• Published 15th Feb 2012
  • 3,385 Views, 82 Comments

To truly break through... - StarSorio



This wall, I can see you guys..but I can't meet you. I'm Pinkie, whats your name?

  • ...
0
 82
 3,385

The Pinkie prime...P-info.

Okay hi guys! Sorry to make you wait! dumb things get in the way. Anyway let's get right to it! The story of the Pinkie Pie Swear! ...that brony's a good musican... I mean umm...

You all remember my sister Inkie Pie right? Here, I drew a little sketch for you guys!

You see, it all started one day on the rock farm,about... oh say a month or so after the Rainboom. which means.. DUNANANANAAA!




You're welcome for the diabetes!

Anyway, I caught my sister with a piece of paper and a classy Owl quill. Oh, and ink too of course, cause she is Inky! She was writing on a bolder, and reciting to herself about "The Melancholy Means of Moving Mines." I know, try saying that 3 times fast. Really, do it!. HEY! Don't just do 'That,' that's cheating!

Anyway, I decided to say a hello and... that startled her there a little. I had no idea my sister could jump that high! She turned to see me, and after flushing to find words I totally got her to spill the beans...mmm, beans. Wait what kind of beans are we talking about? OPPS! i mean calmly tell me about what she was doing. Inky said that after that "Rainbow-plosion" She felt something inside her, a burst of emotion! Something she had to try to put into words... she said. So she showed me her poems. I Still remember the first one! Ah-mei...

In that instant, the ever so somber clouds were kicked away, letting in the rays of the sun on cue,

Thus thawing my cold grey heart, and allowing such color to take place in a place of night.

In that instant, a brilliant detonation of muti-chromatic hues,

Pouring into a newly opened soul.

In that instance, The dim made room for the many lights.

And the Ink finally met the scroll.

Pretty good huh! My sister had a talent! I"ll tell you, back then I didn't know what a number of those words meant!. That, and it didn't rhyme well if you asked me... I didn't figure out till later that she meant herself by the ink and not the ink itself!She was still shy about it though... so she wanted me to promise not to tell anyone..so I promised. Oh, yet she was Parriiinoid! she reaaallly wanted me to swear secretacy! ...Secteracy. So we decided to think up of something... AND BOOM! I had just became BRILLANT!



[color=transparent]We kill the Mare-do-well!

I decided that the earth ponies go it alo- I mean., that we should've made our own promise, and that we darn did! We thought for a while...a LOOONNNGGGG....10 seconds. Inky suggested that we use the Fly, die. needle eye promise... but the thought of sticking a needle in my eye sounded... rather uncomfortable... So.. I added my own twist to it! You know how it goes... And SO, do iiii-do i-do i!

"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!" That sounded more appropriate at the time cause, well, we were pretty much yearlings at that point! Well, a bit older but still! She got a good chuckle, and agreed on that.

And that's how Pinkie Pie swear was made! ..Although, there's more to this story

You see, though we promised, i really didn't see why Inkie wanted to keep this such a secret from everypony. I mean, she was shuch a great poety..pony! I just wanted to tell somepony! Couse I understand why she wouldn't tell dad. He's not one for littature, and mom, well i think she'd be secretly jealous and make her make to many and drain out the porticy stuff like...Ink out of a bottle? And Blinkie pie was a bit of a fibber...

But STILL I had a huge urge to tell SOMEPONY I mean my sister was so good i couldn't understand it! Seriously, I had to ask her about what a number of words! Where's Sweetie belle when you need her!

So heres what i did, as we went into Trottington to exchange minerals and rest for a bit I met a blue pony with a nice mane. Did you see this authors Icon thingie? Well, it has nothing to do with this. The Colt had a nice brown mane, but it wasn't nearly as dark as the avatar. Plus he has a blue and slightly greenish coat.

He seemed trustworthy to me, so I, after making him promise, Pinkie promise, not to tell anyone, i told him about Inky and her great talent for poetry! He had an oohhhhh look on him for a second, then he thanked me and walked away.

