• Published 15th Dec 2013
  • 1,827 Views, 12 Comments

"What would you know?" - Onyxfire408



An unexpected lesson from an unexpected guest.

  • ...
4
 12
 1,827

"What would you know?"

"What Would you know?"
Story and idea from me :D

Greetings my little ponies, my name is White Snatch and i'm just an ordinary white pegasus. 'Scept I'm a thief living in the sparkle city of Canterlot. It's the year 1722, if I remember, our beloved Princess Twilight Sparkle had her coronation at least 700 years ago. From what my grandfather has told me, many things have changed. For one, technology has evolved. Instead of sending letters we have something called phones, but that was created 500 years ago. Over the time, it's evolved into what we call a P-phone now, touching the screen, and light as a feather. Bits have now evolved by the mind of the griffons. They introduced something called paper money, they explained how much it is easier to carry than to carry a heavy amount of bits. It gracefully changed our country, making it more peaceful than ever. Good job Princess.

It's also made my job easier to steal the money. That compound of linen, cotton, magic, and rainbow juice. The magic portion of the currency is a magical ink from the sap that comes from a special tree that comes from what is still called the Everfree forest. Now, it's a place full of peace, ever since the 'Tree of Harmony' was pleased with it's rightful belongings, the forest has somewhat simmered down, becoming less violent. I remember visiting there once, I found several camps as the ponies would simply harvest the roosts of the trees, or plug in a spigot that would deposit us the sap for our money. Can you believe it? A shadow filled with fear and antonym, is now a place of resource and nirvana.

A cider barrel full of things have changed the country, like the UEN, or also known as the United Equestrian Nations. Its a policy that would basically make the entire land of Equestria and other lands a family, making Equestria the motherland. Basically what this policy did is that the dragon, zebra, diamond dog, griffon, bat-pony, and even the changeling leaders came to the Castle of Canterlot, signing a treaty that would state that if any of these countries was in danger, every other country would assist them in any sign of catastrophe. Like for example if an epidemic happened, the scientists here and the voodoo doctor in zebra would find a cure or a way to treat it. This brought better peace than ever, though I feel as if the changelings have been hiding some sights from us, maybe some secrets.

But anyways back to the subject I wish to tale, I will tell the story I changed a certain princess' life, as well as mine.

It all started just 1 year ago, I decided to crawl silently into the castle of Canterlot to retrieve some bits. And these aren't the paper bits that you would find in the olden times, though it is what I would receive when I would pawn 'em. No, these are the originally bit coins, these are worth 10 times more than a regular 100 bit bill. I just needed one coin.

I started at my home, which is the underground sewers where I survived without taxes and profit. Now let me explain something, no I don't drink the sewage or eat the crap that would be flushed down, no, I found some sort of hole in the wall here. It seemed to be abandoned some time ago during Celestia's single rule. I journeyed in, being cautious of what creature might lurk inside, but only to find a straight tunnel and a door that opened up a single room. It was amazing what this room had treasured, it had canned food and clean water for me to engulf. A bed, dirty, but comfier than boxes and cardboard, and some fine furniture, like a bookshelf, a stove, table, chairs, and 2 doors. One that lead into a room full of grudge like tools, an anvil, and a fire pit and it looked to be a smithing room, and the other a bathroom with working plumbing. I kept the black smith tools, used then to make picks, and weapons in means to defend myself.

But back to the main subject, I was standing outside, on a rooftop, not far from the castle walls themselves. I needed to do this silently, and in the dark. I had a bow that I always had, a small ebony metal knife in case things turn hot, and clothes pitch black with a hood and a mask for me to camouflage in corners or shadows. I took an arrow with thick rope tied to it as I speared a nearby window of the castle. I silently and carefully shimmied my way towards the castle, upside down with the rope. I almost love this feeling, the tension, the burns between my hooves, and the sweat slowly travelling down too. I still hate the smell though, I look below me, I can see all those ponies, colts, fillies, griffons, even changelings, playing with their new tablet like phones, and the posh rich civilians in this jewel city are more gleamed in jewels and such.

