• Published 3rd Dec 2013
  • 1,933 Views, 4 Comments

Apple Wedding - Rakoon1



Big McIntosh and Cherry Blossom are about to marry. Let's see what happens during this engagement and obstacles that will appear.

  • ...
3
 4
 1,933

Apple Wedding

After saving Sky from the Lord of Chaos’ control and the Lord of the Order have taken him back to his world, it seemed that things were returning to normal. Cherry Blossom and Big McIntosh couldn’t be happier because their marriage was coming and they were very eager for that day to come.

After what had happened, the Cutie Mark Crusaders got to know the truth about Cherry Blossom came from another world. As it would expect, they became a little upset because they weren’t told anything, but then they became very interested in Cherry’s old life.

The wedding was approaching apace and the preparations were beginning to be done. Rarity soon began working on Cherry’s wedding dress, Pinkie Pie began organizing the reception, Fluttershy began rehearsing her birds for the music and Applejack and the Cakes started to provide the catering. All this was overseen by Twilight who ran everything with her incredible dowry for organization. She also would be the one who would preside over the ceremony, as she was a princess.

Cherry was immensely anxious to the wedding day came, not only because she would marry the love of her life, but also she would go back to see her family and friends who had been authorized by the Lord of Order to attend the wedding, since that the next day they return to their world. She longed to return to see his parents, her sister Daphne and her five best friends. However, their boyfriends would not come, at least it was what the Lord of Order said. Her adoptive parents also wouldn’t come because the Lord of the Order said that eight people was his limit. However, he assured her that they would watch everything in their house.

Then the eve of the wedding arrived. That was the day her family and friends would come to see Cherry Blossom. She walked to the edge of the Everfree Forest, accompanied by Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie. It goes without saying that the latter was quite excited to go meet Cherry Blossom’s family and friends.

"Oh, this is so exciting!" Pinkie exclaimed as she jumped around them. "I'm so excited to meet your family! I never met other ponies besides you who were not from this world. Of course they will not be ponies, but whatever. I’m eager to make a big welcome party to them all. It will be fantastic!"

Cherry laughed and said:

"Pinkie, calm down. I don’t think you need to throw a party for them. Besides, you already have the wedding reception to prepare."

"Oh, but I already have it prepared for centuries" she said.

"You must be very nervous to come back to see your family again, don’t you?" Twilight asked.

"I'm shaking" Cherry Blossom replied. "They still don’t know Big Mac. I just hope they like him."

"But of course they will like him" Rainbow Dash said. "Don’t be so nervous. After all that has happened, it’s not your parents or friend’s disapproval that will separate you and Big Mac."

"Yes, you're right, Rainbow" Cherry Blossom said, now more confident. "I have to be calm and take a deep breath."

She did so and then there was an explosion of light. When it cleared, the Lord of Order appeared, accompanied by eight ponies. Cherry could recognize them all. Oritel, her father, was an earth pony and had the same coat as Cherry, a brown mane and a small beard with a sword crossed with a shield as Cutie Mark. Marion, her mother, was a unicorn, just like her youngest daughter, with a mostly desaturated dark lime green coat and a mane that as the same color as Cherry’s. Daphne, her sister, was a earth pony like her father, also having his coat, and her mane had a light blonde color and she had a flame as Cutie Mark. Flora was an earth pony with a grayish lime green coat and a moderate orange mane with four pink flowers as Cutie Mark. Aisha was a pegasus with a coat that had the same color as her skin in another world and a dark brown mane and with a tidal wave as Cutie Mark. Stella was a unicorn with a vivid orange coat and a very soft yellow mane, with a sun and three stars as a Cutie Mark. Tecna was also a unicorn with a moderate violet coat and a moderate dark pink mane with what should be three pixels as Cutie Mark. Musa was an earth pony with a moderate pink coat and a very dark desaturated blue mane with a microphone surrounded by notes as Cutie Mark.

"Ladies and gentleman ... I mean, fillies and gentlecolt, welcome to Equestria" the Lord of Order said.

