• Published 3rd Oct 2013
  • 425 Views, 5 Comments

He Is - Freewing Alchemist P



The evil of one man, Walter Sykes, give birth to another evil. The evil that would be called The Mare of Moon. Now the two have began a campaign to conquer Equestria in eternal night. Will Equestria and Celestia be able to handle them?

  • ...
12
 5
 425

Weakness

Pride had Nightmare moon at his side, for now. He had to strike against the white Alicorn.

She has slipped into her mind! Pride reached a wild towards her. Pride had to stop her, these were Pride's power. The white Alicorn was now inside Pride's domain and Pride was not going to let her get away. The shadowy world, Pride's former world a twisted reflection of the one Pride now discards. Pride roared and rumbled forward, Pride was confined in this world, the memory of what held him back was here again but this time it was better than it was before it was better, faster, malevolent a weapon. He rumbled down the each corridor trying to find his quarry.

Finding the white Alicorn he charged, aiming his way forward with his finger. That 's when Pride saw the WEAK ONE, the one he was a long time ago. The WEAK ONE deride to get in he way! You could not stop the thief, he could not stop the death, he could not stop anything! Before Pride could stop the white Alicorn the WEAK ONE stopped him. Unforgivable stepping in front of Pride's chair, Pride's thorn. Pride was grinded to a halt. Prides throne could not move how could the WEAK ONE stop Pride! A Child was holding Pride back?

"I will," The WEAK ONE wailed. "I wont let you heart my friend!"

A bright light was colliding with Pride's darkness. Why could Pride not knock him away? Who could WEAK ONE stop Pride? No, no way at all. Pride pushed, on word and on word still. Pride would not be stopped! With a Bright flash Pride was pushed away. Something was wrong he could not go back he was being pushed out of his domain.

Nightmare came to. She stood up and ready to strike her foe. "What has happened?" Nightmare Moon asked aloud.

"Your sister attacked you from within but Pride drove her away." Pride answered.

"Then we must return to the castle she must be trying to retrieve the Elements Of Harmony."

"The what?" Pride questioned.

***

Do Not Underestimate Those Who Appear Weak, For They May hold The Greatest strength

***