I eventually made it inside the castle and quickly fled towards the nearest corner. The guards here were tough, and in new uniform. Since Twilight Sparkle was the princess, they wore different colors, even materials. Instead of the traditional gold armor with blue effects, now they were Red and White clothing. Yes I said clothing.They had a white uniform with accents of red and a white military cap with a red line around it. They got rid of the armor, saying that it was too heavy for the guards. And these new uniforms were special, saying it's immune to spells, so that's a pro, but the con is that it can be ripped easily, unlike the old uniforms. But they found that this uniform to be more cheaper and unlimited seeing that it comes from a compound of wool, cotton, and the Everfree sap.

I slipped past a few guards, and entered the kitchen. Not were I wanted to be, but security has increased immensely. I was caught by the chef, but I quickly knocked him out and put him in the food storage. Luckily, his coat was white like mine, so I took his uniform and hat and walked around, acting like I was off duty. "Chef Ratatouille, are you okay?"

"Oui (yes), I'm just going to the washroom." Luckily I spoke prench as well. I continued on and looked around for another way to proceed upstairs. I opened a nearby window and looked outside, I placed my hand and rubbed the wall above me. I noticed it to be aged and a little rough, along with the skies free of any peagsus guard, makes my trip easier. I took off that stupid disguise I had and flew out the window and quickly went up one floor and went inside. Now sure I would've flew inside in the first place, but like I said, security has increased, so that means that sentries are flying about in the sky. Although that was risky, I was getting close to my goal of profit. I proceeded down the hall, sticking close to the shadows like a changeling as I managed to knock down a nearby guard along the way. I found his ID guard to get pass a few doors I can unlock.

Like I said, technology's changed, so now there are some doors that need a special guard to open.

I placed his slumbering corpse into a nearby broom closet and kept travelling and crawling in the shadows. I found the staircase I need to use and traveled up, and eventually reached my door. I used the guard key I stole and swiped it in the identification chamber, but found it denied. "Damn." I remembered whispering to myself as I heard footsteps creeping up to me. I quickly hid in a corner and awaited for the nearby guard to pass, hoping he had the right card. And I as wanted, I choked him and knocked him out easily, took his card, and opened the door like a key.

I walk inside the vault and closed the door behind me, hoping no one would notice the door open. I found that I was surrounded by gold and gems, that I could be blind by the shine and polish from each aged currency. I did what I planned and took a single coin and placed it in my pocket. I couldn't retrace my steps or else I'd end up like a coward, turning back. I had to reach to the top of the castle and fly away, high enough to camouflage in the sky plants filled and soaked with water. Enough to give myself some refreshment of relief.

Though there was one thing I had to conquer, I had to sneak through Princess Twilight's room and out to her top balcony. Sounds crazy right? Well there wasn't any windows in the tower so I had no choice. I flew up the stairs until I stayed under just about 15 steps of reaching the top floor. I peaked the peak as I noticed 2 guards guarding her front door,. "Figures." I whispered. I reached for my pocket and pulled out a simple rock. I threw it above the guards' heads and towards their right, they were attracted to the noise like dog and meat as I quickly, without warning rushed in and brought their heads to the ground from behind. With both knocked out, I proceeded to try and pick my Highness' lock. I pulled out my tools and gently picked the lock until I heard a satisfying click.

This was the cautious part, I opened the door and found that the princess was snoozing on her bed. I gently and carefully tip hoofed my way towards the window. I then passed by something that caught my eye, I found another gold bit coin on her dresser. My greedy side kicked and and detoured around my straight path and towards the dresser. I took the bit and returned to my normal path towards the balcony. "Hey!" I stopped and looked at the princess who was awake as a nocturnal owl. "Stop!" I made a run for the balcony and jumped off, only to be pulled in by her magic as she slammed me at her wall. "Guards! Guards!"

"They're asleep!" I grunted as I broke free of her magic grip and swept my hind legs at her hoofs, forcing her to slip and fall giving me a ticket to make another run for it. But as soon as I make a leap for it, she wrapped her forearms around my leg causing me to trip and hit the floor, causing some of the furniture heirlooms nearby to fall. Then, we both heard glass break. The regent gasped in horror as she quickly leg me go and rushed towards her dresser. Now I would've made a break for it, but my heart knew something was wrong. I stopped my tracks from escape and slowly walked towards the princess. She was weeping over a small picture frame, her tears dripped and lightly drenched the glass and picture she held in her hooves. I gently placed a hoof with extreme caution on her shoulder. She sprung up and started to shine her horn as I quickly spoke up. "Woh woh woh woh, wait. Your highness, just, peace for now."

