• Published 15th Feb 2012
  • 3,385 Views, 82 Comments

To truly break through... - StarSorio



This wall, I can see you guys..but I can't meet you. I'm Pinkie, whats your name?

  • ...
0
 82
 3,385

Huh? A note?

Say what's this here? A paper.. a letter! What's it sayy.... Authors note? hmm...

Hello readers, what did you think of this letter, whacamacallitz? What did you think of the pictures in it? I hardly see any stories with pictures even though they're so easy to add, so I used a lot here, mainly to get enough pinkie in here. What do you think of the pictures? Should I keep doing things like this? (with smaller and less pictures of corse) or should I do some things diffrently?

Other then that... what you this of this thingie? It took a while, mainly cause I was busy... but i got it done surely...Or was it just me? No, I think pinkie may have breached a part of the wall, and had me subconcoussly by her will write this thing the way she would want it. Or something else maybe, cause hey, it's PinkiePie!

Well, I think that's all I have to say here. Tell me or Pinkie what you thought!

And Pinkie... you ARE so random! And that's why you're so awesome.

Sencerly

~Starsorio

You don't have to tell me twice! You guys, I can't begin to tell you how great you all are! How great YOU are!

Oh dear! I'm late I'm late! for a very important date!

Gotta fly! And no, Pinkie's not gonna reveile her secrets today! Maybe some other time!