I wondered why he did so. Ends up, the one pony that i happened to fib on JUST so happened to be a colt of which my sister had a crush on, which i found out by reading in her diary when she told me later that day.

What? You don't really think I would peek in anyponys diary would you? No, what makes you think i would invade anyone's privacy like that?I certianly don't think rarity secretly started the sock trend, nor that Rainbow Dash secretly has had a fear of dresses as a filly! Nor would I even say that Twilight spred the trolestia rumor cause of a small joke the princess pulled on sending smarty pants to the moon, just once I might add, when she was a filly! No I'd never say that!! Umm...

Oppsies... oh well... how bad could it be? ...Ends up, very bad. or more like, THI, WORST, POSIBLE- Okay it wasn't THAT bad...It was pretty bad however.

You see, they later decided to met up together alone.. and I decided to secretly follow. When they thought they were alone they sat and decided to chat. You know, just mess around for a while, and my attentions drifted. Although, that changed when the colt sputtered a quote,

"Like the dawn of the moon, you're like a shining brilliance in any darkness"

That caught her off guard. They had my full attention then. He was like "I like poetry, represents things words can't express otherwise. Do you by any chance have an interest as well?"

Inky didn't respond, She stood paralyzed, She may be unable to move! just staring at him. No one talked for a while...

Then Inky just stood up, and walked away, then cantered away, without a word. I felt so bad just then, I mean Inky met a great cold and I felt like I took away from them what could've been a great friendship!

He followed after her though, as I did. He soon found Inky on a hill alone, and i hid in a bush. He said "I was only asking of your intrests... if you felt uncomfortable you didn't have to answer."

"No, no that's fine...It's just, I recently found an interest in making literature, yet I come from a mere rock farm, what use would i have there?"

"If you ask me, all that matters is if it makes you happy, not if it relates to where you are. Besides, anything can be poetic if you think it be."

They looked at each other, Inky has small tears in her eyes... and then they embraced. The colt glanced at the bush I was hidding in, and smiled.Whether he knew i was there or not, I couldn't tell. Suddenly light appeared! It was Inky! She was getting her cutie mark! We both saw it, a black quill on a scroll of paper. A neat mark. I left after that, it was their moment after that.

That's when I learned something, whenever you promise something to someone, don't ever break it. I was scared to lose a sister, just cause I fibbed. From that day on, I took the Pinkie promise very seriously, which you can tell to this day.

...On a lighter topic. When I came to Ponyville, i wanted o find new ways to bedazzle ponies in parties in new ways! I wondered how though, I mean, as i said, i didn't want to have a single dull moment in my life! Sooo, I did research in what i found intresting..and...found the power of earth ponies!

You see, all ponies have magic. Pegisai have incredably strong wings and can stand on clouds, unicorns have POWAW, and earth ponies, most important are most in touch with the earth and are communicable with wildlife...which is why i think fluttershy is mostly earth...i mean she can easily relate to animals yet isn't the best at flying. Even alircorns are part earth pony, which some ponies didn't know. In fact their earth part, along with normal stuff, also helps them channel the power of both their pegisi side and unicorn power, making it the most important part!



Neato huh?

What's interesting however is that, I found an old scroll somewhere in an old abandoned den, saying earth ponies could channel their untapped magic to do things that impress even unicorns!(I still have it, hidden away somewhere)

I spent mounths on the thing, and i became better and more random by the day! The final trick was that if earth pony magic was really honed, it could make the user aware of interdementional cross links! Which explanes why there's that play that resembles other creature things, that work with odd thingies and not magic! Corse magic is used to post props. Man it's a hit! I watch it daily, must be the MLP of this world! Hehee, it's called, "Our Mun land, Alliances are technogy!" I"m sure you talk about it. "My Little Brony, friendship is science," ring any bells? Ah, and yes, this show is on film to. Yay!

Oh, i'm off topic! Yes, interdementioninal...what'z it- fluxes I tried that... and i just needed another spark to pull it off! I just could never find it though!