"Why should I? You're just some thief trying to rob the income of my people." She counter as I sighed.

"Your Highness, I know something is wrong with you." I said as I pointed to the small mess we made. "Now I know you want me to go to jail for this, but I hate seeing my leader crying."

She sniffed and whipped her eye. "I- I'm not crying, I."

"Your highness, who are those ponies." I asked, pointing at the picture covered in glass. There were several ponies in the picture, including her. I saw a pink earth pony with a mane, curled and tangled like cotton candy, a cyan pegasus with a mane, colorful like the rainbow, a butter yellow pegasus with a long pink mane, an orange earth pony with a old brown stetson, and a pillow white unicorn with a mane like Canterlot ponies. The princess looked back at the pictures as she started to whimper and eventually cried, I could feel that she was in pain. I was intend to make her feel better.

She levitated the picture over to her, as she held it close to her heart. "These were my best friends that changed my life." She continued to cry as I patted her back. "There was Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Fluttershy." I felt like I heard those names before, but I couldn't scavenge of what to find of these ponies with her.

"Who were they your highness."

She sniffed once and whipped her eyes with her hoofs. "They were once the bearers of the Elements of Harmony. Applejack had bear the Element of Honesty, Pinkie Pie had bear the Element of Laughter, Rarity had bear the Element of Generosity, Rainbow Dash had been the Element of Loyalty, and Fluttershy, she was the Element of Kindness. While I was the Element of Magic. We were the best of friends, we spent times together, partied together, had adventures, and unforgettable moments I never want to forget.

I looked closely at the image and at the background. I noticed wooden buildings and of old around them, it looked familiar from a stage. "Where was this taken Miss Sparkle?"

"This was taken at Ponyville, 700 years ago. Or it was Ponyville until it was renamed Applechon after the Apple family. It was a small village with very kind ponies and deeply hearted friends. Its whats now the small city near Canterlot."

My eyes widened, I couldn't believe it. My country's ruler had lived for over 700 years, and yet she still looks as if she was my age. "I-I'm so sorry your Highness." She stood up and walked outside towards the balcony. I followed here as she leaned on the rails and stared straight to the stars, imaging that it was the heaves. "So, if that was 700 years go, then...."

"Yes my little pony, they aged, and they died. While I remained young and immortal, unlike my friends." She gently brushed her hoof against the picture, trying to feel as if she is there now with her friends. "Tell me, what is your name?"

Even though she was my ruler, I had to give her a false name to shadow my identity. "Shadow, Shadow Mask your highness. And, I'm so sorry you had to feel all this pain for many many years to past."

"Sometimes *sniff* I don't know if I'm even a friend to them. I live and they die, and I have to live, knowing that they probably hate me by becoming immortal, and leaving them to suffer."

"Princess, I know that they don't hate you. And I know how you feel."

"What would you know about being alone? For more than a life time!?" The scream was earthquaking that it shook the room, but surprisingly, no surprise came from the bedroom door. I rapidly breathed in panic as I exhaled my calm and still breath. I place a hoof on her shoulder as I placed my lips close to her ears.

"I lived my whole life, living on my own. I had no parents, sibling, or friends. I lived by stealing and I lived to steal. I never had friends, only mentors and only then they died in my heart by betraying me, trying to sell me, or enslave me like a pet. I had no one who mattered if I lived or die. Everything I did, was for myself, by myself. I was born in a mess, and when I mean a mess, I mean that police found me as a tiny foal in a blood bath massacre inside someone's basement. There were corpses, and blood everywhere. That when police found me, they scanned every body nearby and found no DNA match of mine.

They took me in and put me in an orphanage. And even there I was unlovable, the mother or as I like to call her, 'The Warden' gave us crap to sleep with and crap to eat with. I remember feeling my bones and ribs piercing me from the inside because the food was manure. Literally. So I did what I was born to do." I said pointing at my cutie mark which was a golden bar with a red streak across it. The red stripe was symbolizing a red herring, a fake as it was replaced. "I woke up early, at an hour past midnight as I sneaked in 'The Warden's' bedroom and placed a pillow I filled with chloroform and choked the little bitch till she passed out. " I remembered it all, it felt so sweet. "I had a mighty urge to take a knife and kill her silently, but I didn't want to become a monster. I spared her, but ruined her as I set free to all the other prisoner children in the orphanage as we scurried away, not turning back." I curled my fist as I could feel the grasp I had many years ago, the feel of freedom, and the cry of mercy at your knees. The princess put a hoof on my shoulder as she wept for me and not her friends.

