• Published 20th Oct 2013
  • 588 Views, 23 Comments

The Pony Games - Annalisa Flat



What would happen if Equestria had the hunger games? More importantly, who would win?

  • ...
1
 23
 588

24 Pieces of Paper

Rarity laid motionless on her bed, drifting off into a land where her wildest dreams could be fabricated from the slightest thought. Her eyelids drooped lazily on her face, her hoofs nestled in her comforter. Her expression was wiped clean of emotion, her wrinkles faded from her face, her tense forehead relieved of its sadness and stress. She looked more beautiful than ever, without the pressure of everyday life resting on her shoulders. All she had to worry about was letting goodhearted thoughts into her, and nightmares out. Her head laid heavily on her pillow, ears failing to twitch at even the loudest sound. That is, until she heard a scream.

"RARITY!"

The sound had more effect on the sleepy mare than even a grenade would if it hit her flat in the face. Immediately, her wrinkles reformed around her forehead, her muzzle tensing up in dismay. Despite the aching in her bones, she exploded from under the covers, drawing her attention to the sudden disturbance. The compass in Rarity's brain clearly pointed out the source of the sound, which dwelled downstairs near the washroom.

Before making a sprint for the hallway, Rarity took a glimpse of her nightstand's silver alarm clock. 2:24 A.M.. Who in Equestria would be awake at this time of night?! She reflexively expected an intruder, as most ponies would in this situation. Then again, she recalled locking all her doors the previous evening. Not only that, but why would a criminal scream her name? The thought dented her skull and twisted her thinking, so she eventually expelled it from her mind. Without a hint of what produced such a plead of high volume, she ventured through her bedroom entrance and galloped towards the stairs.

As she took easy steps down her common household staircase, she observed the scenery around her. Same pink and white walls, overhanging coatracks, and an enormous amount of picture frames that she could fill three laundry baskets with. However, in different lighting, the area appeared almost eery. The moon casted shadows across the light, airy walls, giving them a twisted appearance. Floorboards she swore she heard thousands of times a day creaked ominously in the threatening silence of midnight. Although she knew the frights were simply illusions casted by the evening night, she couldn't help but get slightly jumpy.

At last, her left hoof felt the first sign of a flat carpet, easing her tense thoughts and bringing back the calmness that developed from her slumber. Observing the overall appearance of the bottom floor, she immediately took note of the darkened hallway that stood between her and the washroom. However, an interfering detail of pink and purple broke up the eye-jarring colors and replaced them with something rather comforting, Unfortunately, Rarity was not bemused at the slightest. Not even considering the privacy of her neighbors, Rarity prepared for her raging torment that was destined to occur in the matter of minutes.

"SWEETIE BELLE!!!!" She screamed with great disapproval. She took note of the white figure that poked its head out of the doorway.

"Yes, Rarity?" She asked innocently, trying to sound as sweet as her name.

Rarity rolled her eyes. "WHY did you wake me up? What could POSSIBLY be more important than my beauty sleep?!"

Sweetie Belle lacked a valid answer, yet did her best to defend herself against yet again another one of her sister's silly scolding sessions. "Well, since tomorrow is the reaping, and your last one for that matter, I was immediately stuck with the possibility that I could make tomorrow special for you!" She said generously, her voice cracking several times. "At first I thought about making you breakfast in bed, but after last time, I realized that was a lost cause. Wondering what I could do, I finally decided that I would make you a pretty outfit to wear! I was on a roll for a long time, but now, I MAY have a problem..."

Rarity trotted down the empty hallway to the washroom, where she was suddenly overwhelmed by an array of colorful polka-dotted fabrics, all clinging to the walls like gum under a table. As she guided her eyes through the twists and turns made by the fabric, she immediately noticed that Sweetie was wrapped in a bundle of fabric, each strand choking her. However, she still had enough leeway to speak to Rarity. Good thing, too, because if she had gone over to the washroom and saw this mess in darkness, she may have fainted.

Rarity's eyes twitched. "What, WHAT DID YOU DO!!!!!"

