• Published 1st Apr 2013
  • 5,271 Views, 278 Comments

Winging it With a Ukulele - hwrogers



One moment I'm enjoying a pleasant midspring morning. The next I am staring at the impossible, completely unable to react, and pass out.

Comments ( 19 )

Seems Twilight got some splainin' to do...:unsuresweetie:

Nice to see ya again, dude. :pinkiesmile:

Can't wait for the next chapter.

~8chill

Poor guy. All of that and he wasn't able to get off even once. That has to hurt.

Well Mister Rogers, here we are again. Only this time, you're not on my side of the monitor. A very interesting story so far, and I'm looking forward to more. If you want me to go through looking for anything specific, It'll have to be when it's not 6 AM.

3536209
Well shit... Will have to fix that, thanks for the catch and enjoy the show. New interlude, chapter and another short fic are all three on the fires.

APS

Twilight stared at her with shock plain on her face. "She's never done that before..."

what! is twilight bisexual, and if she is, and it is acceptable?, then why is rainbow down in the dumps about being bi?

3638584 it will be trickle fed in coming chapters

3640949 you'll understand once i finally finish the next chapter, because stuff

3811931 yeah, it's mostly there for the title... A different one gets picked up in chapter 16. But don't worry too much, there will be a lot more in the chapters to come, but stuff needs to happen first.

3890165
will hopefully be able to get all of that fixed this weekend, as editing chapters on the site with my tablet crashes the browser.

3890165

alright, at long last got all the typos that you've pointed out fixed. thanks btw

at the moment I'm re reading you history and i still having good fun reading it I hope you make a new cap soon

Next chapter????

Can't wait for chapter 17.
And chapter 34 of Close Bonds, by Sneaky.

About half-way in, and I think it looks good so far. To my horror, I can see that it has been idle for quite some time - will there be an ending to the story?

Just finished the story. For Tia's sake...don't leave us hanging there, friend. I hope you have at least a continuation of the story...:rainbowwild:

6749966 Maybe, it isn't easy for me, and I am trying to find a job, but given the shitty state of the job market, it would seem likely that I'll be getting back to some smut for your entertainment...

6888616
I just did a re-read of this great story...I know it has been awhile, but I hope that it isn't dead. Hope you've had some more luck job-wise :-)

Login or register to comment