"I am so sorry for you, I wish I would've known and done something to-" I paused her by placing a hoof on her lips, shushing her from apology.

"No, it wasn't your fault. It's just that The Warden there was like a snake, betraying the locals and slipping her way past guards and law." I closed my eyes and gave a heavy sigh. "Twilight Sparkle, I know that your friends don't hate you in the realm of the after. Because they loved you." Her eyes widened as more tears began to flood our of her eyes and down her coat. "I didn't have anyone who loved me, or to say that they did love me."

"B-But, what of your parents, did they love you?"

"No. I searched for them around 5 years ago, I found their name and genetics matched mine. I found them, in a mansion far from Canterlot with 20 acres of land. I spied on them, and they said things that I regret listening to. They sold me, they sold me to some sort of psycho and received thousands of bits."

The princess placed her hooves over her mouth in shock at my horrible past. "That's horrible."

"I know, so I took some, inheritance and stole it back. Now they suffer with scrap and trash to eat." I said exhaling out the relief I had. "But back to the subject Twilight Sparkle, your family and your friends love you very much. I know it, and I bet that they're standing here right now. Now ghosts may not exist, but it's your best source to know that they are with you in here." I said as I slightly pierced the tip of my hoof at her chest, pointing at her heart. "Think, if you died and you have friends or family after you, would you watch them?"

The princess, the leader and ruler of Equestria was actually thinking of my question. Normally the teacher would be asking the questions and giving the lessons, but I gave her quite the rubix. There's a quote I heard before, that "the student never beats the teacher", well I think I just broke that law, glad I'm not getting arrested for it. "Yes."

My ears perked up at her answer. "What was that?"

"Y-Yes, I would watch over my friends." She simply responded as we both saw something in the distance. In came three little baby pink butterflies as they gently flapped towards Twilight. Two of them had landed on top of her head as one plastered itself onto her cheek. They all flew off of Twilight and instead flew in front of Twilight as if it were a show. The three butterflies then seemed to form a triangle like shape as Twilight squinted at the image. What was strange was that, tears rapidly form and leaked out of her eyes as she soon tried to touch the butterflies, as if somepony was flying right there in front of her. "F-Fluttershy...." She reminisced as the butterflies soon flew to the distance of the free land.

"You see, this Fluttershy isn't mad at you, why else would she send a gift of reminiscence. And by the pattern of those butterflies were in, she was probably holding you and telling you 'It's okay Twilight'." I theorized as I calmed down and sat next to Twilight, I then wrap a hoof around her shoulder and held her close as she starts to weep on my shoulder. Why was she weeping? Was she sad because of her friends' demises? Or was it tears of joy that her friends are still connected to her. It was unknown to me.

For what felt like hours had passed but only minutes, Twilight had regained herself as she lifted her head and breathed in and out. "Thank you Shadow."

"Its no problem princess." I sighed as I stood up from her balcony. "I hope you don't mind, but I'll be taking these bit coins." You said as you held up the two coins of fortune you stole in front of her majesty.I then felt a small amount guilty so I took the bit I stole from her majesty's room and flicked it towards her. She caught the coin as she placed it down. I looked at the scenic route I was gonna take, until somepony stopped me.

"Wait!" I stopped on the rail of the balcony. I look back to see that the princess had stopped me, and without force. "Where are you going?"

"Well for one, I'm going to the fields to relax, then home, then in the morning I'm going to pawn off this coin and give most of the profit to some kids."

"Just some fillies and colts?"

"Not just some fillies and colts, fillies and colts that live in a ruined orphanage with bad structure and whatnot. I'm going to give orphanages profit I'm going to steal so they don't have to live the life I lived." It was my daily schedule, everyday was the same for me. It was boring, but also satisfying at the same time, to know that those kids are safer than before.

"M-May I join you?" I was completely shocked, shocked more than when you figure out that your adopted. I cautioned with my answer. If I said yes, who knows what could happen? She could call in the guard and have me arrested, or worse, executed. I gulped, swallowing fear as I hastened my answer.

