• Published 26th Aug 2013
  • 4,437 Views, 42 Comments

Love at Sundown. - trahzo



A story about the crack shipping: SunsetSpike

  • ...
29
 42
 4,437

Ch.4: Wanna Watch The Sunset?

It's now the next day & Sunset Shimmer woke-up in a happy mood.

"Morning Sunset Shimmer." Spike greeted, while walking over to her.

"(Good morning my sweet.) Good morning Spike." she replied.

"Wow, you look rather chipper today, what's got yah so happy?" He asked.

"I've come to a realization, but that'll have to wait."

"Oh, okay, well anyway, I got something for you & I to see, here!" Spike then handed her a ticket.

"What's this?"

"Last night while you were sleeping, Princess Celestia sent me 2 tickets to watch this romance movie I've always wanted to watch that's premiering today."

"You watch romance movies?" She asked in surprise.

"Yeah, I'm a romantic. Good ahead & laugh." Spike joked.

"I'd rather not, and instead ask if this is your way of asking me out on a date." her eyes had a beckoning look to them.

"W-what? No! It's just that I don't like watching movies at the theater alone. So, will you still go with me?"

"Okay." she said.

"Good, because you'd still have to go with me anyway since your parole isn't over yet."

Sunset Shimmer then rolled her eyes.

Later at 5:40 PM...
"Spike?!" said 3 familiar voices.

"Huh? Oh, hey girls!" he said back.

"Wow, your on a date?" Sweetie Belle blurted out.

"NO! I-I'm just watching a movie with my parole officer!" Sunset responded.

The CMC backed away.

"Don't worry girls, she's not so dangerous since she has this magic negating ring on her horn!" Spike said, while motioning them back. "Okay, I gotta go get our seats & snacks, I can trust you 3 to watch Sunset Shimmer right?"

"Spike, we're childhood friends, you can trust us with anything!" replied the orange chicken *bitch slap from Pinkie Pie* I mean Scootaloo. (I swear you'll get yours one day!)

"Good to hear, I'll be back." As Spike left...

"Yer so lucky!" said Applebloom.

"Huh?" she wondered.

"Look at all the mares walking around the streets, wanna know what makes dem all similar?"

"What would that be?"

"half of 'em are in luve wit Spahk!"

"Really? Care to list them all down?"

"There's too big of a list, we all tried make Spike fall for us, and ask us out on a date." added Sweetie Belle

"Your so lucky, you get to go out with him, something all of us have competed so hard for! Good luck."

"Hey girls, I'm back, let's go Sunset, the movie's about to start."

"Sure, it was great speaking with you girls! Bye!"

So the movie started & had a great ending to it, that it felt as if, you were watching displays of beautiful artwork. Spike noticed, that few times that Sunset Shimmer leaned on his shoulder & sighed a bunch of times during some good parts. Yes, Spike was oblivious to that as well & he also was oblivious to the half smiling, half jealous faces watching them. Regardless, they gave Sunset Shimmer support from the sidelines.

Meanwhile...
"Aaaw, they look so cute together." said Fluttershy.

"They'd look more cuter if my Damn son wasn't so oblivious! COME-ON!!!" She yelled in frustration. "( You can figure this out, it's not that hard!)"

Now back to the impromptu date. So they left the theater & strolled along the streets.

"(I've never seen a mare this happy since I gave Rarity that Fire Ruby years ago...Hmm, I wonder.) Hey Sunset."

"Yes Spike?" She asked with a cute face.

"(Wow, I was not expecting to be right.) Want to watch the sunset with me?"

"YES! I-I mean yes, I'd love to!"

"Well alright!" Once again, picked her up, bridle style & flew to a field that had a perfect view of the sunset. They were sitting right next to each other.

"Man, have you ever seen a much better view of the sunset, Sunset?" he asked. "This is where I go to watch that sun-set everyday."

"Really? Tell me, why do like the sunset so much?"

"I don't like the Sunset, I love it!"

Shimmer started becoming bright red, which turned to absolute crimson after feeling a surprise kiss from Spike! Sunset didn't know what to do except return it!

Meanwhile...
"Does anypony hear, grandma Celestia?" She asked. "(Now I have the sun, a son, and one day, a grandson! I'll have 3 suns!)"

Now back to the 2 lovebirds

Sunset Shimmer's eyes, well, shimmered in delight.

