• Published 29th Feb 2012
  • 8,079 Views, 785 Comments

when slenderman left me in paradise - Jimbob



slenderman isn't all that bad i suppose

  • ...
34
 785
 8,079

PreviousChapters Next
Trixie's Home

Written by: grimreaper2594

Edited by: lego2112





[Knight]

{Me}

How long has it been since I’ve been down in these sewers? I was thinking that we’ve been here about two weeks but I couldn’t be sure, time is a tricky business when you’re stuck underground with no day and no night. Luckily for me Trixie has been a real help, I thought I would be the one trying to keep her from going insane, but she could go outside and socialize, unlike me who was stuck in these freaking tunnels. I was trying to figure out where Trixie’s parents where, but once I had convinced her to tell her story I lost what little hope I had left. Apparently she and her parents had been traveling to the city to visit family when the Cybermen had showed up. They didn’t put up much of a fight, how could they even try? Most ponies never have to defend themselves for their entire lives. When Trixie woke up they were in a room with lots of other ponies, she said The Cybermen started taking ponies away, Trixie said she didn’t know why but I did, Conversion. Then one day they came for her and her family, apparently her parents were one of the few who put up a fight against the Cybermen and their sacrifice bought Trixie just enough time to escape. She ran and ran until she found an abandoned room and hid there, she stayed there for the next few days until I found her, and that brings us up to speed on current events, I’m your local news anchor, Jake, and have a good night.

“Jake?” Trixie’s voice snapped me out of my flashback.

“Yes?” I said as I bit into an apple.

“What happened to your hand?” I coughed and nearly spit out my apple, I looked down at my wrist.

“I broke it”

“Couldn’t you have healed it?”

“Not this time, it was too far broken” she huffed.

“Magic could have fixed it”

“No it couldn’t have.”

“Yes it could have!” oh so you want to start one of these arguments, well game on sister!

“Nope”

“Yuhuh!”

“Nope!”

“Yuhuh!” I blew a raspberry at her and blew away her carefully constructed argument as she started giggling. At least I could lighten her day a little. I finished eating my apple and afterwards Trixie challenged me to a game of ‘Ponyopoly’. How a filly of her age knew how to manage property that well was beyond me, but she wiped the floor with me, spilled some milk, and wiped it with me again. I taught her how to play Blackjack and finally won a game, but then again winning a card game against a foal isn’t something you would go bragging to your drinking buddies. By that time it was getting late (I think) and Trixie nuzzled against me and fell asleep almost instantly. I was still wide awake and decided to play around with an idea I had. The way me and Knight saw it was that I made my wings so why couldn’t I make myself a new hand? As I concentrated Darkness began to swirl around my left wrist forming a raptor-like hand. After a few seconds of focusing on moving the hand it responded, albeit very slowly. I concentrated even harder and more shadow from the tunnel swirled into my new hand after which I tried getting it to move again, but this it responded in time with my thoughts, just like my real hand. I tried moving it out of the shadows and was relieved that the hand didn’t immediately dissolve, but instead only needed the occasional boost of shadow.

[Congratulations on buying our newest product, hands 2.0. as I’m sure you noticed it has some very useful features, including a tower shield, grappling claw, and vorpal talons]

{Yeah, and a constant drain on my power}

[We here at hand tech would like to point out that all the features of your new hand is the reason why it drains the battery so quickly]

{I am not a phone!} I carefully began to focus my hand around as I tried out some of things that knight said my hand could do; my hand snapped out into a shield that was big enough for my entire body if I bent my knees a little, I then tried to extend my hand and was pleased to see that it snaked out for a good 20 or so feet. I finally focused on what knight called vorpal talon, and was shocked to see my hand morph into a, very long, and very sharp blade. I tried scratching it against the wall and was amazed when I saw a gouge down the concrete that would make wolverine proud. As my hand returned to normal size my fatigue caused me to lie down, it took a hell of a lot power for my hand to morph through those forms so quickly.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“Jake wake up!” someone was shoving my arm roughly.

“Mrghph... 5 more minutes…”

“Come on Jake wake up!” I grumbled as I opened my eyes and saw Trixie more excited then she had ever been.

“Okay I’m awake, what's up?”

“I remembered!”

“You remembered what?”

“I remembered where my aunt and uncle live!” I smiled bitter-sweetly, YAY I can take Trixie to her family, but no YAY I won’t be able to see Trixie again.

“How did you remember?”

“I saw it in my dream!”

“Oh so where do you live?

“I’ll show you!” she started trotting down the tunnel and motioned for me to follow. We headed down the tunnel and out onto the nearby street, well she went out on the street I jumped on a nearby roof and followed her like a mother fucking ninja. After about twenty minutes of walking and a half dozen turns we came to a quieter part of town with a park in the central square. Luckily it was still pretty early in the morning so I could jump down on the street and into the park without being seen by any wandering eyes. Trixie had stopped in front of a rather large cottage and I headed over to her

“This place” she nodded her affirmation.

“This is where my uncle and aunt live”

“Will they take care of you?”

“Yeah they’re the best.” I smiled sadly.

“Trixie, be a good filly for your aunt ok?” she gave my leg a hug.

“You could stay here Jake I’m sure they won’t mind once I explain.”

“I can’t Hon” she pouted.

“Why can’t you?” I had avoided telling her about how I had got here, that I wasn’t supposed to be in this time.

“I just can’t” I kneeled down and gave her a hug. “You behave yourself Trixie”

“O-ok, I’ll come visit you”

“I might not be here for too much longer”

“I’ll still come and visit you.” I smiled at her stubbornness.

“Alright, now go on and shoo” I made a shooing motion and she rolled her eyes.

“Bye Jake.”

“Goodbye Trixie.” She began to trot towards the house and receded to the shadows. I watched her knock on the door and a bleary eyed teal unicorn opened the door. When she saw Trixie she became ecstatic and swept her up in a hug and retreated back into the house, but not before Trixie gave me one finally wave goodbye. I began my walk back to the sewers as the sun began to rise.

*BOOM*

And sweet Jesus what was that? I looked up towards the sky and saw a barrage of colors painting the sky. It took me a moment to recognize it as a Sonic Rainboom; I had just witnessed Rainbow Dash’s first Sonic Rainboom. Then it clicked in my head; fixed points, points in time that must happen, rainbow dash’s Sonic Rainboom is a fixed point because without it the girls wouldn’t get their cutie marks! Which means that the rainboom must have affected Trixie as well in someone way, making this a fixed point in time as well! And since the fixed point just passed that means the doctor can interfere with this timeline now! Which means I better get my ass back to the sewers before the tardis gets back!

"Vworrrp Vworrrrp Vworrrrp”

I thought to myself, there’s my ride, as I flat out bolted to the sewers screaming “Doc I am still kicking your ass!”




A/N: special thanks to Lego2112 for proofreading and editing chapters! but also some bad news, I might have to stop writing for a while because i have decided to join the U.S. Navvy and i leave for bootcamp on the 26th of June. However I promise you one thing, even when i leave i will not allow this story to die even if my updates are months apart.

PreviousChapters Next