• Published 29th May 2013
  • 1,604 Views, 52 Comments

Banished - xxXFluttershyXx



When a muder takes place in Ponyvile, Fluttershy is to blame. Celestia has sadly banished her from equestia and to never come back. when happens now? where does fluttershy go? and will the Pegagus ever return to Equestia? read the story and find out!

  • ...
29
 52
 1,604

News

"h-hello?" Fluttershy said frightened

then one of the guards replied to her "are you Mrs Fluttershy?" he said bravely

even more frightened she said "y-yes I am w-why d-do you ask? I-if you don't mind that is"

the other man replied "you don't know about what happen earlier on?" fluttershy quietly said a no. She overheard one of the guards asked the other guard if he really was sure if she was her or not and the guard just nodded, then the guard spoke again
"Anyway I have an Important letter for you from Princess Celestia and I might as well tell you what happened today, well a murder has took place at the spa and um well how do I explain this and YOU are you blame."

shocked at what the guard had just told her, she took the letter out of his hooves and started reading the letter she had been given, it said...

Dear Fluttershy

I am very disappointed with you lately, as you have murdered one of my dearest friends Chrysalis. As for your punishment, I shall banish you from Equestria forever, and yes you should be ashamed of yourself for doing such a thing, you have to be gone by sunset in three days from now and I will make sure that you are. Also there is one thing you will need to know before you go, is that your element WILL be taken from you and replaced, the other is that you will no longer have a cutie mark as such so this is my goodbye fluttershy.
Goodbye

Princess Clestia

By now there were tears flowing down her eyes, she asked the guards to leave and she also noticed that there were tears down there eyes as they left, but she just still didn't believe it fluttershy...banished...forever? those three words were zooming around her head, in the end she had passed out.

Author's Note:

Sorry if this is a really small chapter but I kind of tired so I will do a bigger, better chapter for you guys tomorrow also a couple of chapters away is like "My Little Dashie by the way just to let you know......