• Published 29th Feb 2012
  • 8,090 Views, 785 Comments

when slenderman left me in paradise - Jimbob



slenderman isn't all that bad i suppose

  • ...
34
 785
 8,090

PreviousChapters Next
Decisions

[Knight]

{Me}

“Hey Trixie why don’t you run to town and grab some more apples?” It had been about two days since I had gotten stuck here and to be quite honest I would like to think I had adjusted rather well. I was still living in the sewers, which I found out was under Manehattan, and I found that I still had access to my storage and everything in it. So I had been sending Trixie out to buy foods and such.

“But Jake! Trixie just got supplies yesterday!” I glared at her

“What did I say about talking in third person?” she looked down at the ground and kicked some dirt

“That’s its annoying and everypony else talks in first person.” I smiled

“Too true but today I have something special for you to do, can you do it?” she smiled excitedly

“Yes!”

“I knew you could; now I need you too go out and buy some games and spend the day having fun okay?”

“I can do that!” I smiled ruefully and handed her a rather large sack of bits

“Alright so go have some fun, and remember bring back some apples.” She trotted down the tunnel smiling. When she was out of sight my smile slipped of my face and I sighed heavily.

[You sure about this?]

{No, but we don’t have too many options}

I looked down at my left hand again; the bleeding had stopped and there were still shards of bones sticking out but the worst part was the discoloration and the numbness. Now I don’t claim to be any kind of doctor, but I had read enough civil war books to know the signs of gangrene. The numbness had started early this morning and Knight said we needed to amputate it or risk losing my entire arm, which is why I had sent Trixie out for the day. I had her get me most of the stuff I needed the day before except we couldn’t find any pain medication. I was trying to ignoring that last part as I set out my supplies; bone-saw, thread, needles, scalpel, peroxide, and lots of bandages.

I didn’t know exactly what I was doing but Knight seemed to have some kind of idea, guess living as long as he does you pick up on some things. I lined my supplies up and sat back against the wall, several hands shot out of the shadows, one of them shoving a piece of leather towards my face.

[You’ll want to bite down on that]

And then one of the hands picked up the saw.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

He was right, if I hadn’t bit down on that thing I think I would’ve bit through my tongue. The pain was awful to say the least, I couldn’t feel anything in my hand but the wrist sure as hell had feeling. Even now every beat of my heart sent pain through my wrist.

I looked down at the stub where my hand used to be and I was reminded that I needed to kick Doc’s ass, hard. Like needs to regenerate hard, my evil plotting was interrupted by the sounds of hooves trotting down the tunnel. But it sounded like multiple ponies, now I had told Trixie that she cant tell anypony about me so that leaves a few options either; Trixie had mentioned me and now some ponies were investigating, the Doctor was back or Trixie was in trouble.

I tried to stand up but the pain overwhelmed me, luckily Trixie ran down into our little dead end hall-way and hid in my discarded trench coat. Three dark shapes followed her down the hall-way and I did not like the looks of them; all of them were stallion’s one orange unicorn and two dark brown earth ponies. The orange one yelled out

“Stupid filly you should’ve give us the cash but no! You had to run off and now we have you cornered.” They moved towards the trench coat oblivious to my presence. The anger I felt about losing my hand suddenly had a new target; these would be thugs. Darkness began too pool around me, tendrils shooting out from every nearby shadow. That familiar power I had felt in the castle came floating back engulfing me. But that’s ok I had targets this time and they had incurred my wrath. Dark fire engulfed me and I felt the feathers on my back stitch together to form leathery bat wings.

[Jake we could seriously fuck up the future here]

I looked up at the stallions; the orange one spoke up again

“Don’t hurt her too much boys, I know some gentlestallions who’ll pay good bits to have some fun with her.”

{I don’t care}

I felt a deep bass growl emerge from my chest and the stallions turned to look at me as I stood. I wish I could have seen it through their eyes; a dark flickering figure with bat wings leering at them. They all took a step back, I jumped forward and threw the unicorn down the hall-way where another hand grabbed him and slammed him to the ground.

The earth ponies charged me; I grabbed one of them and threw him on top of the unicorn, the other one bucked my left wrist. I screamed in pain and slammed him into the wall hard enough to crack it. Dark hands swarmed over him and his companions dragging them towards the area where the Cybermen had been. I followed them keen on finishing the job personally.

“J-Jake?” my anger dimmed, I didn’t want to scare Trixie. Slowly the dark fire peeled itself off my face I crouched down next to my trench coat where Trixe’s face was barely peeking out.

“Yeah Trixie?” she trembled slightly

“P-please don’t kill them” I leaned back taken back by her request.

“Trixie these are bad ponies.” She looked at me sadly

“Everypony deserves a second chance”

I wanted to tell her that no not everypony deserves a second chance and ponies like them sure as hell didn’t. I sighed to myself there was no winning this battle I could kill them and make the world a better place or let them live and Trixie would think that all ponies can be good. I didn’t respond to her and walked down the hall-way where three stallions were sobbing and begging for their lives.

I growled I hated people that picked on weaker people and then begged for their lives. I made a small motion with my hand and the dark hands lifted their heads to look me in the eyes.

“Here’s the deal” I said gruffly

“If it were up to me I would slaughter you like pigs and leave your corpses to rot” they all flinched

“But that little filly that you were trying to hurt says everypony deserves a second chance” hopeful smiles played across their faces, I smiled cruelly

“I disagree” my smile got larger as they went back to cowering

“However I’m willing to make a deal, I want you to swear on your lives that you will live a good life from now on” they all began to swear about how they would be perfect, I smiled and tendrils formed a band around each of their hooves

“Good know if you break these swears this band will tell me and I will personally hunt you down like the vermin you are.” The all gulped and looked down at the bands, a small white lie on my part but I could live with it

“Now goodbye!” several dark hands slammed their heads together and the collapsed unconscious, hands began to drag them out of the sewers and would place them right outside of the sewers.

I walked back too my wall and slid down as tiredness caught up with me. Last thing I remember before I fell asleep was Trixie coming over and laying against my arm.

PreviousChapters Next