"I was ONLY trying to help..." Sweetie Belle responded, but Rarity wouldn't take that overused excuse again. Ever.

"Give me a real answer, or I swear, I'M GOING TO PULL MY HAIR OUT!"

A noticable amount of tears spouted from the filly's tearducts. "I'm so sorry! Honestly, my only intentions were to make this day special, because if you weren't picked, then Pinkie could throw you a 'YAY, WE'RE FREE' party, and what not. This is the last year for you ever, and since the odds are normally in favor of our family, we're home free."

Oh, yay for us Rarity thought, presumably not caring. Her family was usually lucky at raffles, winning the Grand Galloping Gala Annual Raffle for a 2 week stay at the Canterlot Palace 3 years in a row. However, in these games, it wasn't exactly a treat to get chosen. With any luck, their names will not be attracted by the picker this year.

Using Cadence's breathing techniques, Rarity quickly calmed her heartbeat. At last, she spoke again, this time with a tone of defeat. "Oh, fine, you can keep making my dress," she chirped, watching life return to the little filly's imagination."But ONLY if you let me help you out. We can't have this happen again, or this room might as well have polkadots for wallpaper."

For a second Rarity felt normal. then, out of the blue, something engulfed her in a tight embrace. Looking down, it was none other than Sweetie Belle. "Oh, thank you thank you THANK YOU!" She screeched. "You and I are going to make the best dress ever! But you can only help me when I ask for it, OK?"

Rarity sighed. "Of course Sweetie," she said,"but first let's turn on all the lights. On the evening before the reaping, you're going to get jittery, and I'm scared out of my mind at the moment." As if written in book, Sweetie Belle obediently made her way to the nearest light switch, smiling comically.

Rarity watched the filly, weak and helpless,who was scared of her own shadow. Everyone loved her, even Opal better than herself. Sweetie picked out Opal, after all, but most pets tend to grow on whoever took care of them, yet all she got were cruel stares from the feline. She was a beautiful singer, able to make anypony smile with a single tune. She was probably the weakest of all ponies in Ponyville, but she chose not to think like so and be herself.

