Authors Helping Authors 2,462 members · 8,590 stories
Comments ( 82 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 82
Comment posted by Inquisitor M deleted Jun 2nd, 2013

Title: Pony Grand Tour
Tags: Normal, Adventure, Slice-of-life
Reviews Left: 2

Summary: Rainbow Dash, unsatisfied with her countless victories, hears of a grand race that makes dreams come true called the Pegasus Grand Prix. But the world of professional Sky Racing shows no mercy, and to win will take everything she's got. But with the help of friends, nothing is impossible.

Will her team take the cup, or will her attempts for glory and recognition crash and burn?

Title: A Journey Unthought Of: Revival of Chaos

Tags: Adventure, Alt. Universe

Link: A Journey Unthought Of: Revival of Chaos

Short sum up: This story is a sequel to A Journey Unthought Of. Every attempt is being made to make this story as open to new readers as possible.

In the months after the events of the first journey to Equestria, Adam and Lyra Heartstrings have enjoyed a life together on the outskirts of a rural Montana town. Back in Equestria, a Royal Canerlot Wedding has taken place, and the Changeling menace has been repulsed. As the weeks pass, the Royal Family is rocked by an unexpected death, and in the face of this and the Changeling scare, Equestria is tossed into a state of upheaval. Events that have been nearly fourteen hundred years in the making are now unfolding in concert, all under the guidance of some mysterious entity, who has been influencing countless individuals, who were in the right place at the right time. How will Adam, Lyra, Twilight Sparkle and her friends, Princesses Celestia and Luna, and all the others struggle through the potential outbreak of an Equestrian civil war?

additional notes: Any feedback at all is greatly appreciated, as I haven't received any constructive criticism at all.

Name: Master of Dimensions, Pleaser of Crowds.

Tags: Human, Dark, and Crossover

Summary: Dimentio-the insane dimension shifting jester- has been biding his time for years, regaining his strength after the events of "Super Paper Mario". His limited patience has broken and he has decided to expedite the process by taking on a host and using his life force to jump start his powers and (just for fun) driving him to the brink of insanity. After a few unexpected events concerning his new host, the pair end up in Equestria.

Link: Clickety Click

Reviews left: 3

Name: The Stallion Who Can Never Die
Tags: Romance, Dark, Crossover, Adventure
Summary: How he arrived is not really known, what he is is even harder to explain. And who he is... not even he knows that... at least, not right away. No memory of who he was, no idea where he came from, and the strange ability to never die...

Link

If you're a fan of Torchwood, this is a must read... I hope...

Title: Pony Grand Tour
Tags: Normal, Slice-of-life
Editor: Spabble

Summary: Rainbow Dash, unsatisfied with her countless victories, hears of a grand race that makes dreams come true called the Pegasus Grand Prix. But the world of professional Sky Racing shows no mercy, and to win will take everything she's got. But with the help of friends, nothing is impossible.

Will her team take the cup, or will her attempts for glory and recognition crash and burn?

Title: The British Grenadiers

Tags: Human and Adventure

Summary:

With peace finally setting down on the vast fields of Europe, the British finally are able to turn and face their enemies overseas. The Americans have declared war on the United Kingdom, and now that Napoleon was defeated, the mighty Redcoats had the chance to take revenge and retake the American colonies in the name of His Majesty King George III.
Major James Verulam, of the Prince of Wales' Own Volunteers, was tasked to return to England with his company and pick up reinforcements. However, on their way back to Plymouth, the fifes and drums go silent, as an evil and discordant power drags the redcoats into a foreign, unknown land.

((Basically, the Grenadier company of the 2/82nd Foot is dragged into Equestria after the French surrender in 1814. Given that I'm a historical accuracy nerd, take this story as 4/5 narrative story, 1/5 history lesson. Takes elements from Sharpe, Barry Lyndon, The Patriot, Zulu, Four Feathers, Hornblower and The Last of the Mohicans.))

Status: I'm currently awaiting a few reviews on what I've got, so as to improve in the next chapters. Ergo I don't want to publish anything until I get an idea of what I'm getting wrong and fixing.

Linkie link

Reviews pending: 3

Name: The Silent War.

Tags: Dark, Comedy, Alternate Universe

Short summary: The story begins after the end of the war between Evelestria and Equestria. The protagonist-Scarlet Night-is a soldier who nearly loses her life in the battlefield, but she’s saved by a strange doctor who calls himself Gas. She persuade Gas to take her to the Valhalla-capital of Evelestria-to talk with her princess, Princess Sonne-if you know German, you will know what means that name-they end in a dinner with the both rulers of the kingdoms, Celestia and Sonne, with the elements of harmony, the couple of Shiny and Cadance and some of their people. Scarlet with an outrageous fury, use Gas as a trigger to begin the conversation about the war, making him talk about what he saw in the battlefield. Warned of this, the doctor use his honestly to tell what happen, showing his tremendous instinct to talk about dead and gore. He ends his little tale calling the waiter for a better wine or alcohol, the best and strong one who doesn’t taste like water. Not only for him, but for the others, b’cause, this night they should drink something hard.

