• Published 29th May 2013
  • 1,604 Views, 52 Comments

Banished - xxXFluttershyXx



When a muder takes place in Ponyvile, Fluttershy is to blame. Celestia has sadly banished her from equestia and to never come back. when happens now? where does fluttershy go? and will the Pegagus ever return to Equestia? read the story and find out!

  • ...
29
 52
 1,604

To a Twilight and back

One Knock...


Two Knocks...


Three Knocks...


Four Knoc-- "YES! I heard you the first time.... Oh it's only rainbow dash, fluttershy and zecora spike, you don't need to worr~ WAIT WHAT?!" Twilight shouted much louder then expected.

"Err, whats up?" Rainbow Dash quickly asked her, taking no thought about what she had said, since Fluttershy and zecora were just standing there like there was some in front of them or something, their faces is what you should really see right now!

"whats up...WHATS UP! YOU ALL JUST STANDING AT MY DOORSTEP IS WHATS UP! well apart from zecora of course, I mean what do you want anyway?" She said, giving up on the shouting that came out of her mouth.
"Twilight this is no joke, only if we just woke. It may be somepony you have encountered before says Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, but this is very important, and it involves the Princess. Please listen." Zecora pleaded.

"If it involves as such, I will listen, but I hope this answers why the liar and the serial killer are at my doorstep. But please come in." Twilight fake-smiled
"Right, now let me explain, Chrysalis has been killed at the spa, wrong. You mean an elderly changeling that accepted to pretend to be her but isn't, but that changeling was already dying anyway so he did that deed for them. Now Fluttershy was waiting for Rarity to come to the spa as usual but she never came which was because she had to done other things that involves her business, Chrysalis planned to take the blame on to Fluttershy, and to banish her from equestria so she could do something bad to the elements of harmony, so actually the Queen of changelings is not dead." Zecora smiled, leaving twilight open-mouthed as well as spike who came curious of the conversation, I mean, who wouldn't?

Instead of twilight answering, spike did this for her. "But what about Princess Celestia? where is she if Chrysalis has taken her place?" Spike pleaded Zecora to tell him but that did not happen.
"That I do not know little dragon, but I hope to find out soon." the black and white zebra said sorrowfully.
"Awww." Spike said feeling even worse now.
"Don't worry spike, we will find her sooner or later" Fluttershy smiled.
"Yeah! sooner or later." Rainbow mumbled.
"Zecora do you mind if I write this down?" Twilight asked, now coming back to her senses.
"You may Twilight Sparkle, but you must promise me one thing."
Twilight Sparkle gulped. "W-What is it?" starting to get worried.
"You must make sure this information stays in the depth of this library, NOWHERE else. You also cannot tell anypony about this." Zecora said, looking very stern about it.
"Not even my friends?" Twilight asked.
"Not even your friends." Zecora copied.

Twilight gulped, Fluttershy and Rainbow lowered their heads like they were saying. 'Am I that bad that I cannot be your friend anymore?'
There was silence in the library until Rainbow whispered to Fluttershy. "Follow me." Then they went, leaving Zecora with Twilight, with the unicorn writing down every little word that came out of the zebras sensitive mouth, but writing it down in a much more detailed way.


This was going to be a long day for them.

Author's Note:

Alright, sorry for the massive wait, I had loads of things to do thought out the course of time. but I know this is a short chapter, but I'll make it up to you I promise. first off, I really need an editor, so bad. as you can see in my writing. if you want to be my editor, please either message me privately or say it in the comments below. Any questions about my story please let me know.

Many thanks,

~xxXFluttershyXx

Comments ( 3 )

can you continue this please

I need to know what happens next

Login or register to comment