Then twilight came, and I felt something then, like something related to her might have been the spark, so i made the party super duper Extra special for her! Little did I know that i'd have a litteral spark! I weilded the elements of harmony... and for a split second... I felt it, I was being viewed, and I knew it!! I let out a big old excited ment! ...but I think it closed off on me in a few seconds... so I left the place sometimes to see for myself what this place is, cause since I had officaly "broke the forth wall," I could view anytime! I even found ways here!

Although... I sometimes see my friends staring off at "nothing," though not nearly as often... I wonder if they ever seen anything... hm. I guess It's a secret to everypony!

So..final task on scroll discover the 4th wall...

It's safe to say it goes without saying

I'll tell you, I can't discribe the joy I felt, and since then I wanted to know you guys more! MORE! I'm tired of this glass, I wanna be your real pony! I'll go where no earth pony gone before... I'll break though if it's the last thing I do! So far the most i've done is hack a little into the minds of some people. I mean hey! you think this was all made up? No you silly, this is real. I'm in his head. He may not believe it... oh wait, he does, KINDA, ...he;s confused cause he's typing what i think while he thinks while thinking... you know what brony, i'm Pinkie Pie, thinking about only hurts your head. Oh, and any misspellings and wrong gruammer are all your bad not mine!

Anyway... I'm not sure if i got every word down right..cause it's hard to put myself in someones head...this never been done before remember that! But yes, i'm getting there! On some side of the net or else where.

...And seriously, I could be in your head....RIOIGGHHHTTT NOOWWWW, and you would NEEEVVERRR KNNOOOWWW!

...Now, I hope you enjoied this! I rarely get to talk this directly and talk about this stuff, well ish... nah. I'll see you off some other part of the world! And I do mean.... YOU

Let's see each other off! Baii! Fun talkin to ya again!




[color=transparent]Ps, the game lol

Comments ( 12 )

:pinkiesmile: I commented earlier then first!

Okay, now that i got controll of my mind... i wonder how many errors pinkie mad in this thing. Ohh well it;s amusing. And intersting i hope(and ended up bigger then i thought it would be). Oh what am i saying it's pinkie!

Hope you had fun pinkie... cause i have school projects to do.:ajbemused:

Now i can finally go to the restroom... i've been holding it in for over an hour!

There's quite a few. Bad Pinkie, must we send you to Twilight for remedial spelling and grammar?

Regardless, I would like to thank you for sharing.

[img]inkie_pie_by_sk8termike-d4rs81p[/img]I love this story! I really like that Inky sketch!

642407 :pinkiehappy: Thanks! I made it myself! well, umm, i mean... nevermind.:pinkiesmile:

1386388
:pinkiehappy: Thank you! You're awesome bro-ny!

Pinkie! What did i say about getting in my head without permission?!

:pinkiesad2:

....Fine... you can have ten more miniti-

:pinkiegasp:YAY!1

2019143 :pinkiehappy: Hi everypony!
Pinkie! What?1 you were over there!
::pinkiesmile: That's funny, i'd think you of all people would realize that simple things like that can't stop me.
Good point....

:pinkiegasp: NOw i must dash! My bronies need me!

Bye, Pinkie. :) Hope to see you soon.

StarSorio, thanks for writing this story, I loved it. :twilightsmile: I love how you used the pictures, reading this has been a really nice experience.

2357750 Thanks! i'm sooo glad you liked it! i mean it was fun talking to you to and it was so fun!

...I swear i heard pinkie pie in my head say that. I just typed what see said. I 'm not even kidding right now. :applejackconfused:



.:pinkiehappy: bai bye now! See you next screen!

2628499 Aint this universe just a kicker aint it? :twilightblush: Ah if only we had a nice pink pony IRL

Faust darn it!!!!
Why must you do that to me?!?!
I lost the game!

My head is spinning, wh-wh-what just happened? Hold up, lets recap on this story. She was talking to us, she explained when she notice us and she wants to meet us but sadly cant. So she promised to somehow break the wall that divides us from their parallel universe...okay...If she can, how will the other mane six and practically Equestria will think about this and what would happen If she breaks the wall and somehow destroy our universe and their by accident. Just think about this...

I LOVE PINKIEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
this story is strange but funny

Login or register to comment