The eight new ponies seemed very impressed with their new look.

"Well, it is not bad" Stella said, stroking her mane. "The horn suits me."

"And these wings are amazing" Aisha said, opening and closing her wings.

"This place is so beautiful!" Flora exclaimed. "It’s full of plants and life."

"Mom! Dad! Daphne! Girls! "Cherry Blossom exclaimed, running up to them.

"Bloom!" Exclaimed everyone, seeing her.

Cherry hugged her parents and her sister strongly and then she was greeted by a collective embrace from her friends.

"It's so good to see you" Cherry said.

"It is also good to see you, dear" Marion said.

"Even for more with a moment like this" said Daphne. "I cannot believe my little sister is getting married."

"I just hope he is a good guy... I mean, pony" Oritel said. "This is still a bit confusing to me."

Cherry Blossom laughed and said:

"I also thought the same, but soon I got used to it."

"And tell me, is your boyfriend cute?" Stella asked.

"Stella!" her friends said, in a reproachful tone.

"What, I’m just curious" she defended herself.

Cherry laughed because she had missed Stella’s direct and fun approaches. She said:

"It's a shame that others have not been able to come."

"Well, they would have, if was not for the bright lord there" Stella replied, motioning to the Lord of Order.

"Princess Stella, I must remind you that..." he began.

"Yes, yes, you have to keep the balance and bla, bla, bla" Stella completed.

"Precisely" the Lord of Order replied. "And don’t forget you have until the end of the day of tomorrow before I come get you."

"Don’t worry, Lord of Order" Aisha said. "We will meet the schedule."

"By my calculations, we have precisely the time to be with Bloom and kill the longing" Tecna said.

"And also to see the sights" Musa said. "We cannot miss the opportunity to know this land."

"Yes, I’m eager to see the flowers of here" Flora said.

"Thank you, once again, Lord of Order" Oritel thanked, making a slight bow.

"Yes, it was very kind allowing us to come to attend our daughter’s wedding" Marion said.

"It was a pleasure" the Lord of Order replied. "Well, I gotta go. See you tomorrow."

And then there was an explosion of light and he disappeared.

"Family and friends, let me introduce you some of my friends from here" said Cherry, while Twilight, Rainbow and Pinkie approached. "This is Pinkie Pie."

"Hello, hello to all of you" Pinkie Pie greeted by going to tighten the hoof of all, enthusiastically. "My name is Pinkie. I’m Ponyville's resident party organizer. I'm also the pony who is organizing Cherry and Big Mac’s reception. I hope you all have fun."

After that, she returned to her place, grinning. The others had been baffled.

"Wow, what an enthusiast" Stella commented, rubbing her hoof.

"Well, that’s Pinkie Pie" Cherry Blossom said. "We get used to her after a while. This is Rainbow Dash."

"Hello everypony" Rainbow Dash greeted. "I'm the head of the Ponyville weather team and also its greatest athlete."

"Wait, are you an athlete?" Aisha asked. "Well, what a coincidence, me too."

"Really?" Rainbow Dash asked.

"Yes, Rainbow" Cherry answered. "Aisha is the best athlete in our group."

"Well, then you must show me how you are with the speed in flight" Rainbow said. "If you can fly with those pegasus wings."

Then Aisha rose up flapping them, saying:

"It's like flapping my fairy wings."

"Well, then we’ll do later a race" Rainbow Dash challanged.

"It's settled" Aisha said.

Cherry was delighted to see that Rainbow Dash and Aisha were immediately hitting off.

"And this is Princess Twilight Sparkle" Cherry said as Twilight took a few steps ahead. "She’s who guided me when I got here, though she didn’t know initially about my background."

"It's an honor" Twilight said, bowing her head.

"The honor is all ours, Princess Twilight" Oritel replied.

"Please, just Twilight" she said.

"Thank you so much for taking care of our daughter" Marion thanked.

"It was nothing" Twilight replied. "I just did what a good friend would done."

