• Published 26th Oct 2013
  • 2,071 Views, 38 Comments

Buttonbelle (the beginning) [OLD] - RummyKun



A new pony in town, he's 8 and has a heart for somepony special (Contains language)

  • ...
16
 38
 2,071

4) Finale

BM chaptookus 4
INSERT DISCLAIMER HERE!!
Back to Button's POV
################################
"What month is it?" I lazily asked my mother as I arose from my bed. Just a while back was fall, so i knew it was sometime in the fuckin winter... To be honest i actually love the winter time, it's the fact that i barely had any sleep last night just really gets me pissed. I just don't care at the moment, i went downstairs, and sure enough my mom was making pancakes. I love my mom's pancakes! I jumped to my seat, but i missed and hit my head on the table. "Are you okay poopykins?" My mother asked as I got a black-eye from the hit. "I'm fine moooom!" I bitched. "Okay.." She said shocked. She'd never seen me this angry. I'd say if I was a filly instead of a colt I would probably be on my period.
************************************************
"Scootaloo, why are so many pictures of me in this little scrapbook you made, and is that me in the SHOWER!?!?" Rainbow Dash exclaimed harshly twords Scootaloo. "It's my diary! Don't read it!!!" Scootaloo whined and pleaded. Rainbow had just adopted Scootaloo 3 days ago... she already creeps Rainbow Dash the fuck out... Oh boy...
**********************************************
I got off my lazy ass and put on my winter cap and scarf, I'm sure they're all outside in the snow. As I walked outside, i noticed Scootaloo faceplanted in the snow; Rumble, Sweetie Belle and Featherweight having a snowball fight; and Applebloom was just watching Scootaloo trying to get up and fail over and over and over again. I laughed a little. Then I saw Sweetie Belle right there after winning the snowball fight, she was walking twords me, her emerald eyes twinkling with each and every passing second, i was snapped out of my trance to my supirse, Sweetie belle was hugging me...
"Hi Button!" She exclaimed in a quiet yet hearable tone. "Hi Sweetie Belle" I said as I felt my knees give out slightly, just staring at her smile, it warmed me up so much it felt like it was July again. She started to blush a little bit, I knew I couldn't wait forever, I would have to confess my feelings twords her eventualy, but it wasn't the right time...at least, not yet.
********************************************************
We all went to that diner down the street, we all had our money and we got a table. We got a table for six, sitting down we all wanted the best bunch for lunch,and we all ordered Root Beer.
"I want the hay nuggets and apple slices!" Scootaloo ordered.
"Dandelion Sandwich please." Featherweight asked.
"Ah reckon I want some pie!" Apple bloom ordered.
Rumble ordered a footlong wheatball sub. (giggity)
"Macoroni and cheese please!" Both Sweetie Belle and i said simotainiously. We blushed and Scootaloo was whispering into Apple Bloom's ear. "Pssst, Sweetie and Button sitting in a tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G" they giggled quietly. "So, whatcha talking about?" Rumble butted in. Scootaloo whispered into his ear and he started to snicker. I knew they were keeping a secret but at the time i didn't know anything about their conversation. Rumble, Scootaloo, Applebloom, and Featherweight got their food. "Um, is it okay if I serve you two on the same dish, we are running extremely low on clean plates" she asked us, but in a tone that she was affraid we wouldn't like her service and she was gonna lose her fucking job in a minute or something like that. That is a tone, look it up. "Uh, sure?" Sweetie Belle said before I can even react, I felt my heart just skip a beat. We were brought out our food this time, Sweetie just blushed and looked at me slightly. It was easy to eat, we were sitting right next to each other. It was a little tough to reach so we had to do something that almost made me faint, she scooted closer to me, we were shoulder to shoulder . It was the greatest feeling i have ever felt in my entire life, time seemed to slow down, everything around us just went blank for me. I was eating at a slow pace. I could not stop staring at her magnificent face, her lucious mane... She looked at me and i could feel reality again. "Button?" She started to ask quietly. "Yes?" I Answered nervously. "Button, do you like me, as in.... LIKE like me?" She barely asked without sweating. "...yes..." I said, as i felt tears of joy start to form under my eyelids. I saw a huge smile forming on her face. She looked at me again and then kissed me square on the cheeck. "Awww." Apple Bloom and Scootaloo cooed. They were so happy that Sweetie Belle had found the one just right for her...
*****************************************************
"Alright Sweetieboo, so you have to shoot them in te head, I get us some health packs and upgrades on the tower." I stated my plan as we played some Zombie Warfare. "Okay honeybuns!" she said while giggling a bit. "I think you snapped his spine in half, there's blood like pooling from his back!" I said with awe as she stood there with it's liver and squeezed in as it burst into blood. I knew that we were meant for eachother...

THER ENREDEDED

Author's Note:

It was a VERY short story but here is the end. (Give me ideas for my story WINTER)

Comments ( 16 )

3513493 you are welcome

You is very good writer me try wait for more
Translation: you sir are a very good writer, I will try and wait for more, please write as soon as possible

The ending was just f***ing perfect, you sir are a perfect writer, dont have any ideas sorry, but im sure you will get some inspiration someday, good luck *solutes*.

3514893
You sir are appreciated. Here.. *gives 100 cookies*

What is WINTER about/ have you started it?

3522377
It is about a snow storm in the winter and i need ideas to make it humorous/adventurous

3517932 yaaaay! thank you!, best of wishes Volodja ,
good luck man!

by the way nice name

3522466 ive got nothin. ill try and come up with a few ideas and give them to you in the next few days

3525000
Thank you for the contribution i will credit you and link to your page okay?

3526151 Cool. That should really help get some views when i finally get the first chapter of my fic up. Thanks

3526151 Ok, so far i've got three ideas.
1. The snowstorm turns out to be a blizzard. there are 2 main characters and they get separated by this snow storm, one of them lost in the snow and the other has to go looking for the one that got lost. it could be set in either Ponyville or the Crystal empire and its surrounding areas. if it's in Ponyville, the story could totally be about an older Button and Sweetie Belle.

The next two don't really follow your plan but i think they're worth considering.

2. Winter could be somepony's name and the story details their adventures during the Winter Wrap up.

3. Could be referring to the Winter Wrap Up and detail the shenanigans Ditzy (Derpy. I really prefer to call her Ditzy.) gets into while trying to help. perhaps she could meet Time Turner (Doctor Whooves) and "help" him with one of his adventures.

If I come up with more I'll let you know, but I might have to steal back the ones you don't use.
- Professor
Paradox -

I rly need another fanfic after this, it's just so funny!! Made me smile smile smile. (Fill my heart up with sunshine, sunshine.)

Wow, I wrote this so long ago, now that I'm looking back at it... I still don't fucking understand myself

6374460
You should redo it it's actually pretty cute even if it's total shit.

6603609 i would but I want to move on into an entire large saga soon that includes my ocs and my friends's ocs

Login or register to comment