Stats: Ongoin'

Link: The Silent War

Title: A Day without Light, a Day without Night
Tags: Adventure, Alternate Universe
Short summary: Princess Cadance's student Lyra Heartstrings is sent to Ponyville to check preparations for the Spring Love Faire. Needless to say, she meets our antagonist, Nightmare Corona, who challenges her to a fight at the Crysal Tower. Hopefully she won't die along the way.

Link: A Day without Light, a Day without Night
Reviews Needed out of 3: 3

Title: A Cause to Die For
Tags: Adventure, Dark
Summary: 2 ponies, a mare named Keckla and a small stallion foal called Mika escape the terrible town of Saddale and come to Ponyville, where everypony is happy. But ghosts from Saddale will soon come to haunt the pair and try to stop them from happily enjoying their new lives.

Link: Have fun!

Name: Biker Princess from Equestria
Tags: Romance, Comedy, Adventure, Alternative Universe, Anthro, Human
Short summary:When Celestia takes a interstellar vacation, she picks up a traveling companion from Earth. Hilarity Ensues.

Link: Here it is!
Number of reviews left: 3

Name: My Beloved Sister
Tags: Sad
Short summary: A heartfelt poetic letter from Princess Celestia to her sister Luna 700 years into her banishment after her attempt to envelop the world in eternal darkness.

Link: I hope you like Equestrian history!
Number of reviews left: 3

Name: Emblem of Harmony:The Blazing Sword
Tags: Romance, Adventure, Comedy, Crossover, Human
Link: Emblem of Harmony

Summary: Marked Defiance, the student of Equestria's Royal Tactician and new friend of the Elements of Harmony finds himself in Elibe where he'll make friends, enemies, and maybe even find love. Either way, he's in for it as his skills are put to the test in both worlds.

MLP/Fire Emblem 7 Crossover

Side note: This is my first story so please don't review it just based off just the beginning chapters.

Name: Nightmare's Heir
Tags: Dark, Alternate Universe
Summary: A prince that nopony knew existed, banished for his crimes against the crown long ago, is able to find a way back to Equestria. What follows is a tale of lies, deception, and murder, and that's just the beginning.

This evil prince finds out just what awaits him due to his brash, unthinking ways.

Link: Click Here!
Reviews Left: 3

Name: Dragoon Wars; Seven Lords Rising
Tags: Crossover, Adventure, Alternate Universe
Short summary: When the magic of ancient dragons is unleashed, Spike is put through a shocking transformation. As more dragons awaken to the power, trouble looms on the horizon. He and Princess Twilight must fight to protect their friends, and all of Equestria.
Dragoon Wars; Seven Lords Rising
Reviews Left: 3

Name: The Storm is Here!
Tags: Adventure, Anthro,

Short summary: Rampant Storm, a pegasus and son of a late former Captain of the Canterlot Royal Guard, signs himself up to join. And through he has a shaky start, he begins to find his place in the guard. But in his early days, they would prove to be the most grueling and chaotic of his life.

Still Ongoing
Current Chapter: Ch. 6

Link: The Storm is Here!

Dismay Turned Discord
Alternate/Dark/Tragedy/Adventure
An incomplete story based in newly founded-Equestria times. It deals with the princesses' parents and the cold war that helped the princesses find their destinies. :trollestia:
0-3 reviewers

P.S to reviewers: Long story writers/Serious critics can read until the most recent published chapter, while short story writers are welcome to critic five or ten chapters.

I reviewed it.

Can someone ask me to review their work? I can't decide otherwise.
Anyways, without further ado:

Name: A Stochastic System

Tags: Dark, Slice of Life

Short summary: It's a day behind the eyes of Filthy Rich, and how he relates to the world around him.

linky linky!

Comment posted by Manaphy deleted Jul 15th, 2014

Name: Life of a Diviner: Pyre Flare

Tags: Tragedy, Dark, Adventure

Short summary: A pegasus named Pyre Flare discovers her aptitude of controlling fire, but at the cost of her home and her parents lives. Now she trains to control her power so as to never harm anyone. However, this proves harder than it seems as the more she grows in her power, the more acts of evil are preformed with her nearby enough to stop them. Now she must chose between never hurting anyone like she did her parents and stopping others from hurting people.

Link: Life of a Diviner: Pyre Flare

Name: Apples and Oak Trees

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life

Short Summary: One cold Winter's day, a stallion ends up risking his life for a small filly. Now this stallion has to contend with his growing feelings for a certain Apple farmer, this filly's growing feelings for him, and the financial crisis that may lead to him losing his one chance to find love...

