• Published 1st Feb 2012
  • 1,586 Views, 130 Comments

If You Can't Beat 'em, Eat 'em! - MeowthRocket



After a run in with a very egotistical and very crass eating champion, Rainbow Dash and Applejack find themselves in training for a culinary competition the likes of which neither of them have ever seen.

Comments ( 9 )

shit warmed over.

Like me at 4 O'clock in the morning [My natural wake up time (God hates me XD)]

Also I wish I could SPAM that like button!

Really nice. I wonder what they are going to do now.

5812135 Right then if you're so good why don't you show us that you have and could do better, eh?

5814860

Alright. I'm getting hounded in messages by your friend so I'm going to tell you the same thing I told him:

"Okay. This is getting out of control. I gave you a bad review and you should be able to accept it without acting like this. Grow up, fifteen or not this is insane. I told you what I thought and the problems I saw. I don't HAVE to prove anything to you. You put your story out there and I review it. Over forty people agreed that they didn't like it either, they just didn't say anything, and you blocked them out."

Before I get nitpicks like I did with him I'll add the following:
I reviewed more than one but mistakenly put 'review.'
He didn't block reviews, I meant that he blocked out the fact that there were problems.
I do have an actual writing account. I can't say I'm connected with it because I'll get spammed there too. Not that it matters. Anyone can review a story.
Finally, I did have massive problems with the story, but I did see potential here and there. A few chapters were great. That's more than some people would have given.

Either way, I did the story to its completion and I am proud of that.

Awesome story, you doing amazing job:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:. Are you going to make anymore vomit stories?

9519072
Ok, that's a genuine error from me, I have no excuse for that.

9556338
I include sound effects because they are just as much a part of painting a picture as the scene itself. It's called immersion.

9519165
.............
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe. :)

Login or register to comment