"W-Why would you join me princess?"

"I...I just wanna clear my head, and maybe relax."

"Well, alright then. But if you're gonna follow me, then you're gonna have ta do what I do." I warned her and yet she nodded without caution. I was still extremely confused and shock over what had just happened. So I stood on the rail as she followed at my stance. "Okay, when I say go, we lean off." I cleared my head as we both took in deep breaths and stretched out our arms across. I leaned forward with her following as we soon found ourselves diving towards the earth of Equestria. We kept our wings restricted until we were near the ground, then came the adrenalin kick, at just nearly a smidget, I snapped my wings open like thunder as I soon flew straight and horizontal like a right angle. The princess followed me as we soared and zoomed through the Canterlot sky as we soon made it outside the walls of the city.

I, still couldn't believe how me, White Snatch, was flying with the highest of the royal decree. We soon flew to the skies, bathing ourselves as we flew through the clouds like butter. Admiring its soft and smooth touch as if it were a compound of feathers and cotton. I Stopped on a cloud as she flew down next to me, she gave me a confused look as to why our little adventure had a pause. "What's wrong?" She asked me as I yawned and stretched out my arms.

"Sorry, I was taking a break. Now then, there should be a pool under us. All we have to do is dive." I said as I grabbed her hoof and pulled her up to the sky. as I flew her only a few feet up, I let go of her hoof and my grip of the freedom air. I stopped flying and I fell. I fell higher than anypony or Wonderbolt wouldn't have dared to try. I looked down to see a massive lake beneath me, I look behind to so that Twilight was following short, though she looked anxious and scared like something dangerous was gonna happen. I wanted to help her fight through this rush. I spread apart my forearms and hind legs as I slowed my decent reaching her height parallel to me.

"Twilight!" I yelled through the wind in our ears. "Just calm down and perform a swan dive! Trust me, I've landed in the pool before, don't think, just do! If you're too scared, you can just land next to the pond!" I advised as I swiftly saluted at the regent and straightened my body as I placed my hooves above my head like an arrow. I shot down, faster than Twilight as I soon dipped in the pool with only to find I'm not injured at all. I swam to the surface and looked up, no sigh of Twilight. Well she probably landed nearby right? So I looked around but still no trace of her.

She disappeared without a trace, my only rationed theory left was that she teleported with her magic, but where? Did she teleport to the castle, on the ground, somewhere else? Nope, it turns out that she did dive in the pond. I just didn't know it. She was right under me like when a shark is about to meet it's prey as she soon sprung up and quickly grasped my shoulders unexpectedly. I snapped as I shot away from her. "Holy Celestia!" I said in slight vain as I found her giggling at my girlish reaction. I sighed with only a sly smile as I swam towards the shore of the lake. I set down my tools of thievery as I gently laid down against a tree.

Twilight, still standing, looked over to me with a confused look. "So is this it?"

"Well not really, just sit down and relax. Wait for the wind to pick up, it's Equrestia's best season for the night." Soon a breeze hit us, it was slightly warm for a wind like that. "See, it feels nice." I said as I sighed and rested her eyes. And Twilight, being as curious as she could be, she lied back next to me as she took inhaled and exhaled, feeling fore calm than she ever could. Except little did I know, was that she rested her head on my shoulder, with a slight blush.

We sat there for a few hours without even knowing how long. I only estimated a few hours with the position of the moon I saw when I woke up. I looked next to me to find Twilight sleeping on my shoulder, I gotta admit, she did look kinda cute for a mare of her age. And I also admit to blushing at her position. I chuckled as I soon repeatedly tapped her head as she dazed, waking up and slowly opened her eyes. She looked at me with a haze as she looked down at her pillow, my shoulder. Her entire face grew red as she shot up from my shoulder. "Ahhhh, I-I-I-I-I am truly sorry."

I gotta admit another thing, it was pretty humorous at her reaction when she woke up. I then heard some hoofsteps coming from the shadows of the forest. I snapped out my knife and wielded it downward from my hand as I slightly crouched ready for anything. Then, several guards appeared from the thick woods, all with spears and swords. They all have advance weaponry, and I could see why, I mean the princess was missing from her castle and her subjects were probably worried, and to make matters worse, she was standing right next to me.

