!♫ Makes even Hell so great to seeeeee!♫"

"Smiiile...♫"

the crowd echoed the best chorus for a song ever "Smiiile...♫"

Another, because everypony can't get enough of the word "Smiiiiile!♫"

Fun Fact: Singing in a crow hides the fact that you can't sing "Smiiiile!!♫"

"SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILE♫♫!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Pinkie spun around, facing the sky while the crowd circled around her, hooves together chanting like they're trying to summon the god of smiles

"Go on and - SMIIIIIIIILE♫♫!!!!" at this point, 99 red balloons flew atop everypony, streamers streaming everywhere at the sky above, fireworks showcased the crescendo of everypony singing as they reach the finale of their performance

"Just freaking smile!♫"

The music stopped and everybody froze as Pinkie give FlutterSatan an unnerving stare. Everypony froze at their spot, the balloons and streamers stopped floating and streaming in mid-air, leaping flames at the shores of hell stopped animating, even somepony who jumped in mid-air before the finale kept stationary in mid-air. Nopony blinked as the sound of crickets enter from the horizon. FlutterSatan didn't try to lift her jaw as red eyes lock with cheery cerulean eyes. She tries to reason but nothing made sense, and from all she saw happen so far, nothing probably will.

"...Wha.... What... How--"

"What?"

"Huh?"

"Huh?"

".... What?"

"... Umm..... What?"

"WHAT?"

"What?"

"STOP! What is going on around here?!"

The pink equine just shook her head, expecting Satan to know better "Duh, everypony knows what's going on!" she took a deep breath and faced the crowd in still life behind "This is A - PAAAAAAARRRTYYYY!!!!!"

Everypony cheered in unison and the balloons continued to float, streamers continued streaming, fireworks continued their show, the pony in mid-air got back to the ground, everypony continued about their business.

Satan grabbed Pinkie's shoulder and made her face the obviously stricken demon "WHAT?! How did you do all this?! This never happened before!"

"Great isn't it?! Since that everypony isn't happy staying here in hell - being forced to be beaten up, and being forced to beat other ponies up - i figured i'd help spice the place up a bit!"

FlutterSatan took a glance at the crowd before them, dancing and chatting like this circle is hosting a party. Lower demons that she appointed personally to oversee the punishment being brought on everypony singing karaoke, Tortured ponies drinking punch, a white mare with spiky mane is mixing beats at a turntable.

"Is that Vinyl Scratch?"

"Yup! I thought i'd ask her to help me set this place up! She's always ready to lend me a hand"

"But... she isn't scheduled to die yet"

"Oh no! She's not dead"

"Then how did she?!--... How did you--?!.... AARGH!!"

Satan transformed into her monster form - somewhat even larger than before. Towering over everypony almost a mountain tall, her giant goat hooves made the ground tremble as she pick up Pinkie Pie with her red claw pinched at Pinkie's back, suspending her a mile from the ground. The pink pony's mane swayed from the monsters nostril as it exasperate a huff

"YOU ARE VERY TROUBLESOME TO KEEP. I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO SEND YOU TO THE WORST CIRCLE IN HELL!"

Pinkie immediately felt the air cool down below her as she take a peek below to see the ground floor sunk open to reveal an icy wasteland far beneath the barren ground of Wrath.

"I'M SENDING YOU DOWN TO THE LOWEST CIRCLE IN HELL. WHERE THE TRAITORS ARE FOREVER FROZEN - FULLY AWAKE, BUT PERPETUALLY COLD AND LIFELESS"

".... that sounds bad"

"IT IS BAD. THE INSTANT YOU GET THERE YOU'LL BE FROZEN IN A GIANT ICICLE. I DOUBT YOU'D BE ABLE TO MESS THINGS UP IN THAT CIRCLE!"

"But why?! I just want to make everyone happy!"

"NOBODY'S SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPY IN HELL! NOT EVEN ME! i mean ESPECIALLY IN MY FAVORITE CIRCLE!!"

