• Published 31st Jan 2013
  • 1,578 Views, 32 Comments

The Elements of Disharmony - applejack2357

  • ...
0
 32
 1,578

Two

“What do we do without Scootaloo?” Apple Bloom asked Applejack with a big pouty face when she told her the news.

“I don’t know, but I’ll keep looking for her. I don’t know where she could’ve run off to.” Applejack said. Apple Bloom turned to Sweetie Belle, who was crying slightly. The two fillies walked out of Applejack’s bedroom and went down the stairs. Applejack sighed, and followed them. When she got down there, she saw someone talking to her brother, Big Macintosh.

“Oh, there she is,” the pony said, “My name is Cleft. I’m a huge fan of you and your friends.”

Applejack stared for a second, and then spoke.

“Well, um, nice to meet you Cleft.”

Big Mac walked out of the room, and took the fillies with him. There was a short silence in the room, and then Cleft spoke.

“I can’t believe I get to meet the Element wielders. This has always been a big dream of mine, ever since I heard of your first endeavors with Nightmare Moon.” He said with a squee.

“Well, I got some work to do around the farm, but if you want to stick around, you can.” Applejack said, “And I also have to look for Apple Bloom’s friend.”

“Well, I got to meet the rest of the group, anyways. It was nice talking to you.” He smiled, and then walked out the door. Applejack pondered on the strangeness of it all, but dismissed it as nothing. Just a random fan. Or the only fan…

BANG!

Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud crash from the other room. She ran in the room to see a large hole in the middle of the room. There was a strong burning smell, for the rug that the hole was in was on fire. Big Mac just stood there, mouth agape, looking at Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom, who were both smiling sheepishly.

“What in tarnation is going on in here?!” Applejack shouted.

“Um,” Sweetie Belle said, “Cutie Mark Crusader bomb makers?”

Applejack groaned and face hoofed. She put out the fire and smacked Big Mac, snapping him out of his stupor.

***

“Well, whatever do you mean, Pinkie?”

Rarity asked, completely confused at what Pinkie was telling her. Pinkie was holding a square object in her hooves, with a big black part on it.

“Okay, okay.” Pinkie said, “Let’s try this again. I found this by the Everfree Forest. Do you see the writing on it?”

Rarity looked a little closer.

“MacBook Pro.” Rarity said, reading the words on it.

“Okay, now, when I found it, it said on the screen ‘Google’, and in the search bar was ‘My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic’.”

“Okay, keep going.”

“Which means?”

“Uh…”

Pinkie groaned. “I’ve been telling you all for years! There is a television show about us in another universe! What is so hard to understand about that?”

“Um, the whole thing?”

“Well, it would have been easier to show you if the battery wouldn’t have died.”

Rarity was very confused right now. She just passed it off as Pinkie being Pinkie. However, she thought, that item she has is very peculiar…

“Hi!”

Rarity and Pinkie looked over at who spoke.

“My name is Cleft. You must be Rarity and Pinkie Pie. I am a huge fan of your endeavors with the Elements.”

“I… have… FANS??!!” Rarity said, tugging on her hair. Her eyes lit up like miniature suns.

“You aren’t a fan of us, you are trying to destroy us, using your newly-created Elements of Disharmony. You are the opposite of Applejack, which is deceit, and…”

“Don’t jump to conclusions, Pinkie.” Rarity said, cutting her off and giving her a nasty look, “We have fans.” She smiled at him again.

“Why would I want to destroy you? I just told I was your biggest fan.” Cleft said, smiling at Pinkie.

“Don’t believe him, Rarity. He is trying to…”

Rarity pushed her away. Pinkie groaned loudly, took her MacBook Pro and went off to Twilight’s tree house.

“Have you met the rest of the wielders yet?” Rarity asked.

“Not Rainbow Dash yet,” Cleft said, “However, meeting Fluttershy didn’t last as long as I thought it would.” He chuckled.

“Well, how about I give you a tour of the town?”

“Actually, I have to go, but it was nice meeting you.”

“Oh, okay.”

He waved then they parted ways. Rarity squeaked with delight, then ran back to her Boutique. This was one of the happiest moments of her life.

***

Rainbow Dash sat on a cloud above Ponyville, watching vigilantly for anything, for this was her last test to become a Wonderbolt. After looking around, she saw a white ant stumbling around in the distance. She watched it for a minute, and then it fell over. Rainbow knew something was wrong, so she immediately flew to it. What she saw will scar her to the end of days.

It was a little female filly, pale of color, as if she was fading away. The filly was struggling to stand, then after a third attempt and failure, she looked up at Rainbow.

“R- Rainbow? Oh thank goodness…”

Immediately, Rainbow picked up the filly and took her to the Hospital. Upon arrival, the filly fainted and she had grown whiter. Rainbow put the filly in a doctor’s hooves.

“Hurry! This filly needs medical attention. Fast!”

“What’s her name?”

“Scootaloo. Her name is Scootaloo.”