• Published 29th May 2013
  • 1,604 Views, 52 Comments

Banished - xxXFluttershyXx



When a muder takes place in Ponyvile, Fluttershy is to blame. Celestia has sadly banished her from equestia and to never come back. when happens now? where does fluttershy go? and will the Pegagus ever return to Equestia? read the story and find out!

  • ...
29
 52
 1,604

Saying Goodbye is hard

It has been 2 hours since the sun rose up, and now she had awoken. Fluttershy walked to the mirror to look at herself....she was a state, her eyes were sore from crying nearly all night because at the 2am she had cried herself to sleep. Fluttershy picked up her brush and started to brush her hair, for the last time...
"Oh angel, what do I do now?, w-where do I g-go?, b-but m-most of all, what should I do with my friends?"
but Angel just stamped her feet demanding for food, while Fluttershy just stared at her.
Fluttershy had said quietly "I know, I know angel, I guess you and the other animals are more important then my problems..."
Angel had just simply nodded, then Fluttershy walked over to the cupboards to get the food for the animals but there were none left, so that means she would have to go into the town...great.

Fluttershy tiptoed slowly over to the door leaving angel going mad, some other animals kind of calm about but not so many, finely she had got outside her house and flew towards Ponyville. She had tried her best to not be seen but it didn't work very well as rarity had caught her head low on the ground, but it was too late to hide now.
Rarity said "Ah Fluttershy there you are, have you heard the news?"
"U-um y-yes I-I have its t-terrible isn't it?"
Rarity replied "yes it is, so what have you been up to lately darling?"
"N-nothing much really b-but I really need to g-go and b-buy some animal food for my animal friend s-so I will s-see you later, Um b-b-bye."
"Ohh well I didn't mean to be a bother my dear, I will let you get on with what your doing then. Goodbye!"
and Fluttershy said goodbye and flew off to the pet store, and quickly brought the things she needed and galloped out the door remembering she was banished from Ponyville and equestria zoomed off to her house.

Which... somebody else stopped her, Rainbow dash had just because she had something to say which is..."Hey Futtershy! I never knew you could go that fast, I mean umm o-ok err you alright?"
Fluttershy mumbled "Um y-yes I-I think s-so, w-why o you ask?"
then she replied "cause you look like you were crying that's why duh"
"O-oh well I w-was crying I g-guess because...*starts crying*" said Fluttershy

"But why exactly are you crying in the first place, I mean is because one of your birds died last week?"
then Fluttershy said "d-do you mind if we talk about it at my house because everyone is looking at us strangely?"
Rainbow looks around, she saw many people just staring at her thinking that it's a nightmare coming true or something.
So she replies "O-o-o-o-oh yeah I guess that would be a great Idea since this is just a bit embarrassing.....LETS GO NOW!" so they both flew off leaving the crowd of ponies behind them, while Fluttershy still sobbing.

Soon enough the two Pegasus got there safely to fluttershy's cottage and they both rushed in and Fluttershy asked dash if she wanted a cup of tea and she replied "yes please but do you mind if I have two teaspoons of sugar?" Fluttershy answered "of Couse" an while she said that Fluttershy was quickly feeding all the animals since she had the fee in her hooves anyway, plus angel and his friends were climbing up her back for it.
Once she had finished feeding the animals an made tea for herself and Rainbowdash they had started talking about what has happened to her the past couple of weeks, because rainbow dash wanted to know, but then right in the middle of the conversation Rainbowdash quickly shouted out " WHAT!! you just can't simply leave ponyvile like that! you've got to tell twilight or somepony else too!" but still she wouldn't.

"I-I can't, I just s-simply can't, I'm sorry dash but I don't want to just stand and watch them cry in front of me like that, I just really can't rainbow..."
"But where are you going o go exactly?"
Fluttershy replied " W-well I'm planning to go to an Island where one of my friends live..."
then dash said "Well U-Um can I ask you a question?"
Fluttershy nodded "A-Alright I-if you want too"
rainbow dash smiled saying "C-Could I come and join you on your adventure?"
Futtershy just signed but replied ".............

Author's Note:

Well here is another little chapter, sorry it took so long...It did because I've been quite busy lately and I will be quite small chapter for another three weeks. I hope you enjoyed this baby chapter and feel free to comment and like, don't forget it!

PS stay tuned for more chapters but the story WILL get harder to work out though, buuuut anyway...

HOPE YO LIKED IT!! over and out -xxXFluttershyXx