Link: Apples & Oak Trees

Name: The lone stallion
Tags: Dark, Alternative Universe, Adventure
Short summary: t was supposed to be just another night watch, but fate had other plans for our favorite princess of the night. A new foe arises from the depths of Tartarus and threatens to lead Luna back to her Nightmare ways. Who is this mysterious beast and what are his treacherous plans for Equestria?

Link:http://www.fimfiction.net/story/252424/the-lone-stallion
Reviews: 3 (2 if you count the one comment I have on the story already) left

Name: Chrome, The Path He Walked

Tags: Dark, Romance, Adventure

Sombra had failed to take over the Crystal Kingdom. However, where the shadow failed, when combined with the light, success is inevitable. Victorious and with the Crystal Kingdom in his thrall, Overlord Lueur, who was actually Chrome Windcutter the Elusive, looks on as the Equestrian Army was mobilized to rescue the Crystal Kingdom. As he looks on, the dark lord remembers his past.

link: Chrome, The Path He Walked
Reviews left: 2
Comments (not reviews) : 6

Name: My Little Advents
Tags: Adventure, Alternate Universe, Crossover, Human,
Short summary: When an accidental discovery turns into something more, dark forces soon arrive in Ponyville and the rest of Equus is soon pulled into a terrible battle for not only the survival of equinekind but ultimately all worlds survival as well.  When friends and loved ones can become enemies, and your closest confidants could possibly turn on you, who is really on the side of heroes, anti-heroes and villains? Who really will survive?
Link: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/362281/my-little-advents

Name: Fallout Equestria: Shooting Star

Tag: Gore, Adventure, Crossover.

summary: A little blue bird in its cage is oblivious to the world outside, it knows not of the dangers that lay just beyond, but it's cage door broken wide open, its guardian dead. The little blue bird must fly or fall, follow this little bird as it must learn to survive outside of its cage, alone it would parish and fall into the darkness, but with some help it can learn to fly, luckily it has just that, waiting just outside it's cage is a big black crow, waiting for the little blue bird to take flight. Towards that which took it's oblivious sanctuary, it chooses to follow the crow for the promise of revenge. But can this little bird afford the price of revenge? Or that which comes after?
This is the story of that little bird, a story of his struggle after he set out on his adventure, after all it was that little blue birds wish to go on an adventure, but that's the thing, sometimes it's better for wishes not to come true. Watch as he learns what it truly means to be free in the frozen waste land of The Crystal Empire, as he unfolds the layers of snow and time that bury this lands secret's, stories of the past and present collide to shape the future of not only him but the very ground he once flew over. As for the black crow, well that you'll just have to find out for yourself. There are destroyers and creators, they are the villains and the hero's, and right now the last thing the waste land needs is a two bit hero that changes nothing after their gone. ( I think even my summary needs a review XP)

link: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/295456/fallout-equestria-shooting-star

Reviews: 0

I'd assume this is a story so far review. But what if, for the ongoing stories, you wish to get it reviewed again. also what of chapter reviews?

Name: For the Desire of Love
Tags: Sex, Romance
Summary: Silver Storm, a Weather Lieutenant fancies Spitfire, but when challenged by the fact she's his captain and a tough and a determined Wonderbolt, can he win her affections? Not to mention, there are other Bolts around and he has a little sister.
Link: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/368527/the-desire-for-love

JackRipper

Name: Bearing the Weight
Tags: Dark, Drama, Sad

Summary: I just wanted to be as beautiful as my sister. She told me that I was still young, and that it was normal to be pudgy at my age, but I disagreed. She was angelic compared to, whatever I was. I knew that she kept her slim figure by eating less, so I tried to follow suit.
I'm so tired all the time and I feel like I can hardly support my own weight, I get stared at when I'm at school and Rarity is becoming more anxious around me.

What did I do wrong? Why didn't I look like her? Why was I still so... ugly?

Link: Bearing the Weight
Reviews Left: 2, Thank you Rammy for the first one.

Name: The daemon's claw

Tags: Gore, violence, death, crossover

Short summary: An Adeptus Astartes of the Black Templar chapter is teleported to Equestria. After initially lashing out at his surroundings in violence, he finds himself to be a small pawn in a much greater scheme than he could have ever imagined.

Link: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/408671/the-daemons-claw

Note: Story is still ongoing.

Hi!

Name: Cloud Ring
Nationality: Russian

Notes: I am trying to write soft-SF short stories in my native language. A few years of sporadic reading, while one specific AU crystallized in my mind, and eventually I felt that it is time to share, after all.

How this story feels and works?

Status of the story: prologue chapters complete!

Name: Twilight Sparkle Reloaded
Tags: MLP: FiM Sex Gore Non-con Narcotics Fetish Violence Suicide / Self Harm Death Profanity Dark Comedy Drama Twilight
Short summary: Everypony Twilight knows and loves is dead, but that won't stop her from avenging them and slaying her sister right in the middle of Demonville.

...What an awful idea for a movie!

tw: parody, blood, extreme edge

Link: https://www.fimfiction.net/story/516530/twilight-sparkle-reloaded

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 82