• Published 21st Nov 2013
  • 1,859 Views, 33 Comments

Oneshot Grab-Bag - Banchoking



A series of (usually) unconnected oneshots that I will use to test out ideas for stories I have and see what you all think of them.

  • ...
14
 33
 1,859

TCB: Fight for You

An HLF resistance member has fled from the final battle against Celestia and her ponies. He runs as quickly as he can to his home in the hopes that he can spend his final moments with his family. When he arrives, he's greeted by his wife and son's newfoal smiles. He has no choice but to kill them. As the barrier draws ever closer to his house it becomes clear that there will be no backup, that he is the last human on Earth.

He goes to his room, picks a small photo of his family from the broken picture frame.

He tucks the picture into his breast pocket, and grabs a handgun and the last of his ammo from the nightstand. He walks out into the backyard, now filled to bursting with newfoals. Celestia watches on from behind the encroaching barrier.

The man loads his gun one more time...

Author's Note:

I could really use some notes on this one. I think I should expand on it.

Comments ( 8 )

3918678
More one shots or do you want me to expand that one specifically?

5373639
Glad to hear it! :twilightsmile:

And thanks for adding it to your folder.

5559067
I aim to please!

6516247
You don't want to see me write erotica. It won't make anyone happy.... :twilightoops:

7087022
Glad you like it!

8610632
Thanks I based it on a song.

Login or register to comment