"My other friends of Ponyville are dealing with the wedding preparations, so we'll go to them, so I can introduce them" Cherry Blossom said.

"So what are we waiting for?" Stella said. "Let’s go!"

Everypony started heading to the village, with Stella asking:

"So your name now is Cherry, huh?"

"Yes, Cherry Blossom" Cherry said. "It was the Lord of Order who gave it to me."

"Well, it really fits you very well," Musa said.

"Thank you, Musa" Cherry thanked.

They entered in the village with the newcomers admiring it.

"It's amazing how these ponies can survive without technology" Tecna said. "I guess I couldn’t do that."

"I think I know what is this technology you're talking about" Twilight said. "I've been in another alternate world where they had machines powered by electricity."

"Well, human technology is like that" Tecna said. "But in the Magic Dimension, the machines are powered by magic."

"Very fascinating..." Twilight said. "Tell me more."

When she heard them talking animatedly, Cherry smiled.

Then they arrived to Carousel Boutique.

"This is the Carousel Boutique. It’s where Rarity lives."

"Oh, a boutique!" Stella exclaimed, happy. "It's so beautiful! I hope the outfits are so amazing as the place. "

"You bet" Cherry said. "Rarity is a fashion designer just like you, Stella."

"Really?"

"Yeah, and she has so many ideas for various dresses. I always thought you two would get along quite well and you could exchange ideas."

"You bet we’ll talk a lot about fashion" Stella said.

"Is she who is making your dress?" Daphne asked.

"Yes," said Cherry. "I arranged with her I was going to try it today for the final adjustments. If you wish, you can all come.

"You bet!" Stella answered. "Isn’t so, girls?"

The others nodded.

"Well, I'll leave you here for a stroll through the village" Oritel said.

"I'll go with you, dear" Marion said. "Let the girls see the dresses."

"Okay, mom, but don’t forget that you and dad also have to come here for Rarity to make you your outfits" Cherry said.

"Uh, if you want, I can make you a guided tour for the village" Pinkie said, advancing to Cherry’s parents. "I love doing guided tours!"

The couple exchanged a glance and then Marion replied:

"We'd love, Pinkie Pie."

"Well then, follow me" she said, moving away, jumping, with Oritel and Marion.

The others entered in the boutique. The newcomers were amazed at the dresses that there were, but who was more amazed was Stella.

"This is amazing!" She exclaimed.

Rarity then appeared and told Cherry:

"Oh, Cherry, honey, it’s so good you are here. We still have many details to deal with and with short time."

"Relax, Rarity" Twilight said. "We have guests."

Rarity then noticed Daphne and the others.

"Oh, you must be Cherry’s friends from her world" she said. "Nice to meet you. My name is Rarity."

"Well, Rarity, you have here a beautiful store" Aisha said, looking around.

"Yes, the dresses are beautiful" Flora praised.

"Thank you, I always try to do my best to make them" Rarity said. "It gives a lot of job to make them."

"Come on, it shouldn’t cost that much to make a dress" Rainbow Dash said.

"Rainbow Dash, how dare you say such a thing" Rarity said, offended. "Creating is a rather complicated task."

"Yes, she’s right" Stella said. "First, we have the design and it requires all our artistic vein. Then we have to choose and match the colors and assure they are consistent with the season, with the person who will use them and with the purpose of its use."

"That's exactly what I feel" Rarity said. "But it’s clear that most ponies don’t give the true value to the work of a designer like me."

"Rarity, this is Stella, my designer friend I told you about" Cherry introduced.

"Ah, so you are Stella" Rarity said. "I was eager to meet you. I hope you can help me create all the necessary dresses for the wedding. I still have yours to do."

"Of course, I'm willing to help" Stella said. "Meanwhile, we can share ideas."

So, Cherry dressed her wedding dress, while Rarity gave few touches and Stella gave some suggestions for decorating the dress. Rarity also, with Stella’s help, took measures for the remaining dresses and then Cherry, Twilight, Rainbow and the others left to continue the visit, except Stella who chose to stay to lend a hoof to Rarity.

