• Published 29th May 2013
  • 1,605 Views, 52 Comments

Banished - xxXFluttershyXx



When a muder takes place in Ponyvile, Fluttershy is to blame. Celestia has sadly banished her from equestia and to never come back. when happens now? where does fluttershy go? and will the Pegagus ever return to Equestia? read the story and find out!

  • ...
29
 52
 1,605

Off we go then...

"W-well I don't know..." Fluttershy said worrying
then rainbow dash said "Please oh Please Oh Please can I? huh, huh?"
so Fluttershy just had to say yes, since she could use some company for a while.
Rainbow Dash interrupted " OH YEAH! AWESOME!, hey but when are we going?"
"Um w-well we're going this afternoon actually, but won't you miss your friends? and the Wonderbolts and all?" Fluttershy asked, Rainbow Dash replied "Ah about that..." here goes... she thought.
"Well? what is it? I-If y-you don't mind asking that is..." Fluttershy asked shyly
"Well I kind of failed in the Wonderbolt academy and for some reason twilight does not like me anymore, neither does applejack because I was flying by Apple sweet acres as usual but this time I was flying too fast and my speed made all the apples come off the trees when they were not ripe. Now pinkie does not like me because of Gilda and rarity does not like me anymore because I nearly hurt sweetie belle!"
"Oh you poor little soul, though I guess we really should start packing since w-we have only got three I-in a half h-hours to do so..." Fluttershy replied to dash, she said "Alright...Wait I have just got an Idea to where we could go!"
Fluttershy replied "W-where is that exactly?"
Excitedly Rainbow Dash screamed "We could go to...Earth!"
"Fluttershy shivered "B-but there are two l-legged scary things called humans that live there!"
Rainbow Dash smiled "BBBut there are Extra cute animals there which are MUCH cooler then Equestia's animals!"
"I'M GOING!" Fluttershy shouted out
"yes! Say Goodbye Ponyville hello Earth!" Rainbow Dash said happily
"Now, now don't get too excited rainbow otherwise the whole world will hear you!" replied Fluttershy in a happy mood.
"yeah, yeah I'll see you in a two hours or so, Ok?" asked Rainbow Dash
Fluttershy said "Ok then! Also I'm very thankful that I can count on you, now I don't feel as miserable from leaving my home town."

So Rainbow Dash left Fluttershy's home and zoomed towards her own house, and looked down at her home town Ponyville and said to herself "Oh how much I will miss my friend but my life is now officially going onwards, so this is goodbye to my old friends (that I had) and goodbye to my fans and family, well all that's left of my family which is Scootaloo..." Rainbow Dash walked into her house slowly and went to find the brown backpack that she had when she was little, Rainbow Dash had put it into her bedroom somewhere but didn't know exactly where because her room was so messy.
"Oh there it is! the only place I did not look, ugh." Rainbow Dash said to tank, her pet tortoise. she picked it up and put it on her cloud, (which is her bed) zipped it open and then went off looking for the things she needed for this adventure that's never ends or something like that she told herself as..

*************

Fluttershy closed the door and said to angel "I'm glad you and Rainbow Dash are coming along with me, but I wish my other animals friends could come too but I don't think I will have enough space for you all to fit in my backpack. But don't worry my little friends I asked my cousins Blue bell and Phoebe to come and take you all to Canterlot where you all can have as much as food as you please and each one of you will always have loads of tender and care from them too, sounds good?" All the animals nodded, especially at the "Get as much food as you please" part, "Good, Um angel do you know where my backpack is? Because I can't seem to find it."
Angel points at her back where her backpacks lays since she had already gotten it sorted but had forgotten about it, she sighed saying "Oh silly me I'm really not thinking today, I guess I should have a laydown a rest for an hour, but you don't suppose you could wake me up when Rainbow's here do you? I-If you don't mind that is..." Angel did not mind at all really but he did ask in return for his favourite chocolate which rabbits are aloud and she did say yes too that, so he went to get some while Fluttershy got her snuggly blanket over her and drifted off to sleep.

Thump, thump angel jumped on Fluttershy to wake her up because her cousins were here, as well as Rainbow Dash. "Oh thank you angel but I must get a move on, since I'm seventeen seconds overtime." Angel nodded and when outside to do whatever he does best leaving Fluttershy to deal with everything...again. Fluttershy opened the door to see Rainbow Dash needing to gallop inside her house to get away from her cousins, she said "Who are those people at your door Fluttershy, cause they're creeping me out!"
Fluttershy answered "U-Um there're my cousins...they are here to look after my animal friends since they both love and care for animals as much as I do you know.

"AH Fluttershy! long time no see eh?" Blue bell said happily to her, Fluttershy replied "Oh hello girls, I guess I haven't seen you in quite a while I-I think...w-would you like to come in?"
Blue bell replied " yes please, it would be very much appreciated because it's very cold out here!"
"Oh sorry, so would you like a cup of tea or something?"
blue bell and phoebe replied "Um no thanks I'm fine", phoebe did ask why they were looking after them forever in the first place and so Fluttershy explained why, and then Rainbow Dash finally came back downstairs after slowly putting her and Fluttershy's backpack Neatly downstairs on the sofa and trying to catch the little mouse that was bothering her too, in which Fluttershy wasn't very happy when the mouse told her about it.

It did not take long for them to know what they were doing, as they said there goodbyes and then Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash got there things together and starting to leave the house where Fluttershy used to live, and now they are flying down the path making sure that nobody could see them (especially there best friends) because they would be asking so many questions and demanding for answers, plus Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash wanted to keep it as a secret anyway.
Before they left Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash brought a takeaway pizza with them because they had not had dinner yet, and Rainbow Dash said to her "So err what do we do now?"
she replied "When we could go to zecora's hut for a night or two, well in till we sort things out I guess"
Rainbow Dash smiled "Good thinking flutters! I hope she lets us though, since she is normally quite busy with her magic spell stuff you know what I mean right?"
Fluttershy nodded and soon enough they were off, walking into the start of there adventure...