Satan released the pink equine from her grip and let her slip almost instantly to the gaping hole below leaving no time for Pinkie to scream as if she was being sucked into the hole below. With a quick whiiiiip! sound effect, the hole below closed almost as fast as Pinkie fell in it, looking as if it didn't opened at all.

"... WHAT THE? WHAT ARE YOU ALL LOOKING AT?" after letting Pinkie fall to the lowest circle of hell, everypony and every demon gazed at Satan's towering form "GET BACK TO TORTURING AND BEING TORTURED ALREADY!!"

"Hey man, that wasn't very nice throwing Pinkie Pie from the party"

"AND YOU--" Satan pointed to the white mare "GET THE HAY OUT FROM HERE ALREADY!"


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!--OOOFFF!!!"

Pinkie's swiftly fell to an icy wasteland closely resembling the last circle she was in - only this time everything's frozen of course, and instead of lava spouts there are frozen lakes. Pinkie stood up from her fall that didn't hurt for some reason too and spun around to see instead of demons and tortured ponies - there are just ponies frozen in ice.

"Oh dear! Why is everyone frozen?"

"Heck if i know"

Pinkie turned to the direction of the voice reverbing from a giant icicle. A beige stallion with long unkempt mane and long curly beard and mustache standing inside a giant icicle, his body frozen in place leaving little room for his jaws to move.

"Woah! You're alive!"

"No, i'm dead. Nopony's alive anymore little filly"

"Oh - right.. i mean - you can talk!"

".... uhh.. yeah"

"Uhh... i mean - uh.. aren't you frozen? Shouldn't frozen ponies.. you know, actually be frozen?"

"Everypony here is frozen from the hooves up - except our heads, so all we can do really is talk and move our eyes. Watch"

The stallion inside moved his eyes around, the irises darting to and fro like an insect trying to escape.

"Whoa... That's cool!... and creepy!"

"I know, right?"

"But - how come everypony here is frozen from the hooves up except for their mouths?"

The stallion inside rolled his eyes for effect. There's nothing he can really do, being frozen and all so he takes what comfort rolling his eyes could give "Something about giving Satan the joy of us screaming in agony for all eternity, I don't know"

".... Huh? Why is that? I've never been frozen before, does it hurt?"

"Well yes, my good lady"

Pinkie turned to the direction of the other voice, its accent akin to her good friend Rarity "You'll feel every inch of your body immobile. From your flesh to your blood, everything would turn into chunks inside and they all hurt. We're not completely frozen either, so our nerves can pick up the excruciating pain we constantly suffer."

".. That sounds really painful"

"Eh, only for the first few months"

Pinkie turned back to rugged beige stallion "Don't get me wrong, it still hurts as hay but you kind of get used to it sooner or later"

"Oh.... then--"

"Oh fiddlesticks! Satan is coming - quick everyone, get back to screaming!"

Everypony frozen inside the giant icicles immediately began moaning in pain, some are begging their anguish to end and some are just saying random gibberish.

[OH, THE PAIIIIIN!!!]

[PLEASE! LET ME OUT! MY INSIDES REALLY HURT!]

[I HAVE COLD URTICARIA!! I'M ALLERGIC TO COLD! IT'S A REAL CONDITION - REALLY! - ACHOO ACHOO!]

[I CAN'T FEEL MY BONER! I CAN'T FEEL MY BONER!]

[WHAT? YOU MEAN YOUR BONES RIGHT?]

[YEAH, THAT'S WHAT I MEANT! MY BONES!]

[PLEASE LET ME OUT JUST THIS ONCE! I FARTED INSIDE HERE MONTHS AGO AND THE SMELL STILL WON'T GO AWAY!]

[HE'S SAYING THE TRUTH! I'M RIGHT BEHIND HIM AND I CAN SEE FART JUICE AT HIS RUMP! OH SWEET CELESTIA!]

