• Published 24th Nov 2013
  • 488 Views, 54 Comments

Could Be a... - Fat1thatyoulove



The sequel to the Might Be series, part 54-56. Follow our main character thought his newest trails as he tries to better understand the consequences of his influences on Equestria; and how it affects the ones he loves.

Comments ( 5 )

3609652

You're Right, my little angel. :rainbowlaugh:

Fu*k man, that was somewhat epic! (In an Authorial way)
Really, really nice story line, and at this point I see that this strange emptiness I see in your stories seems to disappear, slowly but steadily.
I still can't nail it down... and for that revelation, I'm grateful fatty :rainbowwild: ^^, It shows me, that I still didn't understood the perfect balance for storytelling yet.:twilightsmile:

*side comment* read story in one go... *BUH-YAH!*... slightly drunk... *arg...* Whiskey...

... how do I properly state that I read/written something without a brake... darn... I need to have an year in the US or UK for proper English skillZzz... *dissatisfied with my self on an Twilight lesson zero level... without overreacting... caught*

3977080

Well thank you, and your English is good, trust me ALOT of people I know do not know how to speak English or even spell it properly. Lol and they were born here!

And just as a little tid-bit, my all time favorite (recent) story I wrote has to be "Maybe Love Bites." Personally, I think I did some cool things in it. But, you'll see :twistnerd:

3977418 :duck:
hmpf... let see~~~

*totally sober again... ARG!...*

4244929

Being family to Celestia he would have been trained in magic. It is just normal ideology. The Rule of the land would have their family trained. Just because he is a pussy in the show and only shows some magic would not negate ideology. Especially seeing as how the world uses words like "Princess."

Now, on the other hand. Guy would not see this little "bitch" as a threat. So, his guard is usually down; Blue Blood also seems to attack when least expected and by ways of sneakiness.

Guy has never been formally trained, the only time he got close to it was before he lost his memory. After that, nothing really was about training. In the story humans have the ability to turn raw emotion into powerful untamed magic. Guy is not strong, yet when pushed to fight could potentially do some damage.

Although, after helping with the elements of harmony when Twilight could have been an alicorn ruined his power. Making him weak to the point were if he uses to much magic he could kill himself.

TLDR???

Guy is strong when ready, and pumped full of emotions. Yet, at the same time, he can not fight to long without becoming to weak and near death. (According to Celestia in...I think part 49?)

Login or register to comment