• Published 15th Feb 2012
  • 3,384 Views, 82 Comments

To truly break through... - StarSorio



This wall, I can see you guys..but I can't meet you. I'm Pinkie, whats your name?

  • ...
0
 82
 3,384

HEY! CLICKY THIS! YES, YOU NOW! Get that pointer thingie over here!

STOP...right!...there!

I've got it! Finality I'll be able to talk directly and not though this dull old text!

Soon my bronies..soon! Soon this wall shall shatter and I will release my pinkie-ie-ness..essness unto this world!. And you shall be first to witness it! NOw, just scroll down for me...

Farther...farther...I need space between these lines for this to work.... Please switch back to the Light format for me. This dark thingie only makes another wall this it's harder to break though, so could you turn it off? Every bit helps and I've gone though so much to try this. K thx













*thud* ugh... I said turn it off. Really, move that pointier of yours above, click that arrow, and switch "Dark" to "Light," please.


Seriously, move the pointer up to it NOW






Just about, just a tiny bit lower
THAT'S IT! STOP! Now i hope you can afford a new screen, cause if the positions juusst right...HAI-
*Kerthunk* oofuf... Ow, i won't be stoped...! Skip the paragragh below this down, and let's try this again!

Hey HEY! Not so fast! Go back up! That other line ahead of this one needs to be at the bottom of this web page! and it will only work that way! co'mon, go back up!













Rrrr! AH HA! I"M CLOSE!!! NOW BRONY! STARE DEEP ONTO THY! FOR SOON I SHALL TRULY SHATTER THIS WALL! AND FOR LUNAS SAKE KEEP THE LIGHT BACKGROUND ON



Just stare at me above here me and nothing else! I'm gonna push though this sceern, and you're gonaa watch!!I may do better if i'm on a white backgrond here...hint hint, "Light"



Coommooonnnn! I promise not to crash into your face! Just move your eyes back at me!




...



......I asume that if you're reading this part that the trick failed huh? You had the "Dark" thing off right? That only makes a wall and makes it harder to break though if it's on. Did you leave it on anyway or just turn it on now to see if i hid anything?
Drat, i was so close! So close I could taste it! It tasted like... like....What were you eating last night?! Ugh.. nevermind.

This was basically a failed mission, we might as well head back home now.

Huh? Oh, you're still here? Really I haven't been here in a while. Well, I guess that i owe you at least something to close...and I promise that i'll be sure to properly capatIlze all those 'I' this tIme, otherwise i might as well see to it that eye see to having Tiwilhgt chek my aswesume gruamar.

Okay enough foalin around. Or now that i think of it, More foalin around! I'm a bit disappointed, i need some Bronies! ...Keep your head out of the gutter! And out of my basement! [color=transparent]AND OUTTA MAI SHHEEEEDDDD!

ehe-he..I think I got a bit carried away for a second... both literally and figuratively speaking. Oh well, long as i'm here, should i tell you guys something again? I gotta think up of something... hmm, what should I tell you guys... Hold up let me go see the comments of a previous chapter.

Okay i'm back! Starsorio, my editor, writer-ish guy here, sorta, suggested that I tell the story of the Pinkie promise. Well okay, but i wanna tell of my fortune telling thingie after that.

Sadly that'll have to wait til the next chapter. This text thingie is so slow, minites can easilt tuurn to hours to do this... so hold on everypony, i'll be there in a jif!. There are no erorrs here i swaer.

...Should I try to break this wall again?