• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 1,891 Views, 23 Comments

The Broken Crown - Inspiration



Celestia becomes very hostile towards Twilight after she refused her offer to become a princess. And with underlying problems, they both might snap before stopping eachother from doing the unthinkable.

  • ...
11
 23
 1,891

I took the road

Twilight didn't know it, but she was in a sack. Blindfolded. In a cart. Being pulled by two stallions. She could hear them talking, but she was somewhere between conscious and unconscious, as they knocked her out and put her in her current state.

"Why'd you have to kill her?! We told Her that there would be no casualties!"

"She was putting up a major fight! And I wasn't trying to kill her, just knock her out for a bit!"

"Well, you did a wonderful job at doing that!"

"Want me to kill you too?"

"Please, do so. I would love to die right now, and leave you with pulling a cart full of dead weight!"

By this point, Twilight could focus. She knew something had happened. She had to get out. So, she filled her horn with magic, and cleared her mind of all thoughts, and teleported out from the bag. This, though, is when she noticed that she was cuffed and blindfolded.

Twilight broke the cuffs and undid the blindfold, but immediately regretted the actions. The first sight she was greeted by was a pony. A dead pony. Orange. With a stetson covering her face. And three apples on her flank. And dry, red clumps around her neck.

Twilight couldn't cry. She couldn't afford to cry. What she could afford, though, was information at all costs. So she undid her remaining friends from their bindings, and telepathically told them the game plan. "Ok, girls. We lost Applejack. But we can't just give up yet. We have to get the information out of these two stallions. At any costs." They all agreed to go through with it, and they sprung into action.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Fucking. Writer's. Block.
I'll be working on this for a long, long time. But it'll have a wonderful ending. I (Pinkie) promise.
I'm still taking suggestions, by the way. You'll be credited by the end of the story.
Thanks for reading!

-Inspiration

Comments ( 6 )

DO THE MOVEMENTS AND WORDS FOR A PINKIE PROMISE *shakes hooves* or its not a real one

Comment posted by Changeling-Drone deleted Sep 29th, 2013

okay here is what i want to see
1. (C)ool ass necromacy spell to bring Apple Jack back to life :pinkiecrazy::derpytongue2:
2. (A) big ass murder of the stallions :twilightangry2::flutterrage:
3. (M)ore of Celestia murdering the shit prisoners or killing something :rainbowderp::facehoof:
4. (P)rincess Luna joining the group after feeling some of the abuse that happened to Berry Punch and getting all pissed of and angry as shit at Celestia :ajbemused::pinkiegasp:





i have a pretty dark mind so i might end up contributing alot of dark idea to this! remember C.A.M.P (above)

3308346
Well, thanks for the suggestions! I'll try to make sure that at least ONE of those happen (really, I'll fit them all in).

Login or register to comment