"Stop! Surrender now or we will strike!!!" The guards seemed to circle around me in the air and on ground levels. I started to doubt I would escape this. "Surrender the hostage now!" Aaaaand now they thing its a hostage situations....just my luck.

Then I see than Twilight had sighed and stomped her hoof causing the guards to slightly flinch at her movement, even I somewhat flinched. "Enough!" Her voice sounded demonic, but very commanding at the same time. I think I remember Princess Luna using the same as she would address us. As she spoke with that voice, the ground rumbled a pinch as the guards lied down their weapons and knelled to their ruler. "This is my friend and you will treat him respect." She boldly talked to her guards as one guard rose his hoof is fear, but bravery.

"B-B-But *gulp* Princess, he kidnapped you."

The regent simply sighed in disappointment as she lifted up the guard's chin. "No 'my little pony', I simply wanted to join him in his little flight." She turned to face the captain, he was gilded in purple clothing just like the old guards with purple armor. "Captain Cross, you will be dismissed for the rest of the night."

"Yes your majesty. And we apologize for disrupting your time, we were just doing our job at protecting you."

"It is okay, your job isn't only to protect me, but to protect all of Equestria, please, I can handle things my self." The guards all nodded simultaneously and retreated back to the castle of Canterlot. I sighed out a puff of relief as Twilight faced me with a smile.

"Thanks, you got me out of a pickle." Her smile then turned to a flat face as she simply stared at me until I realize her statement. "Let me guess, you can't let me out of another jam can you?" He deadpanned as Twilight simply and slowly shook her head.

"I am sorry, but if I did then the public would be very picky if I chose a side of favoritism in my heart. So its only just this one time, but the next time, you will have to pay the prices."

"Or steal them." I teased as the Princess rolled her eyes and smiled. I started to fly up. "C'mon, I think it's best if I take you home before anyone or anything else shows up." I warned as the two of us glided through the air back to the castle. I swore on that night, I saw her blushing at me, but I still didn't know what she was thinking. We reached her balcony, my partial nightmares are over, and I swore that I would never rob the castle again. She walked inside her room as I felt tired and stretched. "Welp, you're home. I guess I better get going."

"Wait!"

I groaned at how many times I was interrupted. I turned around feeling a little ticked. "Ugh, what is it no-" But then she suddenly, and without any complete warning, locked her lips with mine. My eyes widened as I couldn't stop not kissing her back, it'd be kinda impolite when you think about it. She released her lips, her face, red as a macintosh as she gave a lustful smirk at me. I was speechless at the shock therapy I had induced. She giggled at me as she patted my cheek, snapping my back into reality. "Who, What, Where, Why!?!?" I looked around. "What happened?"

"I kiss you silly." She said in a playful tone as she wrapped her hooves around my and embraced me. "Consider it as a thank you gift." I slightly patted the back of her neck to be appropriate as she came close to my ear and whispered.

"Come here again tomorrow, we'll have a grand time." She lustfully whispered turning my face grew peach as she released me from her grip. "Now, I think you should leave before I have you arrested for trespassing into my bedroom." She said in a gleeful tone as I immediately flew out the balcony.

"Harsh." I reminisced about her as I flew towards the ground near a manhole. I entered the sewers as I walked along the allegorical swampy underground until I reached the cleanest room, my room. I placed my bow and my bags in the corner. I swiped out my knife and jabbed it in the table as I entered the fridge and pulled out a fresh chilled bottle of whiskey as well as a shot glass. I tipped off the cap as I poured a fresh glass of whiskey and shot it down as I tried to calm down of what had recently happened. I reached into my pocket for the bit until I felt something strange with my coin. I emptied out my pocket to find a letter.

I opened the letter to find it in royal attired writing, I figured it was from the Princess when she hugged me. A simple planting trick, you hug your target and you sneak or plant something in their pocket as their distracted by the hug. I opened the letter and read the letter word from word.

"Dear Crush,

I immediately paused at the little nickname and hoof palmed.

You remember me, the mare that had kissed you. I just wanted to thank you for cheering me up and helping me anypony couldn't. You had eased the pain I had to endure for man years, and for that, I thank you. I just wanted to say that you are very passionate and a very good stallion. I was very surprised that you didn't mean to harm me. I was also surprised and shocked at your story. I wish I could do something to your parents for punishment, but I can't, it was portray me as a tyrant and it wouldn't be very awe aspiring for the UEN. But in all the cases I just wanted to thank you.

