• Published 31st Jan 2013
  • 1,579 Views, 32 Comments

The Elements of Disharmony - applejack2357

  • ...
0
 32
 1,579

Four

Twilight sets the grey book on her table in front of her friends with a thud. They all stare at the book for a moment, then up to Twilight, waiting for her response.

“I think we have the works of witchcraft here…”

The room sat silent. Nopony could speak. Twilight opened the book slowly to the page she had bookmarked, and began to read it.

“While there are different types of witchcraft, some good and some bad, there are some that are completely evil, of which methods can contain soul stealing to sacrifice…”

Twilight looked up to her friends, a grave look spread across her face.

“I’m not positive, but I think this is what it is…”

She continued to look at her friends, hoping they would say something… but they didn’t.

Twilight sighs. “I’m not sure what to do…”

The silence was broken by the door being swung open loudly by Rainbow Dash.

“Rainbow!” Applejack started, “What are you-“

She stopped when she saw the look of anger spread across Rainbow’s face. However, that didn’t stop Rainbow from giving her a dagger glare.

Rainbow slowly walked towards the couch and sat down, not even a peep from her.

“Are you all right, Rainbow…?” Twilight said softly.

“I’m fine.” Rainbow stated with a tone of anger in her voice.

The room fell silent once more, until Spike spoke up.

“You were saying, Twilight…?”

Twilight looked at Spike. “Huh? Oh, right…” She clears her throat softly. “I’m afraid we aren’t going to be able to help Scootaloo…”

“I figured as much…” Applejack said.

“I can’t seem to find any kind of reversal spell, and I haven’t done any sorts of witchcraft before…” Twilight stated sadly.

“What about Zecora?” Rarity asked, “Hasn’t she done witchcraft?”

“I’m afraid not… what she does is completely different from witchcraft…” Twilight sighs.

“I know how we can help her…” Rainbow says softly, finally breaking her silence. The five ponies and Spike look to Rainbow, who was facing away from them.

“How so?” Twilight asks.

Rainbow sits silently for a moment, then stands up, still not facing them.

“We avenge her…”

Another silence.

Rainbow turns to face her friends. “We find who did this, and we kill them all.”

“Rainbow,” Applejack says, “That’s not a good idea…”

“Why not?”

“Because,” Rarity says, “It’s just not right…”

Rainbow stands there silently.

“Don’t worry, Rainbow…” Twilight speaks up. “They will get what’s coming to them…”

“In what way?”

“Well, we’ll take them to the Princess and-“

Rainbow scoffs. “You would let the Princess do all the dirty work…”

“Rainbow, calm down now…” Applejack says softly.

“Oh shut up, you fucking hick farmer!” Rainbow hissed.

“Rainbow!” Twilight said.

Applejack sits there silently.

“That wasn’t very nice, Rainbow…” Rarity says.

“You know what else isn’t nice? The crappy stitching you call dresses!”

“Rainbow, stop!” Twilight exclaims.

“Just shut the fuck up, you stupid bitch!” Rainbow yells.

Twilight gasps softly.

Without another passing moment, Rarity stands up and walks over to Rainbow.

Rarity then proceeds to slap her. And hard.

The room falls silent. Rainbow looks down at the ground.

“There is no need to act like that Rainbow,” Rarity starts, “We’re all here to solve this problem. You don’t have to come in here and start acting a fool when-“

She was cut off by Rainbow punching her in the face and knocking her to the ground. Rarity lies there on the ground for a moment, then slowly sits up, holding her muzzle.

Applejack then proceeds to get in Rainbow’s face. “I reckon you should leave…”

“And if I don’t want to?” Rainbow says, getting into Applejack’s face.

“Then I will make you.” Twilight says, tears now in her eyes.

Rainbow looked around at her friends. Twilight, who was looking at her, tears now rolling down her cheeks. Applejack, who was tending to Rarity. Fluttershy, who was crying behind the couch. And Pinkie, who was glaring at her.

“You know what? Fine! I don’t need any of you! I’ll find them on my own!” She then storms out of the tree house, slamming the door behind her.

“Spike,” Twilight said, “Send a letter to the Princess saying-“

“It’s already done, Twilight…” Spike stated.

“Her nose is broken, Twilight…” Applejack said, still leaning by Rarity.

Twilight sighs.

“I’m fine, darling…” Rarity stated, holding a now crimson red paper towel to her muzzle.

Rarity smiles and the room falls silent for a moment.

“But Rainbow won’t be…” Twilight said, looking at the door…

The room falls silent again…

***

Rainbow flies through the sky to her home. Upon getting home, she noticed two Royal Guards waiting by her home.

Rainbow lands in front of them. “What seems to be the problem, officers…?”

“Rainbow Dash?” one of them states.

“The one and only…” Rainbow smiles slightly.

“We have a warrant for your arrest.”

“What?!” Rainbow shouts, “On what charges?!”

“Assault.”

Rainbow’s anger increases…

“You can either come with us willingly, or we will use force.” The second guard states, holding up a pair off hoof cuffs and wing cuffs.

Rainbow sits silently.

The second guard begins to walk toward her with the cuffs. “You have the right to remain silent.” The wing cuffs are placed on, followed by the hoof cuffs. “Anything you say can and will be used against you…”

Author's Note:

First update in forever!!!!

Comments ( 9 )

Why Rainbow, why?! :applecry: I loveded you! I LOVEDED YOU!!!!!! :fluttercry::raritydespair:
Great story though!:pinkiehappy: Keep up the great work!!:derpytongue2:

2891666 I appreciate the feed back...:twilightsmile:

Thanks much!:pinkiehappy:

2891846 Is this canceled?

4642465 I'm not sure yet. I may or may not continue this.

Dishonesty
Unkindness
Anger
Greed
Disloyalty
Witchcraft!

4850619 Yep. Pretty much the same.:scootangel:

this looks promising

Login or register to comment