• Published 29th Feb 2012
  • 8,087 Views, 785 Comments

when slenderman left me in paradise - Jimbob



slenderman isn't all that bad i suppose

  • ...
34
 785
 8,087

PreviousChapters Next
Thanks for the memories

A/N: thanks for all the feedback I’ll be looking for an editor, thanks!


[Knight]

{Me}

“First off let’s set some ground rules about you guys playing around in my head.” I was starting to freak out a bit about the girls running around my mind with Knight in there and my memories. One of my worries was that the girls might find out about MLPFIM and then they won’t trust me for knowing all about them and not telling them and so on.

“What kinda rules are we talking about Jake?”

Twilight was busy setting up the spell but didn’t seem to stop her ability to carry on a conversation with creatures from another world.

“Firstly I have no idea how this will work so don’t touch a thing, got it?”

“Well Jake according to the book each set of memories will appear as a door, and then when we open it we’ll see all those memories in a flash.” I’m not sure whether to be impressed or worried about entire sections of my life compressed into minutes.

“Right well that’s interesting and all so don’t open any doors and watch out for Knight I have no clue whether he’ll be in here”

[I wouldn’t miss it for the world]

{Better be on your best behavior and no showing the girls anything that will scar them in fact just don’t open any doors at all}

[We’ll see]

“Okay Twi I’m as ready as I’ll ever be” Twilight and the rest of the girls were sitting in a circle and Twilight motioned for me to sit in the middle. Please don’t let them start chanting and pull out a dagger.

“Ready girls?” they all nodded and Twilight sent tendrils of magic into each one of then all six of them into me. It felt like my head was being filled with ice and was about to burst I shut my eyes and clenched my teeth. No pain my ass. The ice subsided and I opened my eyes to find the seven of us floating around in a white void. I swear any second now they’ll make a joke about my brain being empty.

“Wow seems pretty empty in here” Rainbow Dash was cracking up and the rest of the girls were joining in.

“Hahaha guess you were right” said a shadow as it detached from a wall.

“I fucking knew you would be here” Knight looked exactly how I had imagined him. Engulfed by black fire with piercing red eyes.

“You couldn’t get rid of me if you tried, now you gonna introduce me to your friends?” I stared at him he already knew all about them but I suppose they had no idea who he was and to be honest he looked kinda creepy.

“Yeah as soon as I can get us down”

“Just concentrate on being in a hallway filled with doors”

“Easier said then done” I had noticed that the girls were trying their damnedest to fly around or gain some kind of control but all they were managing to do was make me laugh. I imagine a long hall-way with lots of door and I slammed into the ground.

“WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE GROUND?!”

Knight just chuckled at this while the girls righted themselves and stood up as I lift myself off the ground.

“Ok girls first thing first, this is the demon Knight that lives in my mind”

“Pleasure to meet you” he did a little mock bow and stood back up.

“Ok you’ve seen the demon in my head let’s go”

“NO! I had to use a lot of magic to get us here and I want to learn more about humans.” Shocking Twilight wanting to learn more? Stop the presses.

“*sigh* fine but only open the doors I say you can, deal?” they all mumbled deal or something among that line.
“Follow us I suppose.” Knight and I lead the way down the hall-way. As I passed some doors I noticed that some had key difference like some more unpleasant memories had padlocks on them while happier one were brightly colored and had a well-worn look about them. Twilight must have picked up on this too because she asked me about a certain memory in particular.

“Jake what is ‘Rex’?” she was looking at a door that was padlocked but brightly colored.

“Oh he was a dog I used to have.”

“Can we watch this memory?”

I thought about it and saw no harm in it so I opened the door. My head was flooded with memories of me finding a stray on the streets and taking him home. I was roughly 17 at the time and had just gotten a house of my own. I took him home and feed him. The memories jumped forward to Rex and I playing fetch in the yard. It skipped again to me standing in front of a tree putting a bowl and ball on a freshly dug grave. Damn I miss that dog. The girls looked a little broken up to have seen a life flash before their eyes.

“That was so sad” Twilight sounded like she was about to cry.

“Yeah but all good things come to an end Twi I was glad I was able to make him happy” god I sounded cheesy.

“Come on lets keep moving”

As we continued down the hall-way I showed the girls some stuff about technology, human history, I didn’t get into great detail with the wars, and what we’ve accomplished in the time on earth.

“I don’t understand if you have such great technology why is there so much pollution?” Twilight was genuinely confused.

“and why do you know so little about fashion the only fashion I’ve seen is somepony called Lady Gaga and her fashion is weird” Count on Rarity to nail down the major things.

“Well Twi I don’t really know other than lots of humans would rather take the easy way out which is polluting. And as for fashion I didn’t really follow it I just knew about Lady Gaga because she was so weird”

I looked down the hall-way and saw a door that was blood-red and was covered with chain and padlocks. I didn’t even have to read the tag on the door to know what it was. We passed the door and the girls slowed down a bit.

“Hey Jake what’s a ‘Butcher’?” of course they don’t know what a butcher is they don’t have any need to cut up meat. I stopped and turned around, Knight did the same but I could feel the hate coming off of him, I guess we both hate the butcher.

“Butchers were people who would prepare meat for consumption but occasionally murderers would be called butchers for the blood they spilled” I was barely containing my rage and malice I despised the butcher and what he had done.

“Well were you ever a butcher?” Applejack seemed concerned that she might be in the mind of a killer.

“No AJ I was never a butcher I just have some memories about them” that seemed to calm them down.

“Come on girls lets keep going” we continued down the hall-way with me pointing out some of the more interesting doors. What I didn’t notice was the cyan colored Pegasus that hung back.

“Let’s see what he’s trying to hide from us” and she began to reach for the doorknob.





A/N: THANKS FOR READING FEED-BACK WELCOME

PreviousChapters Next