Yes, she has all the reasons in the world to smile, Rarity thought as she looked at the filly and then herself. I wish she could smile forever.

~~~


"RARITY! I NEED YOUR HELP NOW!"

Rarity woke up from her dazed state of unconsciousness, forgetting that she had a filly to help out. Sweetie Belle hadn't needed her help for an hour at the least, so she figured that taking an hour to regain much-needed sleep for the approaching day. Needless to say, her peace had snapped. However, after the previous torment from earlier that night, she wasn't willing to disturb her neighbors once more. "Um, yes Sweetie Belle," she said groggily. "What do you need?"

"I don't know how to sew my base fabric to other materials!" She croaked. "I already poked my hoof with the needle countless times. Can you do this section for me? Please?"

"Why not?" She asked knowingly."But can you do me a favor and tell me what time it is? We need to make sure we finish this dress in time to get cleaned up and go to town hall for the reaping. This may be your first one, but you know what happens when children are late." She motioned a gun going through her temple, a sight she surely did not want to see on Sweetie Belle.

"Sure thing!" Without question, the filly galloped to the kitchen, where a microwave clock was sure to exist.

Glad that she had privacy for a minute or two, Rarity let out a long breath and pondered deeply as she retrieved the needle and thread from the location Sweetie left it. Sweetie Belle. If she's chosen, despite her amazing running skills, would die in a heartbeat if she went to the worst possible competition in Equestria: The Hunger Games. Is it really worth calling a competition?

16 years ago, Canterlot citizens grew sick and tired of the way Celestia ruled, who dictated their every move without a care in the world. Recklessly, they and many others decided to rebel against Celestia. Even groups of people from places as far out as Saddle Arabia came to Canterlot to regain their rights. Unfortunately, not even tens of thousands of ponies could outnumber or overpower the alicorn that rose the sun everyday. Everypony, every living soul that tried to defy her, was eradicated .

Instead of killing everypony who would even think of standing up to Celestia, the royal court decided that they needed to kill off rebellion itself, not the ponies that had been contaminated by it. They thought of ways to demonstrate their power. At first, they thought of taking something everypony loves, and showing them that they could destroy it in a heartbeat if rebellion continued. Then again, holding something or somepony hostage probably wouldn't bode well with the citizens. What if, they thought, they weren't deliberately sacrificing something or somepony loved, but making it killed or destroyed by something out of the court's control? After hours of pondering possibilities, the court cam to a consensus.

Every year, 24 ponies from a randomly selected city between the ages of 6 and 17 will be hand-picked to fight to the death in an arena. Instead of the court killing them, these loved fillies and colts would kill each other, the court only responsible for the whole occurrence, everypony must watch so that the message is clearly portrayed to them, the citizens. However, the royal court could possibly just execute 24 people and have it at that, but Equestria is known as a place of harmony, and if the leader just kills off people, that wouldn't exactly be harmonious. Therefore, whoever is the last pony alive in the arena is titled a victor, and he and his city are spoiled with riches for all the trouble they went through.

The way these fillies and colts are chosen is through something called the reaping. All the names of ponies between the ages of 6 and 17 are placed in a big glass bowl that stands on the town hall stage. 24 names are randomly chosen from that jar, and if you're chosen, you are going to the slaughter house known as the games. You're called a tribute, as your contribution to the event is certainly a tribute. However, most ponies associate the word with corpse.

If you aren't chosen, you're home free! Most families celebrate with big Pinkie Pie sized parties. Until your city is reselected as the host city, you are technically safe from the horrors of the games. However, families that are chosen get to sit at home and mourn their eyeballs out, as their child is killed in an arena by people you used to know and love.

There are 24 pieces of paper, and 164,372 of us, Rarity thought. What are the odds?

Rarity was so deep in thought, that she nearly tore her skin off with the needle. Ever since she picked the tool up, there had been no progress from her on the mannequin. Luckily, she was a fast hoofed pony, and had sewn the garment milliseconds before the Sweetie Belle bounced in the room.

"Ooh, pretty!" She announced as the shiny gemstones on the garment sparkled her vision. "Thank you!" She looked at her sister, worn down from all her handiwork, barely standing up. "You get some shuteye, Rarity," she explained," You'll need it. I can finish this dress. I think....."

Refusing to ask Sweetie what "I think" meant, she walked down the hallway and began her long, grueling climb up the stairs. Despite the aching in her bones, her mind was wide awake. Thoughts of the Hunger Games fogged her mind continuously, even after she left the staircase and entered her bedroom. Without care, she lunged herself into her bed and allowed her eyelids to rest on top of her eyeballs. She blindly pulled the covers back over her torso, and fell into a pool of sweet unconsciousness. Sleep was good. Sleep was definitely what she needed........

~~~


The dress. was. hideous.

Rarity viewed herself in her full-length mirror, not even comprehending what was before her very eyes. There was a reason polkadots were not her thing, and despite her cutie mark being 3 diamonds, gemstones were not, either. The dress was loose on her upper half, and choked her bottom half. It looked as if the dress had been turned upside down, but Sweetie Belle had confirmed to her that it was fitted correctly. She stuck her tongue out in disgust, but slurped it back in when she heard familiar hoof steps galloping up the stairs.

Jumping into the hallway, she blocked the filly's path before she could pass. "No, you are NOT having candy right now. Do you really want to be late to the reaping?" There was a closet at the end of the hallway where all the sweets were held, but Sweetie Belle had no intention of letting a white door prevent her from having candy.

"Come on, please?" she begged. "What if I were chosen, you would regret not letting me have candy now, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, yes I would," Rarity admitted, defeated. "But don't overdo it. If you are chosen, you also don't want to throw up on the train."

"YAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!" she shouted, nearly making Rarity go deaf. A hefty weight lunged onto Rarity, causing her to come crashing to the ground. Her tailbone ached wildly, but she ignored the pain as best she could. She turned around, only to find that it was Sweetie Belle whom had knocked her over, and was now gorging herself with the finest candies she had ever purchased from Sugar Cube Corner. WIthin seconds, she could've sworn the closet was raided of it's chocolate covered sweets.

Rarity rolled her eyes, which had become fairly complicated judging by how many times she had done it that day. "Now Sweetie, I know you're having fun," She explained," But we REALLY need to go now. We honestly have twenty minutes to get checked in, and then get to the town square. Take some candy with you, OK?"

Sweetie Belle responded with a "yes," but it was barely intelligible since her mouth was filled with lemon flavored jawbreakers. Moving ever so swiftly, she retrieved saddlebags from her room, in which was conveniently located in the same hallway. Not a moment too soon, she returned to Rarity's side, and the two trotted down the stairs, into the outside world.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Rarity could already smell the hatred in the air when she and Sweetie Belle placed their hooves upon the paved dirt sidewalk. Everywhere you looked, ponies with strict, hollow faces walked silently over to the town hall, which was generally cheery on any other day but today. Some children, however, took note of Rarity's wardrobe and let out a slight chuckle.
Great, she thought, now I'm the laughingstock of Ponyville.

Walking around ever so stealthily were the Peacekeepers, whom took note of the filly's laughing and tossed him a strict face. Tears leaked from his eyelids, and he put his head down in fear of this threat. All of the peacekeepers wore white suits, and helmets that Sweetie Belle assumed were astronaut helmets. It was hard to determine anything about the personality of a peacekeeper, but all ponies knew one thing; they will step on anything and everything as long as it means these games go off without a hitch. Lost in the negativity of the moment, Rarity dazed off, only to notice that a peacekeeper was piercing her skull with a stare that would scare the feathers off of a pegasus. Not wanting to cause any commotion, the two left their current location and made their way towards town hall.

Despite the decorations, town hall looked drearier than ever. Not a single soul appeared to be smiling with all the thick hatred brewing in the air. The children whom where already checked in were herded into an area fenced off to the rest of the public. Their faces looked dead, matching those of fear and helplessness. Those who were waiting in line to get checked in didn't dare get out of the single file line, in fear that a peacekeeper would slice their head off. The only pony that appeared to be smiling was none other than the royal court's escort, Patricia Voodoo. Her name resembled her place perfectly, as she will do whatever the royal court asks her to do. At the moment, she was clearly trying to smile, but the rest of Ponyville didn't see what there was to smile about.

The closer Rarity got to the check in table, the more animosity that brewed in her mind. Luckily, once this whole event was over, she and Sweetie Belle could go home, maybe throw a party with Pinkie. For now, all she could do was wait, and watch a bee take pollen from a sunflower in the nearby patch. How lucky that creature was, not being forced into slaughter.

At last, the Rarity and Sweetie Belle had reached the check in desk. Unlike most check ins, the Hunger Games requires the fillies and colts to take a sample of blood so that they may confirm it is the pony at hand, and not somepony else who is filling in for the unwilling pony who doesn't want to risk competing in the games. The mare at the desk asked for her hoof, and Rarity outstretched it as directed. She gritted her teeth as the sample needle punctured her foreleg, leaving a small, un-noticable lump for most people. However, with a white coat, you might as well be shouting, "Everypony, look at my scarred foreleg!" Despite all the joys of having white coats, it s a curse as far as the Hunger Games go. The pain eased slightly as the needle was removed, and a speck of blood was placed in a book of all the names in Ponyville.

Sweetie Belle did not take this action well. Every time the needle came between 2 inches of her foreleg, she flinched hysterically and cried for the business pony to stop. This went on for at least five minutes, and when the mare began losing her patience, she simply jammed the needle in Sweetie's arm without her approval. When all things were said and done, Sweetie Belle galloped over, and choked Rarity with another tight hug.

"Rarity?" she sobbed wearily. " I was scared of a little needle. A NEEDLE! If I can't handle that, how can I handle the games?"

