• Published 29th Feb 2012
  • 8,089 Views, 785 Comments

when slenderman left me in paradise - Jimbob



slenderman isn't all that bad i suppose

  • ...
34
 785
 8,089

PreviousChapters Next
Story Time

A/N: Sorry I haven’t posted in a bit I was on vacation in Tennessee.


[Knight]

{Me}

“Urrgh”

“Wake up!”

“URRGH!”

No. I will not be awakened in such a manner. You must first attempted to bribe me with candy and then when I eat them and go right back to sleep you must pour water on me. Thus is the great cycle of awakening a teenager.

COLD! COLDCOLDCOLDCOLD! I jump off the couch and rolled onto the floor.

“Twilight! You completely ignored step one!”

“What?” Right Twi hadn’t heard my internal monologue. What a shame.

“Nevermind” I began to stumble towards the bathroom “taking a shower”

“Okay!”

Ok shower here’s the deal you are pony sized. Fine not your fault, however you will be properly heated with an adjustable shower head or so help me god I will lay waste to you and all those you hold dear.

[Threatening a shower already? Great way to start off the day]

{I don’t recall asking your opinion Mr. Snarky demon}

[Too bad you’re stuck with me, till death do us part]

{Death do us part huh? Well at least now I have something to look forward too}

[Oh you’re soooooooo funny!]

{Thank you I’ll be here for the rest of my life!}

At least the shower was hot but it didn’t have an adjustable shower head I took a quick shower and made myself some new clean clothes (black t-shirt, black jeans) and waltzed back out into the main room of the library. I noticed that the rest of the mane six had arrived and were probably eager to hear my story. Didn’t care, need food. My stomach grumble in agreement.

{QUIET STOMACH DON’T MAKE ME COME DOWN THERE!}

[YEAH YOU REMEMBER WHAT HE DID TO APPENDIX WHEN HE WOULDN’T SHUT-UP DON’T YOU?]

My stomach growled again obviously not phased at all by the fact I had just threatened to remove him.

{Stomach don’t give a fuck}

[Stomach best check himself before he wrecks himself]

I went into the kitchen and grabbed a couple apples and went back into the library and sat down next the girls.

“Morning everypony”

They all responded with various hellos I could tell them were all eager to hear my story so I decided to drag it out for a bit by cutting up my apples with an unnecessarily big hunting knife I made. This was going well for about ten minutes when Twilight finally snapped and asked.

“So are you going to tell us that story?”

“Oh I don’t know thought I might go for a stroll today” They looked crestfallen

“But if you want to hear it I suppose I could tell you.” They all looked excited again

“So it all started when I was fifteen and my dad kicked me out of my house….”

(OBVIOUS FLASHBACK IS OBVIOUS)

“….. FUCK HIM!” dad was still going on about how terrible I was a disappointment to the family. Frankly I didn’t give a damn about what he thought he was drunk or high most of the time and when he wasn’t then it was in my health’s best interest to avoid him. Same deal with my mother except she had my father do her beating, not that dad complained he was always looking for a reason to bloody my face.

The weird thing was that dad had skipped beating me today and skipped straight to telling me to sleep on the porch. Not that I was complaining just weird is all. I considered running away again but remembered that I would never get a job if I didn’t graduate high school. Fuck it I’ll stick around here till I graduate then I’ll be gone like a flash. I started to doze off last thing I remember thinking was how nice and warm it was for late October.

Next time I woke up I was strapped down to a table completely naked. I was in a sterile white room with way too bright fluorescent lights that’s about all I could see from where I was. ‘WHAT THE FUCK!’ I was freaking right the fuck out. I heard a door out of my view open.

“Oh good you’re awake! Now we can play!” I still couldn’t see who was talking but noticed he had a posh accent like someone that was used to getting everything they wanted and then some.
“NO THANKS! I WOULD PREFER NOT TO PLAY WITH SOMEONE WHOSE IDEA OF FUN STARTS WITH STRAPPING ME TO A TABLE!” stressing situations bring out my inner smart-ass.

“Oh! And he has will! Oh you will be so fun to break!” that’s about the time I heard him sharpening knives. I began to struggle against the leather bonds holding me down with all my might. That’s when he stepped over and I got a good look at him. He was white about six’ three, blue eyes, white hair, looked to be about fifty or so, and was wearing a suit. That’s the part that freaked me out the most either he could afford to get suits like that covered in blood or this was a one-time thing and I would be dieing soon. That’s when he started cutting into my chest with a scalpel.

I began to scream as white hot pain tore through muscle and scraped bone. When he was satisfied with that cut I saw him reach behind me and grab something else a small box. He began to pour something into his hand and then he poured it into the cut.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!”