[MY WORD, EVERYONE IS SO DISGUSTING! I DEMAND TO BE PLACED IN A DIFFERENT CIRCLE!]

[OH CELESTIA, WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN US?]

[THIS IS HORRIBLE! I'M FROZEN NEXT TO A DAMN PREACHER!]

[I'M JUST BEING SENTIMENTAL, YOU BRUTE!]

[DAMN IT EVERYONE, WE'RE SUPPOSE TO BE IN MOANING IN PAIN HERE!]

[WE ARE IN PAIN! I'M SITTING IN MY MONTH OLD FART JUICE FOR CELESTIA'S SAKE!]

Pinkie Pie's bewildered look finally centered onto the familiar monster form of Satan as she descend from the large hole where Pinkie fell from. Both surrounded by screams of pain among other things, she flinched as Satan's large hooves thumped the frozen floor

"Sorry that i took a while, i sent Vinyl out from Hell first. Anyway, WITNESS AS YOU JOIN IN THE SCREAMS OF AGONY AND HOPELESSNESS THAT SURROUND YOU, PINKIE PIE!"

The giant lifted a demon claw as it glow in fiery red light and summoned ice from beneath and enclosed the pink pony.

"MUWAHAHAHAHA!!! NOW! I DOUBT THAT YOU'D BE ABLE --*cough* *cough* *cough*"

Satan transformed back to her Fluttershy form, still coughing for some reason "*cough* *cough* *cough* - ahem. Oh dear, my power is getting through me. *clears throat* ahem, where was I?" FlutterSatan approached the large icicle enclosing Pinkie within "O-oh. Yes. Um. I doubt that you'd be able to wreak more havoc in this circle, seeing as that you're trapped inside there"

FlutterSatan waited for a moment, expectant of something from Pinkie. After a few more seconds she neared her head to Pinkie's icy tomb "You should be writhing in pain now"

Pinkie Pie snapped and took this as her cue "Oh! uh-OWIE OWIE OWIE! OH! THE PAIN! OW OW OW!"

A bit uncertain and not fully satisfied. FlutterSatan raised an eyebrow at Pinkie at first, but decided to give it the benefit of doubt and used her pegasus wings to fly to the opening above, leaving everypony to their pain.

"OWIE OWIE OWIE! OW OW OW! HELP ME! ANYPONY! PLEASE SAVE ME!"

"Don't worry kid, you'll get used to the pain soon. A month minimum."

Pinkie tried to turn to the beige stallion at her left, but realized her head is kept in place and the rest of her body frozen inside out "Actually, i don't feel hurt. I'm just frozen"

"... What?" the sophisticated stallion to her right tried to lift an eyebrow but couldn't "What ever do you mean? Everypony here felt very painful at first"

"I don't know. Hey everypony! look, i can move my eyes like you guys too!" Pinkie rolled her eyes for several times "Cool huh?"

"Eh, I've seen better" the beige stallion rolled his eyes in competition to Pinkie "Hah"

"Well, that's a sight!" Pinkie rolled her eyes in response.

"EYE know, right?" the beige stallion rolled his eyes too.

"Yes! And it sure is EYES-cold here!" Pinkie rolled her eyes.

"Haha! Yeah, EYE SEE!" the beige stallion rolled his eyes.

"Oh good heavens" the white stallion rolled his eyes.

"Hey! stick with the pun!" the beige stallion rolled his eyes at the white stallion

"I don't see the point in doing so"

"Ah - there you go!"

"Wait, hold on-" Pinkie tried to turn to the beige stallion "nngh! nngh!" for some reason her body won't move "nngh!.. oh wait, i'm frozen" haha "So, what was that all about back there? Why did everypony started screaming when Satan was coming?"

"Oh. Well, remember when i told you earlier that you'd get used to the pain? Yeah, we all figured we have to fake it once in a while when Satan checks up on us. You know, the fact that we're suppose to suffer here and all. Last time Satan noticed one of us not really in much pain, Satan transferred the pony to a different circle - and we figured there are worst things happening to everypony in other circles so..."