Rarity brushed her hoof threw the filly's name, calming her. her breathing was heavy ad her heartbeat was beating a mile a minute. Rarity reminisced with her first reaping, remembering how frightened she was. "First of all, darling, there is nothing to worry about. What are the odds that we are going to get chosen? You said it yourself. Second of all, even if you are picked, I have my faith in you. You are a strong, talented young filly, and you're also very fast. I'm sure you could win, if you tried your best. Just don't cry." The filly just sat there, sobbing into Rarity's fur, until a loud voice could be heard throughout the town hall.
Clearly, the event was starting.

"Now darling, the reaping is beginning, so I need you to go int the back with all the fillies your age and stay there until this event is over with. Go find Scootaloo and Applebloom, stay with them, and I promise everything will be alright." She kissed her sister's muzzle as a sign of love and protection, hoping that her sister would simply go to her section. Luckily, she was obedient, and went to see her friends.

Rarity took a deep breath as she slowly trotted over towards her age set's section, careful not to interrupt the event for the very few spectators who were actually listening to Patricia Voodoo's speech. She glanced down the expanse, happy to find that her five friends were bundled together in the middle of the expanse. She needed moral support, everypony did. Her friends were right for the job.

After what seemed like an eternity of explaining history that 90% of us witnessed in real life anyways, things finally started to take a turn on the excitement scale during the reaping. Good thing too, because Rainbow Dash nearly slept through the entire thing, and wasn't that excited.

Patricia walked over to the glass bowl, where the names of friends and family swam in circles inside the glass. "Now, it is time to choose 24 of you lovely citizens to come to Canterlot, and participate in the 17th annual Hunger Games!" A few cheers were heard from the crowd, but the selection of children remained silent as a rock, excluding an extremely bored Rainbow Dash. Without hesitation, Patricia reached her hoof inside the pool of slips, and pulled out a single, crippled piece of paper. She made powerful hoofsteps over to the microphone, and prepared to read the name imprinted into the paper. Her mouth made movements, sounds traveled over the crowd, and unsounding screams cloaked the audience...

Author's Note:

Hi everypony! Thanks for taking the time to read this first chapter. No hate, love and tolerate. Here are key points for you to remember..

*This will not be a Rarity/Sweetie belle centric story, unless of course you want it to be. I just needed characters to start the story off with, until the reaping.

*YOU are going to decide who the tributes are, which is why I cut the chapter off here. You vote in the comments.

*yes, it will get better :P there needs to be an intro before the games, right?

*I want an editor, but one that doesn't make having an editor a hard thing :P

Thx for reading, and be sure to Vote!

Comments ( 22 )

Can the tribute be an OC created by me, a guy who can only make OCs?

Hm...
If this takes place in an alternate universe, then you could use literally any ponies you want for tributes. It is a crossover, so I'd compare personalities and find ponies that fit those personalities the best. I'd be happy to edit, as well.

-IF

Idk can deside maybe do rainbow dash or applejack or twilight one of them for the tribute

Thunderlane as tribute.

Name: Allen Novais
Age: 15
Race: Earth Pony
Color: Green, but there are small rocky gray spots.
Cutie mark: A green heart

Personality: As his cutie mark tells him, his destiny and personality is about plant life. Although most Earth Ponies already influence plant life to a great degree, Allen goes even further. Like the sun, he fuels plants by just being there, for his magic seeps through the ground to communicate with plant life. After moving to Ponyville, he became close friends to the caretaker of animals, Fluttershy, and grew her a new tree when the first one was burnt down. Though he loves plant life, he despises most other forms of life that devour on natural plants, but knows that without the animals, plants would have less fertile land and have to compete with one another.

Skills: After years of wasting nothing of a fallen tree, Allen has crafted beautiful models of military weapons, selling them to the three fillies whenever they wanted to go on an adventure. He has no people skills, though, for he is akin to Fluttershy—alone with plants most of the day. Using old trees, Allen had found the CMC after they were lost in the beautiful Everfree, which everyone else is afraid of.

