• Published 17th Jul 2013
  • 30,399 Views, 625 Comments

The Alicorn Instinct - Zamairiac



That instinct. That drive to do what normally I would never do. I felt it when I saw her. That whorse, that slut trying to kiss my Alexander...I snapped that day. My name is Princess Mi Amore Cadenza, and this is my story.

  • ...
88
 625
 30,399
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 228 )

Only one flaw I've noticed so far. Cadence knows Soul Sapphires first name before she comes across it in the records.

2977258

I'ma go look before I go to sleep XD

Sleepy mistake ::rainbowlaugh:

Damn girl

The Endless Dream, eh?

celestia just lets candace torture ponies ? she should just send her to the moon .

2977341

Would you send your family to the moon? :ajbemused:

Besides she helped her, so by your definition Celestia should go to the moon to :derpytongue2:

Wow...Now that's harsh...

So...Does this mean Diamond Tiara's mom is a whorse?

2977368

Wouldn't that be funny :rainbowlaugh:

wow, kinda cruel punishment but at least shes alive. kinda figured she would end up at the bottom of a lake or something. keep up the good work! :pinkiehappy:

wait a second. fallen star is 29 and blast sapphire is 32. Soul sapphire is 17! why is a 15 year old colt rutting a 12 year old filly? :rainbowhuh: also cadence is a crazy ass chick...and I like it. :moustache:

2977381

I always said she wouldn't kill her...she'd just break her mentally XD

2977386

Looked 16 but was really 12 XD

Reality is a bitch :rainbowlaugh:

Well this was so juicy and intense(I'm curious what Cadance will do when Chrysalis will try to take Alex away from her. Just imagine what she'll do once the Instinct kicks in.)

You can use this for the next story:
i16.photobucket.com/albums/b6/Shadow0666/es2_zps7915618b.png

2977389

doesnt mean she couldnt have killed her in other ways, this kinda still was a death. given so many beautiful memories to have them ripped away instantly. also your stories always leave you open to continue writing about cadence and alex, i really like that!

2977354 she already sent luna , but it is too serius to let it go. breaking into the house and mentally scarring somepony just for kissing your boyfriend it is insanity . what candance learnt , ? that she is beyond the mere laws of mortal and everyone is hers to torment. celestia should give her a very harsh punishment to teach her that selfrestraint is not an option.

2977397

Me and anyone else XD

I wouldn't mind if someone wanted to write about this universe so long as they mentioned me first :pinkiehappy:

2977409

Celestia helped her because she didn't want a repeat of Luna.

It may seem small because it was only a kiss to you.

Cadance saw it as some mare FORCING herself on HER coltfriend

Take it how you will, it's done and I'm going to sleep :rainbowwild:

2977394 It's a trap! that's why you gotta ask for ID.

2977419
You know once again, it seems that we have similar thoughts. Luna's story here sounds like something I planned on doing in the future.(get out of my head)

oh fuck do i see a possible shitstorm on the writing shores

Yandere to the max!

Your dialogue writing is masterful as always, Zammy. I can only hope to someday learn the ability to bring such...emotion through my character's words as you can. I continue to use your style as a guide for my own writing, but I have yet to pick up the nuances. I wait eagerly for your next work, and applaud you once again for a job well done. Keep it up.

2977386
Fucking numbers, how do they work?

It's official. You are my favorite writer on fimfiction ever, ever.

Nice ending yet another good story

on ward to the next story which i think has luna in it

and i just realized alexander xander

Ale-xander
Lol :pinkiecrazy:

2977412

im not much of a writer but if someone did decide to follow this universe i would love to read it, both of your alicorn/human verses are amazing!

2977520 I know dude, that's why I cheat in math class. :twilightsheepish:

"Oh nothing too serious," I replied calmly. "I'm only going to break you."

>Xander
>Alex
I think I know what's going on here.

2977713 And here I thought I was the only one.:twilightblush::twilightblush::twilightblush:

These alicorns, they scare me.:fluttercry:

This story pleases me, please sir may I have some moar?

Might I recommend this as the cover for the next fic?
fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/153/7/d/nightmare_moon_in_princess_cadence__s_colors_by_doublevtovka22-d50xicb.png It's the closest I could find to a tyrant Cadance. Also, time for the practice for the dark Come Back to Me!

2977519 Oh good lord...

I did not notice that until now.

Oh and also...

**Wets self** CADENCE NOW TERRIFIES ME!!! :raritycry::raritydespair::raritycry::raritydespair::raritycry::raritydespair:

could it be Alexander and xander are the same person? Could xander have been forced into the future and his memorys erased by force as well?:pinkiegasp::rainbowderp::duck:

So that's the end, I had to go back and look at the first chapter to truly understand the purpose of this story again so I can finally understand and even FEEL Cadance's shameful mistake and I can also understand Celestia's punishment even more so as well. I mean there is NO TRUE CONCLUSION or RESOLUTION to this kind of event at all. Living with doing something so horrible and never finding out if things has been resolved with this kind of problem and the knowledge of knowing the kind of limits that a "good" person will do take. I mean everyone has a limit which I feel like is the point of this story after all, and if they're pushed they can truly make one to do these dark things. I think the worst thing a person can do is willingly perform a dark action and enjoying it. It's the fact that she CHOOSES to do a dark action will hurt her more than anything a "good" person has done and living without knowing if things has gotten better or knowing what she did was the right thing or make things worse like drive a pony to suicide really is the right kind of punishment in the long run after all. As a good person and nice guy myself I understand why it's a very shameful moment for our heroine it's pretty sad. However since you said "The End... for now" will the resolution of this mistake be coming or will it be something else that Cadance and Alex will have to get involved with? I hope I'll be there if you ever write a thrilling conclusion to this alternate series you've written.

2977955 I'll have you know i take offense to that statement :flutterrage:



in other news.
*cadence tortures soul sapphire*
:pinkiegasp:
:applejackunsure:
Sounds just about the right punishment.

2977909

Your comment begged for it. so i provided :3

Xander. Alexander.

Oh that is not going to go over well.

Im a little disturbed at were this story series is heading:unsuresweetie:

o.0 wow that is some seriously fucked up torture right there, and sapphire begging and pleading to keep the memories, only for cadence to rip it away, wow.

And xander? alexXANDER oh shit! shit is about to hit the fan once luna sees her beloved with a different alicorn, battle to the death?? :twilightoops: Good god another story added to my favorites.

Login or register to comment