"Oh...." Pinkie took a moment to ponder all this. So, the lowest circle happens to be the least painful? "Satan thought this circle was the worst"

"Yes, that fellow isn't really the sharpest tool on the shed" the rugged stallion and the pink mare turned their eyes at the white gentlecolt "personally, i think he's just misunderstood - being the image of evil and whatnot. I always feel that his maniacal laughs are a bit forced, it's like he doesn't even like his job"

"Really? Wow, i didn't thought of him that way. Wait. Is he a mare or a stallion?"

"I honestly don't know. You could argue that he's asexual, but Satan seems fond of his or her mare pegasus form"

"Hey pink pony! I just realized we haven't got your name yet"

Pinkie Pie turned her eyes at the beige stallion beside her icicle prison "My name's Pinkie Pie! But you can call me Pinkamena Diane Pie for short. Pinkie will do. How about you?"

"I'm Judas Carriage - and that frissy stallion beside you is Anthenor Trot"

Pinkie didn't stifle a chuckle "Haha! Your name is Carriage? And yours is Trot?! AHAHAHA!"

"Hey cut it out already. I already suffered for that in my past life, give me a break now"

"I too have my fair share of contempt. Say, what are you in here for anyway Pinkie Pie?"

Pinkie turned to Anthenor, her brows neared together at the question "Oh! I don't know really. I've been to the third circle and just recently the fifth one. Now Satan sent me here because I probably made him angry. How about you?"

"I'm here because I betrayed my country by opening our gates to the enemy... I have nothing more to say, I'm just appalled that i have to spend eternity here just for that, I have done many good things in my lifetime"

Judas spoke up "I'm here because.... well, i'd rather not talk about it actually"



"Oh my.... Why are you chatting?"

The three frozen ponies got set back to reality by the sound of FlutterSatan's voice. Everypony else actually have been doing their routine fake panic while they have been too occupied to notice, for some reason all three of them felt the barriage of screaming around them could not drown out the sound of FlutterSatan's flaring nostrils

"You're making me look bad to the big pony on top, Pinkie... nobody's suppose chat here, Pink...iee........" FlutterSatan's soft voice had a very subtle tremble to it - The sound of somepony about to explode

"O-Oh-- Hi Satan! How-w-w long have you been standing in front of u-us?"



"Pinkie Pie! PINKIE PIE! Come on and get out here already!"

Rainbow Dash continued pounding on the door of Sugarcube Corner, expecting to see the pink mare giving a no-show for days "Come on out already, Pinkie! You've been cooped inside there for days! Everypony's worried about you. Especially when you pounced on Derpy just a while ago"

Rainbow looked up to the second story of the store and saw the window at Pinkie's room wide open. "Pinkie!" using her wings, she hovered to the top and peered through the window "Pinkie! You in there? Come on and get out already! We got tons of pranks to catch up with"

Inspecting Pinkie's room, all Rainbow Dash saw of note was a slightly untidy empty bed, a sleeping Gummy, and really - just no sign of Pinkie Pie being inside "Pinkie? Tsk. Where are you?" Rainbow hovered through the window and landed in front of Pinkie's bed facing her "Pinkie? Stop hiding already, I just want to check up on you. Also, where did Vinyl go? Carrot top said you were the last person she saw with her"

Immediately, Rainbow Dash felt the ground tremble and crumble beneath. Rainbow Dash kept her pace for a moment and felt that the sound is coming from near the town fountain. She flew from the room through the window she came in from earlier, braving herself for whatever is happening.

A large ring of fire ignited between the fountain and sugarcube corner, inside of which she can see a fiery tunnel to probably the depths of Equestria. Rainbow hovered with care, avoiding being singed by spouts of fire erupting from the ring. After a few moments a red coated doubled horned pegasus flew from beneath, carrying a familiar pink pony by her tail with her mouth. The red
pegasus spun around and threw the pink pony to Sugarcube Corner's direction, almost just below Rainbow herself

"YOU CAN HAVE YOUR SOUL BACK - JUST DON'T COME BACK HERE ANYMORE!!"

