I Just Want a Comment 3,673 members · 15,713 stories
Comments ( 1349 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1,349
KartalTheWriter
Group Contributor

Hello, to the few people actually seeing this! This is where you tell about yourselves so we actually can know who you are. Doesn't that sound fun? Nod your head. Good. You have been successfully assimilated into the collective. :pinkiecrazy:

I'm Kartal, and I started this group because, let's be honest, I Just Want a Comment. :ajsmug: I'm sure you know the feeling. If you don't, consider yourself lucky. Or maybe you're just not as desperate. I'm sure that will come in handy in the future. I intend to make this a fun active group, but I need your help. We can do games, contests...anything you want! Let me know about five weeks from now! I'll still be here! :pinkiecrazy:

Hmm, that didn't actually say anything about me. Let's see...
I write fanfiction on ponies because I'm obsessed.
I attempt comedy because I want to share laughter with the world in the least obnoxious way possible.
I write dark sometimes because those thoughts cannot be tamed...
And I LOVE helping others with editing of all sorts. I find it very fun, actually.

So what about you? Tell us about yourselves! I insist!

I'm Sabata and I'm a retired author, I jonied ths group to see if people would comment more on my fics.

I started to write fics to share the ideas that I had in mind, but nobody liked them. I had a friend who used to help me when I started on FIMfiction, but now he forgot about me, he doesn't help me anymore but that's a story I rather not to tell.

Every pony fanfic idea I had is horrible, now I no longer bother to write because there's no one to help me, do you realise how hard it is to find a proof reader and an editor? VERY HARD!

I don't know why I bother, you're gonna ignore this anyway and do something else. I really don't know why.

KartalTheWriter
Group Contributor

358151 That's exactly how I feel except I'm still going at it.

Do you still need a proofreader? I love editing and I'm on nearly all the time.

358159 I don't know, I'm very depressed and I have no motivation to write.

KartalTheWriter
Group Contributor

358164:fluttershysad: Well if you ever get the urge to write again, let me know and I'll help you out :twilightsmile:. Editing, pre-reading, confidence...I love doing that.

358166 wait, you edit ANY kind of fic? :rainbowhuh:

KartalTheWriter
Group Contributor

358167 The only ones I outright avoid are tragedies that are there for the sake of being depressing and game crossovers, just because I don't know what they're talking about. Even that one if you had one and you explained it all to me, I'd read it and try to help, but I shouldn't be the first to talk to as I seriously wouldn't know what I was doing. Everything else, pretty much yeah.

358171 Ok, I'll call you if you're not busy.

KartalTheWriter
Group Contributor

358174 I'll be not busy in three hours from now. :twilightsmile: If I'm lucky, less. But I'm never lucky...

Hello, my name is lolcatsmanseven. I just made a new story, but like nopony is looking at it, and that makes me sad. :fluttercry:

Hello, I'm medlimakar. My story has been up for nearly a month and has yet to be commented on. At this point, I'd be happy with any sort of comment.

Hey, I need feedback on my story so I can get some guidance on how I am doing.

Hiya, SpeederClaw here. Just wondering if anypony er, anyone would be able to take a look at my story. Any comment is fine, just want to see how I'm doing as all. Thanks in advance :moustache:

Name's Hazelhooves (not really, but this is the internet :pinkiecrazy:)

I'm just getting into fanfic as a medium. I've been writing since I was young and I took a ridiculous arts degree to knock off some of the rough edges and develop my craft. As it is, I still need some pointers and help on occasion as well as genuine feedback. Sometimes it's just nice to know how your work made someone feel: no matter what those feelings were, either positive, negative or neutral.

I'm putting my soul out here, people. A soul couched in the guise of magical talking horses. Give it a little consideration :derpytongue2:

Hi, I'm BadOCsAndRabidFans. I've written two fanfics so far. I'd really like someone to proofread my newest story, which so far only has one chapter. I've been writing since kindergarten, although then I basically just wrote facts about animals. I joined FiMFiction a few weeks ago and would really appreciate some feedback on my stories. :yay:

Good evening gentleponies.

I am Sixpence. Well, not really, but I think you know what I mean. I've written two stories, and gotten a good lot of comments. What I really want is feedback. While "This is good/fun/awesome." comments are very flattering, they don't help me very much. And "This sucks/blows/mows lawns with its face" isn't of much use to me.

I want to improve, to get my stories to become better and more enjoyable to read. While it's fun to write, and I often think my stories either suck or are awesome, my own opinion sadly does not make them so. When you write, or just make art in general, you tend to get too familiar with the work, and either end up thinking it's the greatest thing since cucumbers were invented, or think it's average or downright poop. It's called painting oneself blind.

So, I thought I'd join this group, and see what comes of it.

Uh, that was a lot of stuff not about me, so here goes. I'm 24, and I've been a brony for just over a year now. I've always loved reading, and for the last year I haven't read much but fanfics. In fact, I just passed 18.6 million words read, and I'm quite proud of it. I tend to leave comments when I have something to say, and I don't pull punches if there's something I don't like and decide to put my thoughts into words, neither when I like something, I might have a tendency to gush... Anyhow. I work as a 3D artist in a company driven by me and some friends, and write on weekends and some times in the evenings if I feel up to it. I've never really written anything until lately, but people seem to like what I write, and that makes me want to write more.

Anyhow, that's enough for now. Please leave a comment if you have anything to say on my stories. I greatly enjoy a proper critique, so don't hold back when there's things you don't like.

-Sixpence

Hello world <lol
Well I was going to school to be a game designer, but I'm a horrible writer.:fluttershysad:
That'll happen if you have a disability. So now I'm out of school for doing so horribly in writing class, and need to work on it. I need feed back. And editors. Badly.:fluttercry:

And on a side note, if anyone can point me in a good online place that will teach me game programming and CG designing... like a good youtube channel, that'd be awesome.:rainbowdetermined2:

My name is Amethyst Hope. I'm a new writer, especially in the realm of fanfiction. I am fascinated with psychology, the mind, and the power of dreams. I love stories about special powers and have even started a group to find them. So far I have one main story, one side story, and one one-shot-turned-multi-chapter story. I really want to write good stories and I'm not very sure if my writing is good enough. Vague praise and random trolls don't do a lot to help me. I'm open to constructive critism but so far I haven't gotten much. I hope that this group can help me figure out how to write really well. :twilightsmile:

Salut, omeniri!

I go by many names, and none of them are my proper reference. Most commonly (especially in Artistic communities) I go by either Fredericus-Rex, or, as in the case with PonyChan or direct reference, Giorgio. I'm not very well known in any circle, and so I have very little feedback to go on when I even do receive feedback. As a rule, I generally have no idea exactly how I'm doing, except for the rather unhelpful "thumbs up, thumbs down" gauges. I'm hoping that getting a little more involved in the community might change that.

I'm 18 and in college, majoring in General History and minoring in Arabic Language Studies, and am already able to speak both Spanish and Danish. On the side, I'm trying to master Romanian as well, but that's a very recent development. I live way out in the country, and have worked at a golf course as a landscaper all summer, and am working more limited hours since the semester started.

All other things aside, I'm a bona fide pageviews whore who craves attention and for my things to be dissected and spit back out at me. :moustache: Salut, omeniri!

Sup? I just added the first real story I ever tried writing. It's still ongoing, but it isn't getting as much feedback as I'd like. It is getting some, of course, but most isn't actual feedback, but rather responses to things that happen in the story itself. Given that it's ridiculously long--and going to get longer--I'd like to know what I'm doing right and what I'm doing wrong, as well as any grammar/syntactical mistakes I might have made.

Hi, I am I have a jar of dirt, and this is Jackass.

Jokes aside, I'm a decently experienced writer with a few stories under my belt, but I am terrible at finishing them.

I usually write demented stuff (my most popular story, Dead Space: Friendship is Dismembered is my pride and joy on this website), mainly as a conduit for my own twisted sense of humor. I'm the kind of guy that laughs his ass off at the guy grinded in a woodchipper in Fargo, or the killing of the black guy in the car in Pulp Fiction. Or the eye poke machine death in Dead Space 2.

I joined this group because I love story comments. I actually look forward to them more than any thumbs up, just so I can read any reactions to whatever I write. It's what keeps me going back to this site, basically.

Also I speak fluent french and swedish.

426179 O.O... ooooooook

Anyway, I'm BronyGC, or just GC. Ever since I wrote my first fic 'Meant to be', which was awful, my writing skills of improved dramatically.

I now have 2 stories written and, just like a pregnant woman, I have another one on the way.

Comments are much appreciated, because everytime I see one I'm all:pinkiecrazy:.

Hope you enjoy them and as always

GC out-

Oh man, I'm rubbish at these introductions. Talking about myself is one of my least favourite compulsory activities. Okay, I guess I can try to at least accomplish something today and write something that will make reasonable amounts of sense to ma' peeps (See, sense already gone).

I came here through a magical wardrobe door that I found in this extremely old house belonging to an even older, crotchety old man. (In truth, I came here because Kartal said he had a group and I'm a nosing Tom).

