• Published 27th Jan 2013
  • 355 Views, 59 Comments

Everfree 1 - Perception Filter



After losing contact with Everfree 1, MagiTech industries sends in a search party to investigate...

  • ...
2
 59
 355
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 20 )

Hhhhmmmmmm........ Pen Knife has been much more well done in this chapter...... I give you my stamp of approval.

Why do all good people have such the shortest lives? Oh the humanity!

<Forced sobbing.>

2531240 They shall die. All except one of them.

(That's the only spoiler you're getting)

2531483 Just like in that other story in that one place in time.

2534140 Oh yeah, I saw that one in theaters. Do you remember that one part with that one guy? He did that thing!

2534216 Dude! I totally watched that movie with that thing and that guy that did that thing! It was awesome! I have to watch it again!

2539030 We gotta watch it together, And make love under the freeway. Just like old times.

2539065 Yes, and no. Not under the freeway. Someplace... less public.

2544895 Like the motel room where all the dead congregate?

2544916 It better be, I paid good money to keep that running

2548612 That was you? I didn't know that!

2548633 I have to, It's in the Rectalnomicon.

2549037 Oh yeah. That. Anyways, what do you think of the story so far? Besides your character? Am I doing a proper suspense buildup?

2549600 Looks good to me. IF you want suspense though, you gotta have more..... eeriness or something. Personally, having suspense should be pretty creepy, but that's just me.

I don't think many people re going to get emotionally attached to many of the characters, so their deaths could be irrelevant, unless it's fucking brutal. But if you're going for a suspensefull story. Make the dying and shit all offscreen, and more implied.

2549720 OH that's coming later. What I'm asking is are you hooked on the story and eager to see what's next.

2549881 Yep. I'm likin it. The characters interact like they should. Suspense is alright, and you got your plot all panned out.

Imma fave.

Wow... Just... Wow... I loved how you wrote Blizzard in this. Better than I could have done myself.
Have some AJ: :ajsmug::ajsmug::ajsmug::ajsmug::ajsmug:

Login or register to comment