The red pegasus started to descend back to the depths as the mare notice Ranibow Dash hovering close.

"Oh, hey Rainbow Dash"

"Hey"

And with that, the horned pegasus flew back to where she came. The ring of fire faded, and the ground transformed back to the way it was.

Rainbow Dash approached Pinkie Pie, confused and a little cold "Pinkie, what happened?"

Pinkie stood up, aching from the throw and feeling a slight headache coming "Long Story"

Author's Note:

Before you say anything, using the Smile song in fan fics is perfectly okay!

I know, because i read that blog post from before... last month maybe? Around the time the site had some new rules, they specifically said the Smile song is okay.
THE SMILE SONG IS OKAY

Here's the lyrics of my song, just for the hell of it:

My name is Pinkie Pie♫ - Hello
And I am here in Hell♫ - How 'ya doing?
At first i want to cryyy♫ But now -- I guess that i'm O-kaaaAAAYY!♫

It doesn't matter now♫ - What's up?
If you are just or cruel♫ - Howdy!
but staying here in HEEELL♫ Does not-- mean we'l be filled with gloom!♫

'cause iiii'll - make sure - weeeee'll - be fiiiilled - wiiith - gleeeee!♫
(Yes she would!)
I'll rid your hearts of Hell's wrath all the whiiiiile♫
"Yes she must!♫
'cause all i really need's a SMILE! SMILE! SMILE!♫ - from these demon friends of MINE!♫


I'd like to see you grin♫
(Really?)
I'd like to see you beam♫
(Uh, What?)
The corners of your fangs turned up, is always Pinkie's dream♫
(Horn bump!)

But if you're kinda angry♫ By the fact that you're in Hell♫
I'll open up and do my best - to turn your stay here really weeeeell!♫

'CAUSE - IIII LOOOVE TO MAAAKE YOUUU GRIN!♫ - GRIN!♫ - GRIIIIN♫!!!!
Yes i do!♫
Bust it out from ear to ear - let it bee-giin!!!♫

Just giiive me a joyful grin grin grin!♫
Fill this circle with good cheer!♫


It's true that Hell is dark aaaand torture-yyy♫....
And it really made me sad♫ but Satan here showed me that staying here isn't that baad♫...

There's one thing that makes me happy and makes my stay here worthwhiiiile♫
And that's when I talk to demons and get them to smiiiiile♫

So SMIIIIIIIILE!!!!!♫♫
I really am so happy♫ Even Hell is full of glee♫
I give a smile♫ I geeet a smile♫ Another cupcake for me, please?♫

AND IIII LOVE HELL'S KITCHEN'S TREATS!♫ TREATS!♫ TREEEATS!♫
Yes i do!♫

Tell me what more can i saaaay to make yoouuu seeee♫
That i do?♫

It makes me happy when you beam♫ beam♫ beam!♫
It makes staying here so GREEEEEEAAAAAAT!!!!!♫♫

Come on everypony -- smile, smile, SMIIILE!♫♫ Rid your hearts out of HELLFIRE!♫ HELLFIRE!♫
All she really need's a SMILE♫ SMILE♫ SMIIIILE♫ -- go and make our stay so FIIIIIIINE!!!♫♫
It's the perfect place to beeee!!!♫♫ Give a smile, it's neever a criiime!♫
Makes even Hell so great to seeeeee!♫

Smiiile...♫
Smiiile...♫
Smiiiiile!♫
Smiiiiile!♫

SMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILE♫♫!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Go on and - SMIIIIIIIILE♫♫!!!

Just freaking smile!♫

I have an idea for a good sequel, but that's for a different time.

Oh, and thanks for reading!