• Published 3rd Oct 2013
  • 425 Views, 5 Comments

He Is - Freewing Alchemist P



The evil of one man, Walter Sykes, give birth to another evil. The evil that would be called The Mare of Moon. Now the two have began a campaign to conquer Equestria in eternal night. Will Equestria and Celestia be able to handle them?

  • ...
12
 5
 425

The End

Twilight had just finished telling her about her latest adventure in the human world. A world that she was certain that Wally had come from. A world that Pride had more likely escaped from.

Celestia did not like what her former student had told her. Her former teacher Star swirl the Bearded had let loose on an unsuspecting world a great evil, The Sirens. Celestia thought about it for a moment. It was not out of the realm of possibility, He could have dropped other evils in the human world. Other evils like Pride. Her thoughts turned dark. How may other had suffered because of what he did? But to be fair she had let Sunset Shimmer loose on that world too. Celestia looked over to Luna, her sister also thought about this question too.

“What’s wrong Princess, Luna?” Twilight asked her.
“Pride.” Celestia said aloud, this caused Luna to flinched slightly.

“Do you think sister?” Luna asked.

“I’m not sure but from what we are described about the denizens of that world...” Celestia trailed off.

“I don’t understand?” Twilight questioned.

Celestia sighed. “It is a long story Twilight but it all starts with a tragedy...”

The sisters told Twilight he the true story of Nightmare Moon and Pride. What part he played and the tragedy of little Wally. When the story was done they were quiet for a long time and the Princess did not know how Twilight would react.

“That’s so sad,” Twilight broke the silence. “If this is true then there may be more evils in the human world just waiting to get back here.”

“Now you know...” Celestia started.

“But don’t worry Princess Celestia, Luna, I am sure that since the elements powers are now in both worlds my friends will make it right!” Twilight declared to them. “It’s just sad that we couldn’t save Wally. But I am sure we can save many others.”

Celestia smiled. “I feel that way too.” Celestia told her former student.

“What concerns me the most,” Luna drew both of their attention. “What concerns me the most was Pride’s last words ‘NO, YOU CAN’T STOP PRIDE’ and those words are too true. What if Pride returns?”

“Luna,” Twilight began. “Evil, or in this case Pride, will always exist. It is said all is needed of it to thrive is for good ponies to do nothing but my friends and I don’t plan to do nothing. It is up to those who wish to stand against it and make thing right. Whatever was made wrong can be made right or at the least stopped.”

“We hope you are right Twilight Sparkles.” Luna said to her friend.

“We both hope you are right, my former Student,” Celestia echoed. “For I fear we have not heard the last of Pride.”

***

The End

***

Author's Note:

WOW, this took me a while. This was my first fan fiction of MLP I haven't even got my second one published yet.
This was the one that started

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment