Human in Equestria 16,839 members · 17,020 stories
Comments ( 1144 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 1,144

I hope you can help me but I lost track of a story where a recruit or private military human ends up in Equestria injured with rainbow finding him and falling in love with him, and I think later on in the story there is a daughter called blue angel, not sure but I want to try and finish reading this story. Also take all the time you need, I'm in no rush.

Hi there.

I'm looking for a Human In Equestria story, with a human traveling around to world of Equus, with one, or more of the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

Something similar to this : Not What I had Expected.

Or any Background Character(s).
NO MANE SIX, if possible.

I do NOT seek romance stories, or clop, so please, propose whatever you have in mind.

You can also PM me your propositions, even if the stories you have do not correspond to the criteria, but are great in the concept. :trixieshiftright:

looking for stories of humans in Equestria who have disabilities. Ranging from blindness, mute/deafness, paraplegic/quadriplegic, and or missing limbs. Anything with drama in it, some sadness and/or romance is good.

5072896 Looking for a fic of a W.D. Gaster Displaced... if there is not, then displaced authors, take a look at THIS for inspiration

HELP !!! I'm gona be Crazy !
I'm try to find a fic, bit old but good, I have read it last summer but now I can't find it
the title is out of my head XD
the banner of the story was in black an white, a man who knew before Celestia and Luna (there was a baton ?)
no sex or gore
more than 40k words (80k ?)
only one Human in Equestria, no Crossover
the human is over 35 -40 ? a middleage man who has a cane for walk
the fic is like this: it start whith a human (protagonist, 1st person) who tell to Celestia Luna and the 6 the story of Hasbro and MLP FIM
he become a confiding/ambassador of the royal, make some random discussions with Celestia
Discord who was still imprisoned in stone from the 6 "die" and the other draconequus open a competition for the spot of lord of chaos
in the meantime the 6 make the best to stop the caos and one after another become alicorn (Twi ascension is like the canon )
it stop at the ascension of AJ (not much scenic) and the birth of the trees castle of crystal of the canon
End of the fic for what I know
If some one can give me the link, HTML, epub please !

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/224216/my-life-as-a-bipedal-quadruped

I think I know the one you mean, although I don't have it at hand. It had something to do with a contest of draconequusususes, right?

You got it right !

Well, you're in luck in general, then. While I don't know where to find it specifically, I do know that it's somewhere in this group's folders, because I found it here. If you spend some time going through them, sorted by size because it was fairly long, you should probably stumble over it soon enough. I would recommend trying the adventure or general folders first. If it's anywhere, it's probably there. Maybe someone can point it out to you specifically if you wait a little, but that's the best I can do, sorry.

already done it XD
or it has canged the flag
or was deleted
if the flag is changed then I nedd to red the first chapter of everyone and it will take a very long time
so before do it I have to make a try in this way and see ^^

ok i got it !!!

bad newit isn't on this site anymore
the title is "The Audience"
TKU for all !

Well, that's a shame. It was a solid story. Glad you managed to find it.

Can anybody name a story with a descriptive scene, where a pony used his/her (relatively) long flexible neck to hug a human between his/her chest and chin?

I literally just found this.

There is a person looking for a zombie apocalypse fan fiction where the protagonist builds a portal to equestria, based on voices in their head, in order to escape. I have to admit I'm mildly curious as well.

5072896 sorry :twilightsheepish: i haven't been on the site for a bit, so i didn't know this existed

Hello kind people of the internet. I was looking for a story that I can't even remember properly and began wondering if you here could help me.
The story I hunt was told in second person (hie, most likely but I forgot). This story kicks off with 'you' returning a book to Twilight's library when you hold yourself from placing it in the return slot because you overheard something between the six mares... Who happen to be talking shit. I forget what happened next and plan on reading it again.
Can you help me?

Can you help me find a story? The name is forgotten and I'm not certain if it was hie, but I'm sure it was. It was a second person story where 'you' were returning a book to Twilight's library and short of depositing it in the return slot 'you' stopped to listen to what the mane six were saying. When it turns out to be them talking bad about this particular human, he turns in the book and leaves. I forgot what exactly happened, but I'm sure it went like that. Can you help me?

Looking for stories or groups where a human show Equestria music from Earth. Bonus point for Rock/Metal. \m/

Might not be entirely what you had in mind, but this kind of story is the only thing I can think of that specifically fits the bill: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/333263/mlp-the-magic-of-music

There's a number of "ponies pick up human radio signals and discuss them" stories like that, some of which are substantially longer. You could probably find them if you look.

I'm curious, is there a fic where a human chef makes a dish from the human world for the mane six and they end up loving it so much that they develop an addiction for the food?

Comment posted by Arcticbrony deleted Jul 27th, 2016

Any good Celestia X Human romances out there?

"Exchange" is one of the very best, really funny and with some scenes that are just adorable. M-rated for lots of dirty humor, but nothing actually explicit anywhere. It's the first story I read here.

I was looking through your profile a few weeks ago, maybe a month or two, and found it. You're right, it was a great read.

Well, I'll see if I can think of another one, then. There are one or two I've read that, while not nearly as good, were still fairly readable. I'll see if I can dig them back up.

Well, that takes those off the list. It seems you've already seen most of the ones that I'd actually recommend, which makes it a bit more difficult, of course.

It's hard to find good stories these days. :ajsleepy:

I'm trying to find a story where a astronaut escapes a nuclear war seconds before it started, unfortunately I can't remember more about it and the story its probably deleted, but if I'm wrong, please guide me to that story, even if it's canceled or abandoned.

Trying to find a story. Problem is... I remember only a small story pieces.
So, what I remember:
HiE, human ended married Twilight, Luna played with his reproductive function so he able to have child with Twilight (I think they named her Star Swirl), human life somehow connected to Twilight thru some spell. IIRC Twilight somehow ended up mauled and poisoned by manticore and human sacrificed his life to Celestia to bring Twilight back. Or something like this.
It's also have covert art picture when human and Twilight laid on bed and reading some book.

Most likely it's not that good but I simply want to remember it's name.

Any heartwarming stories out there i should give a go?

Stories with humans being a royal guard? Or personal guard to Celestia/Luna or something like that

I could use some help finding a story. I thought it was called "second human in equestria" or something like that. The basic concept was that a human appeared in the everfree forest and the mane six go to rescue him along with their own human companion who had appeared in Equestria before the main character. The mane six rescue him but the other human dies saving him. This causes problems for the second human in the near future since everybody liked the first human and they see this new guy as a cheap replacement who is responsible for taking the human away in the first place. Now the second human has had enough and wants to leave.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/163706/bad-mondays

I can only think of a handful, none of which are either longer than 10k words or actually any good. I don't think you'll have a lot of luck there.

Huh, that actually sounds pretty interesting. I'll be keeping an eye out for that. If you stumble over it yourself, please link it here. I think I'd actually like to read that.

5431340 I found it, it's still on hiatus though. I feel kinda stupid for not finding it sooner, instead of second human in equestrian, it's the 2nd human. I couldn't find it because I kept searching for second human. It's still on hiatus unfortunately.

There is this fic thats 2 parted. Where a human os teleproted to equestria. Put in the dungeon, interogated, and ordered (by Luna) to eat plants that kill humans, while sharing a cell with celestia. He somehow flees and becone a toymaker in a citystate of minoutaurs.

5465977 it just poped in my head out of *blue air* and thanks for the links.

5212537 I don't know if people don't like a fic if it has a lot of religion in it, but if they do then they'd hate one that I read on FanFiction once. It was rife with Christianity shit. Like, the guy got sent to Equestria, got with Rainbow, banged Rainbow, had a kid with Rainbow, and somewhere along the way he talked to God or some shit and got turned into an angel.

He even had a halo.

He then turned into the biggest Gary Stu you'd ever see because of his 'god powers' and proceeded to go and fuck shit up in the name of Jesus or some shit. Its saving grace was that he didn't turn into an alicorn, but he might as well have been because he had magic after his angelification despite being a Pegasus. I only read the whole thing because I was young and naive and didn't realise how shit it was, but when people just pump shitloads of religion into a fic nowadays I just drop the thing right away.

I am actually searching for a author.

As far as i remembered (this info is about 2-3 years old) he had 2 stories one of them being about a hunter getting displaced into equestria. He killed a pony without knowing it was sentient. He then encounters some kind of zombie ponies before being captured and questioned by Luna. The other story is about a future Earth turned into equestria and a soldier waking up from some kind of slumber. That's really all i remember from the stories. The author himself liked to take pictures of his guns and the winter landscape he was living in. Oh and also he is fighting cancer.

I hope someone knows who this is.

That's Arxsys, who really does make some awesome landscape photos of Alaska and of Alaskans shooting the awesome landscape. The story you are thinking of is this: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/183472/your-human-and-you-from-the-shadows

There was a story I'm trying to remember and find. It was a human in Equestria where if I remember correctly the human winds up in Canterlot and is at some point adopts two orphans, one I believe was a dragon. One day they're visiting Ponyville and Spike and the orphan dragon (I forgot her name) are left alone. The others hear her scream and rush back into the room to see her upset and possibly crying. Spike says that he acciently brushed her with one of his spines but she says it wasn't a spine because spines don't wiggle. Needless to say everyone is shocked. That's about all I can remember now. If anyone has any idea what this is I'd appreciate it.

5376273 Could it be Gears in the void by lab?
I haven't read the story itself, but from the summary you can guess it happens

5427981 I think this might fit your description: A Novice Swordsman in The Canterlot Court by DungeonMiner, i'm not completely sure as i have not read it myself either.

Also, i'm looking for stories where a human turned pony pursuits ascension.

Also, i'm looking for stories where a human turned pony pursuits ascension.

Those three are a series and belong in that order:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/279271/new-beginnings
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/306592/normal-life
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/332488/consequences

I personally thought it went about him actually getting it in the worst possible way, but opinions on that differed. It's mostly slice of life, but if that doesn't bother you, it's basically what you're asking for from about the middle of Normal Life onwards.

5469332 Thanks, I actually started on New Beginnings, but stopped for other fics, time to resume!

Trying to recall a story that was updated about a week ago. A human trapped in Equestria listens to their problems as a sort of therapist.

I know this sounds stupid, but has anyone read a story where the human is only one of the main characters? As in, he's just as important to the story as some other characters.

Sorry for being so vague.

Looking for Anon in Equestria (sue me, I like them) where the Apple family finds him in the Everfree. He is unable to communicate with anyone and Twilight (who is suspicious of him) teaches him Equestrian.

Should be incomplete and cover art is Twilight and Anon, who is leaning his head on his head.

That is the majority of HiE stories. Many are written in first person or often involve the human in every chapter. Rarely does the human take a backseat.

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 1,144