“Oh did you not like the salt? Don’t worry you’ll get used to it!” he grabbed a needle and thread and stitched the cut closed. Then he proceeded to grab a scalpel and began to cut into me more repeating the process of salt and sow. the last thing I remember is him saying.

“I think you need some sleep! Don’t worry we’ll play more later!” then I felt a sharp prick in my neck and I passed out.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I woke up covered in bandages and strapped down to a table again. This is bullshit on so many levels. Why couldn’t the psycho business man attack dickweeds who actually deserved it and not just unlucky kids sleeping on the front porch. That’s when I heard the door begin to open again.

“You’ve caused me quite a bit of trouble young man” he sounded pissed. Pissed off psycho killer, which had just carve my chest up for fun while calm, was a very bad thing.

He pulled out a pair of needle nose pliers and forced my mouth open.

“I’ll teach you to behave and obey me” he sounded so freaking calm. He pulled out some clamps and forced my mouth open as I pushed up against the restraints trying to get away from this maniac. He took the pliers and reached back into my mouth till he had a firm grip on one of my molars and began to pull. The pain I felt was the worst I had every experienced as my muscle and flesh began to tear apart from the tooth.

He yanked it out and began to go back in for another when the door bust in and two police officers ordered him to put his hands up. Instead he went for a scalpel and the officers opened fire. I was beginning to black out when the officers untied me. By the time I was on a stretcher I was welcoming the numbing blackness.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I woke up on a hospital bed. I looked at myself and noticed that I was in a hospital gown, my cuts had been cleaned out and stitched, and the pain in my mouth had been numbed. I counted that toward the IV in my arm I reached for the help buzzer and pressed down on it. I expected a nurse to come in but instead to my surprise a police officer walk in. he began to question me about the man and how I had got there I told him about how I had been forced to sleep outside and that next thing I know I’m strapped down. He nodded looking grim.

“Son I have some news that maybe hard to hear”
“What’s that?”

“We not only thinking that parents knew he was coming for you, but we believe that they sold you to him”

“Why do you think that?” I was beginning to fill with rage.

The officer went on to explain that they had an officer trailing my father trying to bust him buying drugs, among other things, and noticed that he had met with this businessman several time. The man’s name was Allen Jones, I wondered how such an average sounding man could have been filled with so much malice. He went on to explain that a rather large sum of money had been transferred into my parents account shortly after my disappearance. When the police had confronted them about it my parents began to shoot at the officers and started a stand-off ending in their suicides.

I was numb I know my parent were evil but I had never thought they would sell me to a killer for some cash. The officer took his leave and I was left with my thoughts I slept fitfully through out the night. The next day a lawyer showed up he claimed to represent Mr. Jones, who the media had dubbed the butcher after they had found sixteen more defiled corpses buried in his yard. He said that he had stated in his will that all his money and worldly possessions were to be left to the family of his last victim. Since my family was dead that went to me. I was rich and unhappy I had a dentist replace my molar with a light-weight carbon model.

I had even convince a judge to allow me to live on my own till I was eighteen. More than once I remember playing Russian roulette with my father’ old revolver. I became a social pariah the boy who lived, I didn’t go out except when I was running low on food since I was doing my schooling online. I hate life and had nothing worth living for, no friends, no family, and no lovers. I’m pretty sure I was legally insane for a while.

The only thing that kept me going was the internet, nobody cared who I was on the internet I was just another person whose opinion was just as valued or despised as anyone else’s. That’s how I found MLPFIM and turned into a brony and that’s why I continued to live.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

“….. And that’s the story behind the door girls.” They all had tears in their eyes which to be quite frank was a bit annoying I was pitied back in the human world and hated it. I sure as hell wasn’t about to let that happen in another world.

“Calm down girls I’ll be fine I survived it and live to tell the tale, plus I can’t stand being pitied about it.” The girls all seemed to calm down a bit after that.

“But why did you feel so alone?” Twilight still sounded pretty upset. Confound these ponies, they drive me to feel.

“Well after that everyone always remembered me as ‘the kid who was tortured by a killer’ and couldn’t act normal around me or the hung out with me for my money” it was starting to get late the story had taken longer than I had anticipated.

“Ok girls I think it’s about time for all of you to head home” the girls reluctantly began to leave with only Pinkie hanging back.
“Sup Pinkie?” she threw a box and me and headed out the door. I opened the box and found a note that said

Sorry we skipped step one this morning

Enjoy

I looked inside the box to find it filled with candies and a blueberry muffin.

[Dude this is terrifying she wasn’t even here yet]

{Yeah, it’s terrifyingly delicious} I munch on the muffin while I thought about my new life.

“Going for a walk see you later Twi” Twilight was reading the myth book again and I’m not sure she heard me completely. I went outside and started flying and hoped tomorrow would be a better day.

PreviousChapters Next