"Wow, that was awesome."

"Yes it was!" Spike replied.

Later, they returned to the library once the moon began to arise. After dinner, they brushed their teeth & kissed each other goodnight.

"Wait, would you like to share the bed tonight?" she offered.

"Sure, but no funny business got it?" He teased.

"*giggle* You perv."

Then, the new couple got into bed & fell asleep while embracing one another. So, Sunset's parole ended & was excepted by Twilight's friends & family. As Spike removed the ring negating her magic, let's go a few months later to see Spike put on a different ring around her horn.

"I now pronounce you mare & drake! May now kiss the bride!" said Luna.

Well, you can fill in the blank from there.

The End.

Author's Note:

Man do I hate people who go "My childhood" after seeing some pornographic or some new version of their favorite show or videogame or whatever. If you see someone say or see a comment say "My Childhood!" tell them, "YOUR CHILHOOD IS OVER, SO GET OVER IT!!!"

So, what do you think? Kissing Sunset during the sunset & Celestia having 3 suns?

Comments ( 21 )

I might make a story on this pair as well. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

I like Spike Ships that leave you going AWWWW... most of the time your stuck with a half Assed Sparity fic. dont get me wrong I love a good sparity but no one makes a good one.

That could of been so much better, if you only gave it a chance. Like you need to add more to it, right now it's only the skeleton of a good story.

OMG!!!!!!! Just no no no no. This breaks all writing rules. One how does a wingless dragon fly. Two when did he become the only male in ponyville. You make it seem like all girls in the town are mad in love with him. Three you barely touch the date. You give no sense of romance at all. Four you just speed up emotions that take weeks or months or years to cultivate in a little more than a week. If your going to write a story plz keep all that I have said in mind. Not being mean but this is a poorly write story. It can be made better. Right now its a skeleton you just need to add some things to it.

I come here expecting a good read about Sunset Shimmer and Spike falling in love.

Then I notice that none of the Chapters are more than 1000 words long, and most of the comments are complaints about pacing. I can completely understand why with a word count like that.

Just because something works for "Know Your Mare", doesn't mean it will work here, no matter how good the plot is, or how original the shipping. Please, consider longer chapters in future works, and maybe a remake of this.

Overall it is a nice quick story and since it has Spike I can't complain.:pinkiehappy: I also hope that more of this pairing comes up.

3108139 It's a habit.

lunas a priest?

Awesome story. liked the fact that Spike could have been a pimp.

The story and idea were good but the story just feels like it was rushed. There is no desciption of how something and places looks, it skips times were fillers could be put in to develop the plot line of the story, and it just shows sunsets shimmer's thoughts and feelings when you could have parts fo the story focused on what spike does ,feels, and thinks within the time of the story is progressing. I am not trying to be rude I am just telling you points if you ever want to try again in the future on another story.

3107005 Sorry, but singles & doubles are too confusing.

So, what do you think? Kissing Sunset during the sunset & Celestia having 3 suns?

Most amusing, that. A most excellent fic.

...needs more story to it, in my opinion.

Just red the entire story and you know what I loved the most...... MOMLESTIA!!!!!!:trollestia:

I'm sorry but i will be open about everything I am about to say.

I dislike this fic. i enjoy the pairing. This fic could have been so much more, it could have had better pacing, more character developement and more romance. I made it to the middle and wanted to exit the fandom right then and there. Chapter's need to be at least a 1000 words or more, and over all, it seems like you didn't put any effort into this.

You could have spent a little more time explaining how things had gone after equestria girls, what happened with Sunset shimmer? what was college like? what led to Celestia seeing spike as a son? and why do all the mare's in town love spike? You left a lot unexplained and I think that threw off the fic quite a lot.

I hope you don't mind, but with your permission, I would like to do a rewrite of this and see where it goes. I'm sure a lot of the readers on here would agree with me and I hope they will want to read the rewrite.

all in all, this fic gets a 2/10 from me and a dislike. Sorry but I'm being as honest as Applejack and I don't believe in lying to make others feel better about such a huge lack of effort.

Thank you for your time.

It's sir.

it was rushed and really short:applejackunsure:

So. Many. Puns. Many weren't funny. :applejackunsure:

Luna: Do you want to see the moon rise?.....

hahahahahahah amazing :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment