• Published 3rd Oct 2013
  • 425 Views, 5 Comments

He Is - Freewing Alchemist P



The evil of one man, Walter Sykes, give birth to another evil. The evil that would be called The Mare of Moon. Now the two have began a campaign to conquer Equestria in eternal night. Will Equestria and Celestia be able to handle them?

  • ...
12
 5
 425

War

The passing of time meant nothing to them, Nightmare moon was satisfied with their progress. She had brought together an army, monsters of all kinds and her most loyal warriors. All was going well, there armies marched on turn the sky to an ebony-black their dominion would be complete soon. Trump, Trump, Trump, our armies marched and the drums of war beat.

"Glory our glory, what dreamed for so very long! Nightmare," Pride began. "Now is the final battle, what we've wanted is soo close your sister's end is now!"

"Yes, our victory is coming. Our sister is the only thing that stands in our way." Nightmare answered back.

"Victory is good," Pride hissed as Nightmare stood of the front of her army ready to lead. "The final push was now!"

As the battle began suddenly an explosion of Rainbow colored light filled the sky and that's when their army started to strafe them. They were charged from two sides by gold clad armor, Celestia's army had encircled them but it would be of no use.

"Come forth Nightmare moon!" Boomed a royal voice. A white mare soared in the air with her enormous white wings a rainbow colored mane and tail that moved with it's own will. A equally sized horn glowed with yellow light, violet eyes locked onto Nightmare moon’s cat like eyes . Her former sister. "Nightmare our enemy, we must meet her now!" Pride hiss to her. Nightmare shot into the air to meet her former sister. The two collide in air as hooves struck the air and fur they tore at each other.

"This will not be like last time!" She boomed at Celestia.

"I'm sorry sister, I must find out what's happening!" Celestia boomed. Her horn glowed with a gold aura and with a bright flash the two feel to the ground still tangled form their battle.

***

War caused them to clash but, war is hell. The hell felt by all is all too real.

***