I do love getting comments as much as any writer, whether good or bad (though whenever people say that you can't help thinking 'Liar! It's not within human nature to like dislikes and anything that recalls us at being disliked in what we do'. However I do always tell myself that dislikes only make to learning how to get better...On the other hand I'm slightly pessimistic, as every human or pony should be sometimes, and so this phrase doesn't always work).

I have to say that I didn't join this group to gain more comments myself, even if anymore would be much appreciated; I have actually joined because I was reading all of your intros (I already explained the nosing Tom side of me right?) and I found I couldn't just sit reading your comments and not comment on your stories myself. So, I'm here to comment away and I hope it comes as a help to you.

I count myself a poet, though I don't count myself as a good one (Look, the pessimist returns onto the shoulder). Still, I basically encourage poets most of the time and so run the poetry group on this site. Whereas poetry is al about freedom and escaping the rules of the written word, stories do have rules of grammar, tense etc and I will pick these out on stories occasionally because...well...I just do that because my mind is the weirdest place.

And now I realise that even though I don't like to talk about myself I still managed to write this novel of an intro...Hmm...Good thing I'm typing not talking or you wouldn't know anything about me...That is, assuming that you actually read all of this, and if so 'Congratulations' for reading possibly the most boring speech on the planet. I bid you adieu, fair well and because I'm British and decide to stickto the stereotype for my final words: 'Tally ho'.

Hi. I'm Merc. I'm here because I snoop just as much as Dreamwings. Sometimes I work on my fic. Most of the time though, I procrastinate on it and butcher the English language with every drawing of breath.

Pleasure to meet you all.

Hi there I'm Malorak. I've been writing for a hobby since a fair amounf of time, and I write to improve. Improvement can't be, if you don't get feedback, so I thought I could join this group.

My english skills are most certainly flawed, since it isn't my mother tongue, but I am willing to improve. Some people keep telling me my spoken english is flawless, even though I do lack a huge amount of vocabulary...:facehoof:

Oh well, I'd like to become better at foreign languages, since alot of people say german is supposed to be the lyric's language...Fuck that. I hate german. It is way too complicated.

back to topic: My first Fanfic "Appleleaves" did get quite big amounts of views, and feedback...And alot of spam, but my new ff Chains...Well, the mainpage doesn't tell when I add new chapters, so I'd like some people to manually watch it...Idk why, it doesn't get shown on the "recently updated" page. :fluttercry:

Greetings great sirs and madams, some of which I have the honor of having been aquainted with prior to joining this group! I have some capability in writing dark stories, and my specialty is adventure. I am fourteen years old and began writing creatively almost six months ago. I cannot write at present; I'm burned out and my failed attempts to get started again have caused me to take a break.

I wrote four stories--one of which is on indefinite hiatus, the other three are complete--totalling nearly one hundred thousand words, mostly in a series of stories that belong to less-popular-and-more-hated genres: human and crossover. They're self-inserts--well, two of them, accounting for three quarters of my writing total--and peculiarly, people seemed to like those, and I've gotten no negative feedback whatsoever about them, and they've never been popular. (Except for five dislikes. Total. Over all four stories.)

I want to know what went right, and what went wrong, so I'm going to plop down my old works here (my grammar and writing strategy have improved since I've written them, and revisions will come eventually, but feedback is something I love, even if it breaks me sometimes) and hope for a comment. I hope to improve my skills during this hiatus.

Hello, I am Ketvirtas. I am rather new to groups, however I am interested in receiving feedback on my work and I am a quick learner. My work tends to take a direction towards dark topics and mostly focusses on realism. The irony of me writing about realism in a website dedicated to magic ponies has not eluded me. I tend to put focus on details and try to make the big picture only seen near the end. I am better with horror or science fiction, which have not been published except in hand written form. I would like to know opinions of how my work is seen and where I could use improvements. I am always open for discussions of any and all topics. Thank You.

Hi. I'm Mr. Grimm, and I'm here because I seek clarification as to whether or not I'm mediocre.

First off, I love comments. I thrive off of them. Don't get me wrong, I'm just as enthused about thumbs, but I find comments useful because they inform me as to whether someone has actually read and enjoyed my work.

My talents typically range from comedy to dark. I am constantly having ideas for stories, but sometimes 'burn out' as in I run out of ideas as to how to continue one. The majority of what I write is made up as it goes, with little outline or plot, which is why I usually write one-shots as this can be bad for multi-post stories.

My multi-post stories are mainly the reason why I'm here. I've two in particular that I've written that I've put a lot of effort into, but have received relatively little input for them. When I stop receiving input, I have no way of telling if I'm doing well or not, and sometimes discontinue.