P.O.B. : The Everfree is where Allen was born and raised. Though he was abandoned, a lady-zebra named 'Zeals' took care of him before she had to move back to the land of the Zebras, leaving her niece Zecora there.

Current Residence: Living with his 'cousin' Zecora.

Future Plans/Motives: He is trying to find a way to turn people into trees using the magic his cousin has taught him, though she doesn't know it.

Friends: Fluttershy is his closest friend who he has been very fond of, Zecora is his cousin who he grew up with, and Roseluck is his ex-girlfriend who he broke up with after she did not stop cutting roses in half to sell them.

Enemies: Twilight Sparkle is the one being he despises, for she is capable of turning organisms into plants already! He had been practising for so long, but she did it in a few days! He pretends to like her, for she is loved by everyone else.

Appearance: He is almost always in a green, hooded, cloak when out in the Everfree, as to not be spotted by what lives within.

To me, this story is kind of gearing up for Dash to be chosen, or maybe Scootaloo and Dashie volunteers as tribute.

Anyway, she's nice and tough, like Katniss Everdeen, so she'll be alright in there.

Also, please make sure this story is revolving around the actual book. I saw some parts where it was veering towards My Little Pony, and some where it was just coming from your imagination.

Finally, I'd do the editor thing any day.

Well there's this one.
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/105112/the-equestria-games

But I'd like to see your writing style as well. So I'll give it a read.

Heh, I guess I'll sign up for tribute.
Oc: Swift Strike
Appearance: my profile pic :P
Physical charateristics: strong, fast, agile
Mental characteristics: smart, witty.
Trained as a carrer his entire life. Prefers dual weild daggers but can use most weapons effectively. He has a high tolerance for pain and is like a tank but he is most weak from behind and most places after crippling his ability to fly. (Tieing wings, breaking wings, restraining wings with a spell, etc.) but one thing that will probley lead to his downfall is he is overconfident.

Note: prefers to fight a few feet off the ground.

3373663 What do you mean? it's not an exact copy being played based on the actual book, so I tweaked some facts. It's an original, and I'm just trying to do my best not to make it pretty much the book with pony characters.

3373691 ok, sorry, I thought it was a parody of the original. :twilightsheepish:

3373735 It is :twilightsheepish: I just thought points for originality. I didn't want to say that Equestria got in some nuclear war that destroyed Saddle Arabia and now there 12 distrcits and what not.

I have been dying for somebody to do this, and when nobody did, I decided to do it myself.

The Equestria Games
The Pony Games
The Equestria Games: First Blood
My Little Tribute: The Pony Games

Sorry for being "That Douche" but it really disturbs me that you used the exact same name of the original book.

"The Pony Games" would of been more original, but im not really complaining.

I'll give it a read... in the future

Make Doctor Whooves be the tribute! Now that would be a cool hunger games.:rainbowdetermined2:

Not certain of I should make an OC right now... Oh what the heck, I will

Name: Charming Masquerade
Gender: Male
Race: Unicorn
Age: 16
Flank Color: Dark Purple
Mane Color: Hunter Green
Eye Color: Light Purple
Cutie Mark: A Seashell
Brief Description: A hardy, resourceful pony who loves reading and has read hundreds of books.
Bio: Lives with unicorn mother Diamond Treasure and earth pony brother Rocky Charger in Phillydelphia. Got cutie mark on a trip to the beach, where he started collecting seashells. Set Equestrian record for most shells collected in a day: 635. Spends most of his time in a library or at home reading.

If you want to know, yes, I came up with this on the spot.

3376814 Shells you say :trollestia: Interesting.....

3380149 The audience (you may send in OC or Canon recommendations :rainbowdetermined2:

Dude great story I have a couple of tributes to throw forth being from the show and my OC.

Noteworthy, roseluck, derpy, rumble, snips and/or snails, Lyra, carrot top, rarity, pinkie pie, rainbow dash (if rainbow is in it I hope to god she wins).

