• Published 21st Nov 2013
  • 1,860 Views, 33 Comments

Oneshot Grab-Bag - Banchoking



A series of (usually) unconnected oneshots that I will use to test out ideas for stories I have and see what you all think of them.

  • ...
14
 33
 1,860

TCB/Assassin's Creed: Last Rights

Rainbow Dash was laying on her back, hooves clutched around her stomach. She looked over at the hooded human and saw the wet, red stain on his weapon, “I-Is that my blood?”

The human knelt down and took off his hood. He had black hair and dark blue eyes that looked so tired. Or was he sad? She could never tell what humans were thinking, “It’s over Dash.”

She grimaced, partly from the pain and partly because she didn't win. ”Ughh… I hate losing. Still you’ve gotta admit that I gave you a pretty good fight," she forced a smile

The human returned the smile, “Yes, yes you did.”

“Maybe they'll put a big statue of me in the Canterlot Gardens. With a big fancy plate on it that tells everypony about the awesomeness of Rainbow Dash, the 51st captain of the Wonderbolts,” Dash's breathing quickened. She waited for an answer but either he didn't know what to say or he didn't feel like talking anymore.

”You know… when I joined the Wonderbolts I never thought that I had to… fight in a war or kill anypony. All I ever wanted to do was performing daring… stunts in front of a cheering audience. After Celestia declared the war I thought about… quitting the Bolts and… just… becoming… a….weather… pony… again...,” Rainbow Dash started gasping for her words. She knew she was fading.

He gave her a weird look. Dash could only guess that it was a curious one, “Then why didn’t you just leave?”

She let out a little chuckle, “Loyalty…”

Author's Note:

This was by Yonasomun, placed here with his/her permission, and edited by me. If you'd like to see the original, here you go.