Hay, I'm LulamoonSparkle... And I joined this group because I would like feedback on my stories... not just, "I like it" stuff.
Well, I'm experimenting with my writing... right now in Potential (my better story) I'm aiming for Adventure and eventually partially dark...
I want to start some shorter stories... you know, some of those short ones that are at the same time really good.
I also do some editing and pre-reading, and if anypony approaches me, I will listen to their request/ suggestion... and I take all suggestions seriously, and think about them. I will almost always reply to comments, always to private messages. So, yeah, if anypony wants pre-reading/editor, I do that...
That's about it about me... except I have deviantart, and love to draw ponies! :twilightsmile:

I'm Black Lightning, and I am a fairly new writer. I've started one story so far, and I plan to start another one a bit later on.
My English teachers have told me time and time again that my writing is decent, but could use a bit more substance in them.
So, I decided to try my hand at creative writing. However, I cannot seem to find many people willing to comment with constructive criticism or feedback.
Well, I'll just drop this off here, and go off to read and comment on some other stories here.

I'm Anhero
I'm here because I have a drinking problem, oh, wait, wrong group. I'm here because I seek feedback, mind you the whole "This is good" thing is a nice stroke to my ego, but I'd like someone to stop by, slap me, and tell me about how much I suck.
I've had a story up for a while, it isn't commented on that frequently. The newer one I posted, spread like wildfire. It might not have spread much, but regardless, had decent (for me) popularity. I generally prefer to write dark and adventure/ action. I do take all suggestions seriously, but unfortunately, I've yet to get a single comment on my second story explaining any flaws, so that means no suggestions. I'll just leave a link to the second one here.

Is this group even still alive?

Regardless, my name is Foxi Hooves and I am an attention whore. :D

I have eleven published, completed stories. I'm mostly a serious fic writer, specializing in sad stories, but recently I've taken up clopfics.

I really have no idea how this all works, so...I'm gonna stop now. :pinkiecrazy:

Hey everybody. I'm very new to this in a lot of ways. I have never posted fan fiction before, and my only attempts at writing it are 10+ years ago. Similarly, my only attempts at writing fiction are 6+ years ago. And I've jumped off the deep end and written what is shaping up to be quite a long story, starring Luna and Zecora as wandering heroes. I've gotten comments on it, including one by you, Kartal (which is how I found this group, actually, by reading your page), but more, even just short impressions, would be extremely appreciated. Knowing what people think of my first foray in ages would help me a lot as a writer. Anyway, I'm off to comment on a few stories here. I go! :coolphoto:

Hello everypony!
I was actually introduced to this group by Bronetheus, although he doesn't know it.

I write a wide variety of stories, most of which I procrastinate on until someone else writes something almost identical someone STEALS MY IDEAS. Accordingly, I have taken to wearing tinfoil hats.

My first fic is about to hit it's anniversary of being published/trying to get on EQD. Got 34 followers, so not awful I suppose.

Anyway, this group seems to have my mindset when it comes to fanfiction, so I think I'll like it here.

I'm Reginald1648.
I came here while browsing the groups to see if there was anything that was particularly relevant to my interests, I did.

I tend to write sad, romance or dark fics, but can implement jokes into my writing where it is appropriate.

Hello everypony, my name is The_Dash. I am an aspiring author, with two fics under my belt...though they're both still unfinished. My goal is to bring to fimfiction a truly great story, that my fellow brony's can enjoy...sadly I don't get a lot of constructive criticism, mostly just comments in passing. I will appreciate any feedback, because I can't grow as a writer, if I don't know what the pony's who read my stories opinion is. Aside from that, I spend most of my time reading fics on here, and just enjoying MLP:FIM.

Oh and on a side note, I'm a firm believer in equal exchange :trixieshiftright: and by that I mean, you read and comment my story...I'll do the same for yours. :trixieshiftleft: ...Trixie you're a pervert :ajbemused:
A great and powerful pervert! :trixieshiftright:
Yeah, sure...whatever helps you sleep at night.

Oh, hi! Didn't see you there. I was told to come here first by magical text. I like adventures. Comedic adventures that is. You know what else is cool? Main characters that are smart asses and really sarcastic. Comedy stories are really great too. I write these things... Yo... What else is there to say!? I really, REALLY suck at introducing myself. Well, see you around the bush.

Hello, I'm Blaze Spectrum and I'm an idiot I just want a stupid comment.

My story that I love the most of all of mine is Blazing Muzzles. I spent countless hours planning out the universe and I'm saddened at the comments. I only have two, one which is mine. The other is just about getting me to change the dumb picture because his story had the same. While my story was a few months older than his I only used the pic recently. So I changed it.

