• Published 21st Jan 2012
  • 2,429 Views, 113 Comments

Fallout Equestria: Fire Ghost - RedWinter



Ashes to Ashes is a griffin. A Stable griffin to be exact. This is his story.

Comments ( 11 )

Very nice, I would like to see where you take this.

Fina. Fucking. Ly.

Also, 12.7 mm is best pistol, asthetics included.

Just sayin'.

1831132 Huzzah, new reader! Welcome my friend to this crazy roller coaster ride.

1834016 :twilightsheepish:

Ahem. Mmm, I wouldn't turn down a 12.7 for the power true, but there's something... I don't know... Knightly almost about the huge double action revolver. An elegant firearm if ever there was one. Maybe Stephen King and his Dark Tower series has influenced me a little much in that regard.

1838209yeah, a .44 is a pretty good gun, but for pure epical aesthetics a 12.7 wins.

that, and in New Vegas a 12.7 is as rare as th' unique weapons.

Man theirs a reason i cant get enough of ghost great job :rainbowlaugh::rainbowlaugh:

I foolishly delayed reading this due to its size and my own lack of time.
A very well written story you have.

aahh i was hopeing that ghost and zinny would hook up after the drunkin kiss and blushing at him in rust town that was tease i was interseted to see what a griffin/zebra hook up would be like but zinny and hammer she so could do better than hammer may there hope for a ghost/zinny hook up in the near future ohhh please oh please do that ghost needs some loveing from his fav zebra friend or hope to god marefriend or at best sex form time to time becuse all sh#t ghost has been thou he needs it bad.

Good chapter. :)
Am I the only one who thinks that from the description, that Hammer and Zinny did their own thing on their owns sides of Ghost?

There was a missing noun and a typo or two in the first half, but I was reading and didn't keep track of where... so I guess the story was good enough to distract me from keeping track? :twilightblush:

I think fimfiction broke somehow... I only just got the notification that this story updated

So um is this dead or is it still in the process of being written?

1838209
Is this dead? I really like the sound of the character, his name especially; it just sounds awesome.

Login or register to comment