PS: Bring a -

And right there is where I stopped reading the letter and continued to blush in embarrassment. I put the whiskey away in the fridge as I lied down on the bed. I sighed and closed my eyes ready to dream, as I then realized something. "I'm the coltfriend of a royal regent, the highest authority, and I'm just a measly thief stealing anything for food on the table. I'm dirty and she's clean. I've gotten myself into quite the odd couple in history ever..............well then, bring it on." I then felt myself dazy and soon fell asleep.

I awoke in my simple dream, surrounded by riches far from gleaming. On top of a hill with a fine white wood house as well as a garden and such. All that I dreamed, I dreamed of a decent life. But I would have to have all that money to make it possible. I then felt something tap my shoulder. I turned to see who it was and guess who it was? "Seriously?" Turns out, this princess that kissed me somehow learned the power of invasion, invading my privacy, most of all, my dreams.

"What? I am a princess after all."

"Now I'm starting to think those 'Princess Molestia' jokes, weren't jokes after all." I deadpanned as I fell down onto a dream shift patch of grass as I turned the scenery into grassy hills. The dream invader lied down next to me as she wrapped her hooves around me like plushie and pecked me on the cheek. She then rose up above me as she opened her mouth and bit my ear, nibbling it. I flinched at the bite, was she going to do what I think she was doing? "Please stop." I begged as she started to kiss me singularly following her own trail from my forehead, to the underworld. "Please stop." I asked again as she shook her head and gave me a lustful look.

"Maybe if you tell me your real name then...." She pecked right above the area as I flinched.

Okay, this is where I draw the line. "Alright alright, stop it." I pushed her away as I shook my red head. "Besides, I already told you what my real name is, it's Shadow Mask."

"No it isn't. The last time I check, the real Shadow Mask wouldn't be white like the light." She grinned as I could see her eyes pointing at my below waist. I sighed in defeat as I gently pushed her away from my waist.

"Alright alright, my real name is White Snatch."

"Good boy, now, I want it!" She said in a greedy and mischievous tone as she trampled me causing me to snap back into the real world. I woke up in my bed, feeling cold sweat run down my coat as well as a strong friend trying to rapture through. I shook my head and rushed to the bathroom, I splashed cold water on my face as I dragged my hooves down my face. I checked my watch to find it only 3 am, not enough sleep. After I took a small refresh, I lied back down in the bed and took a deep sleep, hopefully with no princess like interruptions.

Author's Note:

I'm so sorry for the slow updates on my stories. Finals are coming up and I am extremely busy. I am scavenging my brain for ideas and knowledge. Once the exams are over, I will have a lot more time to work on my stories.

I would also like to apologize for any errors and mistakes you see in this fic, I might come back later and fix them, but I have to study and it's more important.

Also, I hoped you liked this story (or not). I just wanted to say one thing, I'm starting to like Princess Twilight Sparkle more now :3

Comments ( 12 )

This was amazingly written awesome work.ps good luck on your exams mine are this week.

i'd love to see this finished. good luck with your exams:pinkiehappy:

I like the idea, but it is pretty heavy-handed. You're giving us way to much information and it is just feeling forced. Tempting as it is for a short story like this, you really shouldn't stop and tell us a bunch of details about the world (explaining all the bits of technology, rambling off about his home, etc.). The ideal is that this information will develop naturally. Let the characters give the info in what they sense and say, or don't give it at all. I understand wanting to tell all of the cool stuff you thought up, I really do, but you have to let the story progress naturally.

I had one of my exams today and I totally bombed it:derpytongue2:

You should continue this story. It's really good.

Twilight isn't immortal now, and she will not outlive her friends, but no matter how many times I remind myself, I still end up crying at that one part with the window and Fluttershys cutie mark ..... :(( no matter, I'll just think of something else.... ^.^ that was quick!

3778879 Thank you very much.

I kinda wish that this would've continued... But, I will be content with just this.

should probably drop the sex tag.

5574154 No it's there for sexual themes. Not actual sex. That's why its rated T.

This is amazing work you have done,would you mind making a sequal?

7345053 I would but I would rather focus on projects currently in the works. Maybe in the future.

Login or register to comment