I have seven stories under my belt and one is a finished one shot. I've nearly finished one of my earlier stories that I thought was worth keeping up. (The early days were my dark times, for all my hard work and editing I got literally no thumbs ups.)

I'm Art. I've been here for a very short time, but I consider myself a very diligent writer. I like reviews, constructive criticism, and help with my work, so if you would, please, give me some comments, and not about Gak, either.:ajbemused:

Im Rev
I'm currently writing a fic called Clouds, and just like the name of this group, I just want a comment.
I like writing fics that have a little bit of everything, except human, I have nothing against the human category I just can really get into the fic if its got humans in it, unless its really good.
I'm a huge sap for romance, and all that, I also like sad, tragic stories even though I almost never cry at that stuff, my eyes only water at little at powerful, and I do mean powerful, happy endings.
Other than that though, yeha I just want to hear my readers opinions, what they think of the characters, the story, what they thought what was interesting, what couldve made it better, especially that last one, so yeah I highly value a person opinion, unless you just trash talk it, then you need to get the buck out.:twilightsmile:
So yeah thats me.

Hai dere! :pinkiecrazy: I'm Daddy Discord.
You could call me Discord, DD, or Dad. (But that last one would make things kind of awkward. :applejackunsure:
I'm currently working on a fic called Chaotic Misadventures of a Bunch of Insane Teenagers. That's a long title, is it? :rainbowwild:
I like writing fics that are about comedy most of the time. But if I feel like venting, maybe I'll write a sad fic, but I usually vent throught drawing.
I just want a comment! :applecry: I don't care if you bash my fic, as long as it includes constructive criticism. Or you could tell me about the parts that made you laugh! :pinkiehappy: I hope I get to meet lots of new ponies people here!

me = CanterlotGuardian. I write pony shit. also I really would like my stories to become more popular, as those who read them really like them, but... well, there just aren't many people who read them.:twilightangry2:

My name is Scootaloser, and I suffer from an intense form of writers block... It isn't like normal writer's block where you can't figure out what should happen in a story or something like that. It's more like...a writer's wall. It's a huge stone wall, I'm on one side and my stories on the other side. I keep trying to climb it so I can write my story, but the wall is lined with angry Inner Editors and Nonexistent Readers shooting me down with Bolts of "Your writing sucks! No one wants to read your crap! You suck! Just give it up, you can't write!" and the wall is slicked with the slime of my own lack of self confidence, so I keep falling... forever separated from my story and unable to share it with anyone... I came here because I wrote a depressing blog about how I was thinking about just giving up and one of my few pity watchers recommended I come here for help. So here I am...

I like writing, dark, sad, tragedy and alternate universe (or at least I would if I could write anything)

Hi I am Metal Bro and I am an alcoholic.

Wait that's not right...

I've been a hobby writer for more than five years on an RPG website and only recently have I taken up fanfic writing. I have been looking for some fellow writers with the kindred hope of feedback and enjoyment of stories and I think I might have found them :>

Hello, I am Spessmehrins and I have written one fic to date.
Im not here to moan HURR I HAET LIFE because I know my writing is alright (Mainly based on like/dislike ratio) it just needs a lot of improvement. I have the ideas, its just that when I put them to the paper they just don't come out as good as I hope. I'm here as I would really like more comments on my first fic, a TF2 crossover (original, amirite? :twilightoops:)

Hey Enlistedpony checking in I enjoy reading large word count stories as short ones never really have any depth.

I am writing a... Well What if story, and would love feedback and just review on it.

I've been a writer for quite some time now, however I am quite new to the realm of fanfiction. I write a lot of romance and tragedy. I'm also a bit of an introvert.

Howdy! I'm Derply! Thought I joined this, turned out I didn't... neato! Well I'd like some comments on my fics, but due to the length of them (Main is currently 175K long) I may or may not actually post them here. I don't want to kill Kartal, after all. I is in love with him :raritywink:

I'll be more then happy to read fics that catch my interest though, and I'll for sure comment on them! Hope to see some great stuff :derpytongue2:

Hello everypony! I'm FlanChan, and I'm kinda new at writing pony fanfiction! My story does have quite a few comments, but I just really want more constructive ones. My story IS a G3/G4 crossover type thing, but it's gotten on the Popular Stories list before, so I can't say it's all that bad!

Hm, but more about me, I love ponies, and Twilight Sparkle is my favorite :twilightsmile:

hello everybody! My name's Firehooves, and I'm a writer here on Fimfiction.net. I am soooo tired of getting little to no feedback on my stories, so I thought I'd try and join this group! Kartal already knows me, but it's nice to meet the rest of you! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1,349