My OC
Name: Torch Spiral
Gender: Female
Race: Pegasus
Mane: Black
Coat: black hooves, red-orange body, black snout (er, whatever the mouth part is called)
Age: 16
Eye Colour: Blood Red
Cutie Mark: Fire
Personality: quiet, usually depressed, thinking negative, enjoys nighttime, can be mean or nice depending on who I'm talking to, slightly insane, funny
Skills: can move silently, can think quickly, can act like a boss, has training with a large variety of weapons, other shit like that, has like an immunity to fire
Appearance: A black mane similar to Rainbow's but a bit different, best wings your ever gonna see, (see coat), has the tip of her right ear missing, athletic build, skinny
Background: As a filly, Torch tried taking her life, (having a fear of sharp objects she decided to light herself on fire and jump off a cliff), during her fall she realized she wasn't in pain and she wanted to know what was wrong. She pulled up, learning how to fly and earning her cutie mark in the process. As she grew older she strived to be perfect even though she knew she would always be a disappointment. She learned she had a bond with fire and could control it to a degree. After training to physical awesomeness she went through weapons training and has been preparing for the games ever since.

(If you put me in, can I die by Rainbow's hoof? Or I could help overthrow the game masters and stuff. Your the author so do with this what you will.Oh, maybe, if possible,I could kill ponybrony's OC Charming Masquerade. I really have no reason for that other than the fact I want to.)

I think you have a great story and if I could be of assistance, like an editor or something, then I will help any way I can.

Only OC's as tributes? No main characters?
Awwww.... AJ or RD would have made a great Katniss...

And Peeta. Hehe. ;-)

So, as I understand the main characters are not allowed, but I'm still gonna be a little rebel:rainbowdetermined2: and recommend Vinyl and Octi OR AJ and RD (I am just a diehard sad little shipper:twilightblush:)
As for OC's... I know I shouldn't probably make one rn, but here goes heh:twilightsmile:

Name: Moonshine Yami (Yami translating from Japanese as darkness, yes I really am that pretentious.:twilightsheepish: Feel free to mess around with the name though, I don't feel like I did a good job:derpytongue2:)
Gender: female
Age: 16
Looks: A bright purple mane with black stripes in it which she tries to make look a little emo or goth, but which is just too curly. A white coat with a shade or grey in it. Violet eyes
A unicorn who secretly always wished to be a born a pegasus
Cutiemark: A martini glass and a lemon, symbolising her being a bartender. She actually hates her job and her cutie mark which was really bough from the black market and created with black magic, just so she could stop going to school full time, get a job and feed her sister
Sexuality: lesbian (yes, because the super duper gay woman I am, I must add this:rainbowlaugh:)
Character: Mysterious, INFJ (if you don't know this, look up MBTI), Introverted, strong and at some point cold-hearted, selfless, brave, sad inside, eager to learn, rebellious, got a drinking problem, hides her problems from others and her way of speaking involves a shitton of swearing.
Family: She has a younger sister and a useless pony she calls her father who is a drunk. Her mother died in a car accident long ago and since then the family's been going down the hill. They lost all their money and sadness fills their minds 24/7
Some origin story: She has been suicidal and has tried to kill herself more than once, but after seeing the tears in her sister's eyes when she woke up ij the hospital she made sure no such selfish act would ever take place again. Super protective of her sister. Really lonely in her heart for she had lved her mother deeply. Also has a crush on a straight mare.

My oc is
Name: Huntershy
Family: Fluttershy is my sister
Race: Pegasus
Age: 12
Cutie mark: A bow and a quiver of arrows
Plans: to fly and sleep in the trees and using the bow and arrows to shot victims, she will only come out from the trees to get food and water
Friends: my best friend is Applejack
Enemies: her worst enemy is Rainbow dash


If you want to find out more about Huntershy than check out my blog

Not only that, but why would a criminal scream her name?

Well it could be because the criminal got discovered by Sweetie Belle who shouted Rarity's name. Or just Sweetie Belle having a nightmare.

Login or register to comment