• Published 3rd Oct 2013
  • 425 Views, 5 Comments

He Is - Freewing Alchemist P



The evil of one man, Walter Sykes, give birth to another evil. The evil that would be called The Mare of Moon. Now the two have began a campaign to conquer Equestria in eternal night. Will Equestria and Celestia be able to handle them?

  • ...
12
 5
 425

Pride

I do not own the rights to either Warehouse 13 and My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic. If you don’t know Warehouse 13 I am sorry. The villain Walter Sykes was really excellent villain, this is my goodbye to him. I promise that I will try not to describes Lauren Faust’s work. I hope you will enjoy reading my story.

He Is...

Warehouse 13 and My Little Pony; Friendship is Magic

His name is Walter Sykes and his day of reckoning has come! His revenge was almost complete, The Carlo Colllodi bracelet was once again in his position, his precious bracelet. He could not help but think of his childhood, his lost childhood when he wanted to play Baseball, his future life lay before him until she came.

The woman. That woman that would change his life For ever!

She took that, that future life from him.How dare she! Change is what he did, he made it so he could become strong enough to take what he wanted. Strong enough to destroy The Regents’ Warehouse 13. She would pay for the life she took from him, he would then celebrate the new life.

All his planning, all his patience about to pay off. He took back what was taken from him and now he would make the one who caused his pain, suffer! He lost his chance to kill her son, but now that he could walk, better yet run he would catch her.

He would make her pay with his own two hands for imprisoning him in his own body. He was catching up to her, his own hands would do just as well as any weapon. He raced after her, she was heading towards the only exit, The Regent Sanctuary’s portal he would be free and be able to kill her. He made it to the portal, felt his hand pass through to the other side.

He felt his body fall apart, but he was still alive, how? Walter Siccus lives! He had no body but he could perceive all around him. He was alive, they didn’t kill him, but he wasn’t where he started. This place was brand new. A place like no other human would imagine, a world full of happiness, harmony and magic? He would not stand for that.

“How dare they,” A young voice reached him. The voice reminded, reminded him of his own pain when he was young. “Thee sleep through thy darkness, thee detest and fear it. That makes me so mad!” Yes, he would follow the voice for it was a kindred soul, one he could use to free himself from his current situation.

He found the source it was a small horse, no a pony, a female pony, with a horn and wings. It’s main and tail was like a dark- blue night sky, its body was as black as the deepest night with the mark of a moon on her flank. Her face was twisted in anger, he could definitely use her.

“I wish I could make thee see how great thy's darkness is, thy wish thy could...”

“You can,” He whispered to her. “I can help you, just listen to me and they will all see.” He could sense she was think about what he said.

“How? How can thou?” The pony asked in a royal tone

“Let me in and I’ll show you how, together we can, we can make anything happen we can make them see our truth.” He answered back.

“We can? thy still not certain.” The pony answered back hesitantly.

As time when on he followed her and continued to pour his honeyed words into her ears. The events went on and on, her anger became greater and greater. He picked at her never giving her a moments rest, letting her resentment build until she would give in. Day and Night he would whisper to her, whisper about how she had been wrong and he could make it right. He did not let up, pushed and pushed. Time and time again he whispered to her, until one night.

“Voice is thou still here?” The pony asked.

“I am, are you still thinking about my offer Luna?” He asked with false concern. “I am still willing to help you just ask. Allow me to come in.”.

The ponies face was twisted in sheer anger, her eyes burned with malice. “Yes, thy allow thee in!”

He flowed into the royal pony filling her with his power her eyes turned black. As they changed back she started to change. He would change again, change to survive! change and become strong.

Her horn became longer her wings became wider her main became like a following of night. Bigger, stranger, darker, fangs and cat like eyes took from. Princess Luna was no more. He made her into Nightmare Moon but she has changed him too, he was no longer Walter Sykes. Now He is Pride.

Together they will make this new world his own! Then he will make the others who did this to him pay.

***

Pride is Where it Started. Pride is How it Continued. Pride is The Source of it All evils. Pride Needs More to Live. Pride lives on! Is Pride how it will All end?

***