Then they went to visit Fluttershy to her cottage, where she was rehearsing their birds for the wedding music. Flora was particularly amazed with the fauna and flora around Fluttershy’s cottage and Musa loved listenning the birds singing, giving to Fluttershy suggestions about some songs she knew. Meanwhile, Rainbow and Aisha did the race they promised to each other. Rainbow won, but she said she was impressed with Aisha’s speed.

Then they went to Sugarcube Corner, where they found Oritel and Marion in the company of Pinkie, eating a slice of cake. They seemed to had a lot of fun with her. In the store, Applejack was also there, assisting the Cakes with the confection of the cakes that had apples. During that time, the door opened and a pony entered in the confectionery...

"Howdy, Big Mac" said Applejack. "Ah glad ya show up, bro."

Seeing Big Mac, Cherry rose up and went to him, saying, while nuzzling him:

"Hello, my love."

"Howdy" he greeted nuzzling her back.

"Come on, come meet my family and friends" Cherry said.

She could see he was a little nervous, but gave him a smile that gave him courage. They then advanced.

"Family, friends, this is my fiancé, Big McIntosh" Cherry presented. "But you can call him Big Mac."

"Wow, Bloom, you really know how to choose them" Stella said, who had joined them. "He's really cute."

Big Mac blushed slightly toward Stella’s praise.

"And timid, too" said Musa, while the others gave giggles.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Big Mac" Oritel said. "I'm Oritel, Bloom’s father, or Cherry that is how you call her. I hope you've been treating my princess as she should be treat."

"Eeyup, sir" Big Mac replied.

“Big Mac is a gentlecolt, dad" Cherry said. "He’s also the most hardworking and gentle pony I know."

"Well, he has to be" Oritel said.

"He seems to be a very nice stallion" Marion commented. "I like him."

"Looks like you'll be very happy, sis" Daphne said. "And I really hope so."

"Thank you, Daphne" Cherry thanked, very happy for her family and friends have accepted Big Mac.

The rest of the day passed full of fun and conversation, but after that Big Mac had to come back for the rest of the work he still had to do. Then all returned to Carousel Boutique where Rarity showed them the outfits she made with Stella’s help. Everypony loved them.

The next day arrived resplendent. The sun was shining in a deep blue sky like a jewel. At Sweet Apple Acres, which was where the wedding would to take place, it could see the employees hired for the event putting everything in place, under Twilight’s supervision, who was already dressed in her ceremonial dress, and she was accompanied by her coltfriend, Blue Sword, who wore an elegant tuxedo.

Big Mac was in his room wearing his brown tuxedo, having put aside his work horse collar. However, he was not much accustomed with a fancy suit like that because they were very uncomfortable. At that moment, he was in front of the mirror tying a bow tie, but he was not being able to do it.

He heard somepony knocking on the door and Applejack entered, wearing her dress, and asked:

"Are ya ready fer tha big day, bro?"

"More or less" he replied, trying to tie his tie bow.

"Let me handle this" she said, advancing to Big Mac and beginning to tie the tie bow. "After all, Ah'm yer best mare. Ah cannot believe that in a little time ya'll be a marri’d stallion. Who would say? Pa and ma would be very proud of ya."

But then she saw he looked a little worried.

"What?"

He sighed and said:

"Ah still not sure if Ah should do this. What if Ah will be a bad husband?"

"Big McIntosh, don’t ya dare say that" Applejack said, after tying his bow tie. "Ah'm sure ya'll be a fantastic husband and Cherry Blossom knows that. An’ don’t forget, Ah want hear small hooves runnin’ through the farm as soon as ya can."

That made Big Mac give a laugh.

Everything was ready for the marriage. The guests who arrived occupied their respective seats. Big Mac was already on the altar, along with Applejack. Twilight, as she would preside over the ceremony, was also there, as well as Daphne, Cherry best mare. Big Mac was pretty nervous, but his sister’s quiet smile soothed him.

