Write For Fun, Not Fame 1,245 members · 5,508 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Hey guys, what are your favourite fanfics/writers on here? I'm curious to hear :yay: :trixieshiftright::trixieshiftleft:

My favorite story is probably Of Birds and Bees and Awkward Things. It's about Celestia giving filly Twilight The Talk, and it's adorable. I love how Celestia is written :twilightsmile:

My Little Alicorn by Insert Author Here

Treating her right, Forecast, Daring DONE!, Striped Scars, He'll never leave me, Lover' Edda, Diary of Berry Punch.

Jay Sky OC
Group Admin

My favorite writer on here is 2006midnight. She has some really good stories! :pinkiehappy:

3664185 I'm sorry for being so common, but my favorite fic is Fallout: Equestria by KKat. She has the writing style that I can really easily stomach.

In contrast, I have a hard time reading shortskirtsandexplosions or Pen Stroke. Their content per word count ratio is just to low for my taste.

warpd and LordSiravant.

3664185 Crossovers with weird ideas:rainbowkiss:

3664185 Well for stories I like Oc stories, Slice of life, comedy, adventure and sad if done the right way.

My favorite writer is pretty hard. Maybe DisneyFanatic23 since her stories are really well written and her characters are some of the best I've read in awhile. :twilightsmile:

Sunglaze
Group Admin

My writer is Rumble and he made my favorite fiction ever called "to ignite the flame of a rainbow" and you should check it out, hes the one that inspired me to start writing :twilightsmile:

Fave fics: Fallout Equestria, Its a dangerous buisness, Getting Back on her hooves, Immortal Game, and Sweet Taste of Cake

Fave authors: Kkat, BookishDelight, Wanderer D, AthesticB, Myself, RainbowDoubleDash, and JetWolf.

scoots2. All of them. :pinkiehappy: She's a fantastic writer. My favorite of hers is The Looking Glass World of Cheese and Pie.

Just saying..... :raritywink:

One story that everyone MUST read at least once is 'Bad Future Crusaders'; an alternate universe story that was base on a series of Deviantart pictures; which are linked in the stories description. Seriously, READ IT! It's so good and the author needs more views then they get.

One author I feel needs mentioning is 'Harmony Charmer'. They're a great author, but her SombraPie series in particular is great! Lighthearted, fun, and well written. Highly recommended :ajsmug:

A fic I liked was "How to save a life" by Mr. Maximus. It's a fic that made me feel and think a lot once I finished reading. I believe it's worth checking out.

Titanium Dragon with his story He'll never leave me. Probably the best fanfic I ever read.

My current top favorites are The Best Night Ever, Hail to the King*, Roll for Initiative and War Games Ponies Play.

*I don't care if it's abandoned. The three chapters he did publish are pure comedic genius.

I love Obabscribbler's stories and her readings on youtube

3664185 Prodigy by Sable Tales. Here's a comedy with a protagonist that reminds me of Zim from Invader Zim.

Characters are written with fresh personalities and remarkable depth. Interactions are gems!

Favourite authors?
Babs_Seed_72, Obselescence and White Comet are awesome, but above all Justice4243 (who is the literal god of comedy fanfiction).
Favourite fics?
Too many to list.
I have a bookshelf full of them, and the vast majority of my user page is devoted to promoting said excellent stories, for those who really want some more reading material.

Some notable examples include:
Love Letters
A slice of Humble Pie
Mean and 'Mena
Dashes, Dots, and Pegasus Spots
3rd Pony War
Nineteen Neighty-Four
Wub-Hate
What Hath Joined Together
A Hell of a Time
"Ultimate Power is Finally... Mine?"
The Dazzlings Are Insane

Three guesses what my favourite genre is!

3664185 One In A Million by Ocalhoun.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22