Then the wedding march began to be heard and everypony looked and it heard sounds of astonishment. Big Mac looked up and his eyes widened when he saw such beauty.

Cherry Blossom walked in a slow pace, accompanied by her father. She was wearing a beautiful white dress that had all the elegance in the dresses created by Rarity and glistened in the sunlight, perhaps due to some magic Stella used. Her mane was gently combed and caught, containing a silver tiara that was hunging the veil that was falling over her face. Ahead of her, it was coming Apple Bloom, Scootaloo and Seetie Belle who were the flower fillies. Behind came the bridesmaids, her friends.

Upon reaching the altar, Oritel gave his daughter to Big Mac and then walked to his seat, sitting next to Marion. The ceremony began with Twilight saying:

“Fillies and gentlecolts, we are gathered here today to witness the union of Big McIntosh Apple and Cherry Blossom” Twilight said.

As she spoke, Big Mac and Cherry exchanged passionate glances and smiles. That was the moment they both hoped and fought for.

Then it is time to both say their votes. Big Mac began by saying:

"Cherry, mah love, Ah fell in love with ya since tha moment Ah saw ya. Yer beauty just hypnotiz’d me and ya conquer’d mah heart with yer kindness and goodness. Ah fought hard tah have ya by mah side and Ah am very pleas’d to see that mah efforts paid off. Ah hope to make you happy fer tha rest of yer days."

Cherry had to struggle to not drop a tear. She breath and said her vows:

"Big Mac, from the beginning you were a great friend. Despite my sadness at being away from my family and friends, you won my heart, when you did it, I could again feel true happiness. My only wish right now is to spend the rest of my days with you and have a lots of foals with you. I love you, Big Mac."

After this touching exchange of vows, it was time for the two big questions. Twilight turned to Big Mac and asked:

“Do you, Big McIntosh Apple, take Cherry Blossom to be your lawful wedded wife, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?"

"Yes, I do" he replied.

Twilight turned then to Cherry Blossom and recited:

"And do you, Cherry Blossom, take Big McIntosh Apple to be your lawful wedded husband, in sickness and in health, til death do you part?"

"I do" she replied.

"Then by the power vested in me, I hereby pronounce you mare and colt" Twilight proclaimed.

Applejack then handed a velvet box to Big Mac that opened it. In there, there were two rings, one for hoof and a other for horn. Big Mac put the horn ring in Cherry Blossom’s and she used her magic to put the other ring in his hoof.

"You may kiss the bride" Twilight proclaimed to Big Mac.

Big Mac didn’t wait longer. He removed the veil from the front of Cherry Blossom’s face and kissed her. All ponies stood up and started clapping. After this, it followed the reception that proved to be immensely entertaining, taking into account that had been organized by Pinkie Pie. There was dancing and food made by the Apple family and the Cakes and that was very delicious. In a final moment, Musa sang a slow and Big Mac and Cherry Blossom danced, being followed by other couples.

"This is the happiest day of my life" Cherry said to Big Mac, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"An’ mine too" he replied. "Ah think there is nothin’ that can cheer me more than Ah am now."

"Are you sure about that?" Cherry asked. "I disagree."

And then she whispered something to Big Mac and he became astonished.

"Really?" he asked.

Cherry waved and a huge smile appeared on Big Mac’s face and he hugged her and said:

"Ya just made me the happiest stallion of all."

And having said that, the two exchanged a long and deep kiss.

The End

Author's Note:

And so ends another story. I'm thinking about writing a story of one chapter about Cherry and Big Mac having their foal, but you have to wait, because first I want to write a few more stories that I consider to be more important. See ya!

Comments ( 3 )

I'm sorry, but I realized this story is also in the dark category because Sky was corrupted by the Lord of Chaos.:twilightsheepish:

When are we going to have a sequel to this story

7661081
I already have. It's Apple Born.

Login or register to comment