• Published 7th Jan 2013
  • 1,717 Views, 21 Comments

My Little Princess: Twilight's Dark Magic - BaconBrony



The Princess of the Sun And the Princess Of the Night have been killed by none other than Twilight Sparkle and her newly found dark magic

  • ...
17
 21
 1,717

The Death of a Sun

“Now it is time for me to take what is rightfully mine. This land and soon the world!”
“Twilight, why are you doing this? What have we done to cause this?” Luna said tensing up, with beads of sweat starting to form at her brow. Her horn flared up trying to suppress Twilight, who was still harming her elder sister, but it was no use Twilight transported behind her with her bloody dagger and dropped Celestia to the floor of the balcony. Twilight started to slice into Luna as she tried to flee from her grasp, but she could not escape with Twilight transporting in front of her blocking her path.
“Because I can Luna and what if I say that I want you by my side as my right hand pony?” Twilight said as she glared into the eyes of Luna, which were full of fear and submission, and stared another advance towards Luna. “Twilight please stop this! If I agree with you stop all the torturing and tormenting of my dear sister?” Luna said fearing for her sister instead of her own life, but also with betrayal in her heart. Twilight contemplated this for a moment, “Fine I will leave her alone, only if you transform back into Nightmare Moon.” Twilight said as she dug the dagger into Luna once more.
“No Twilight! I will not transform back into her!” Luna managed to cry out as she received, yet another gash from Twilight. “Yes you will if you want Celestia to live, hmm maybe I should just kill you both?” Twilight said as she removed the knife from Luna’s skin drawing some blood with it, and thought of ways to get rid of the Royal Sisters. “Burning them would be fun, but also slowly torturing sounds fun to, or maybe ripping them limb from limb.” As Twilight said this Luna froze and shuddered at the thought of Evil Twilight’s suggestions. Twilight realized that she had froze and walked up slowly to her and used her magic to bring Luna to her knees, now with Luna at her level she whispered in her ear, “How I will enjoy hearing the bones in your legs break one by one.” Luna laid there with eyes as wide as her moon, tears starting to form and her mouth was agape, but no words came out.
Twilight used her magic to levitate the dark alicorn into the air, Luna tried to struggle and break free from her magical grip, but it was of no use Twilight was too strong. “Goodbye Luna.” Twilight said her horn lighting up even more than before she shot Luna one last look, it was a look of pure evil and hatred. Luna was sent soaring through the sky and into a stained glass window. Shards of glass penetrated Luna, into her blood stained dark purple coat. She rocketed through the stained glass hitting the palace floor with a loud thud, startling a young purple dragon.
*Present*
Spike struggled to lift up Luna, “Ugh! Why do I have to be so small!?”An angry Spike shouted to no one in particular. Suddenly an idea came to Spike, maybe he can try and transform and grow bigger, like that one time in Ponyville on his birthday when he became greedy. “Hmmm I wonder….” As Spike began to try and make him-self transform. Luna barely awake heard this and lit up her horn, with her last bit of consciousness she began to engulf Spike into her magic and Transform him into and older dragon, and with that she passed out and her head hit the floor with a loud crack that echoed through the room. “Princess Luna! Don’t worry I will get you to the hospital with break neck speed.” Spike said as she flared out his newly produced wings and admired his new sleek body. He picked Luna up and placed her on his back making sure not to injure her further, “Now let’s fly!” Spike shouted as he took off, shattering yet another stained glass window and into the starry night sky, “Luna your night sky is just so beautiful I could watch it forever. BUCK! I need to hurry and get to the hospital before something happens to Luna!” With this Spike took off toward the direction of the hospital.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Was that Spike? No it couldn’t be Spike is too young, but then again he was the only dragon close by. Eh oh well, now back to the task at hand. Celestia will you hand over this land and kingdom peacefully, or am I going to have to kill you and take it by force?” Twilight said with an evil smirk on her face, and lighting up her horn to attack. “Twilight, why are you doing this? What have I done to deserve this tragic fate?” Celestia said struggling to get to her feet and looking at Twilight with a submissive look upon her face. “Awe Celestia that look is priceless, but to answer your question: you haven’t done anything to deserve this, it’s just that your reign has been too long. Ithink it is time to let the younger generation take control of this land. An the pony for the job is Me.”
“Twilight, I know this isn’t the real you, the real you would have never succumbed to this dark magic. The real Twilight would have defeated this evil with her pure innocence. The Twilight I knew was my faithful student.” Celestia said as she lit up her horn in defense to Twilight. She cast the memory spell to make Twilight remember all the great times that she had while she was here in Canterlot. Celestia also showed her all of the adventures and missions that her and her friends went on and bonded together becoming the Elements of Harmony. Twilight lowers her head, her eyes are glowing white, and her magic is glowing around her. She is regaining control of her senses and her mind & body, Celestia sees this and takes some steps back to watch the scene unfold before her teary eyes. “Princess what happened to me? Is Spike okay? How about Luna is she alright to?” Twilight shot question after question, Princess Celestia just chuckled and smiled. “Yes my dearest Twilight, I’m sure they’re fine.”
Twilight perked up at this and began to smile as well, “That’s Great Princess, now le-OH MY GOSH PRINCESS! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!” Twilight shouted in surprise, looking at the blood and the gashes in Celestia’s tall slender body. “Don’t worry Twilight, this is nothing, I am just glad that the real you is back. “Hey Princess, what is this dagger covered in blood doing here? And more importantly, Who’s is it? Twilight called out to the Princess of the Sun. “Oh that is nothing Twilight, Now let us hurry and get inside it looks like it might rain soon.” Celestia called to Twilight, who was now picking up the dagger.
Upon seeing this Celestia shouted to Twilight, “NO TWILIGHT! DON’T PICK IT UP!” Too late Twilight already had it in her hoof, she look over to the Princess shocked and began to transform back into an evil mare of dark magic. But this time Twilight’s mind remained active, but she didn’t have control of her body. “PRINCESS HELP ME!” Twilight called out in terror. Princess Celestia knew it was already too late for her to do anything so she took another defensive stance and readied herself. A little voice in Twilight’s head said…
“Now you can watch as you kill your precious mentor! HAHAHA!” the voice hissed in the back of her mind.
“NO!” Twilight shouted now standing back on the ground, lit up her horn and began her attack. Twilight conjurered up a new blade, but this one is longer and sharper than the previous. The blade is sent flying in Celestia’s direction; it pierces her flesh and sinks into her body, the blade goes through her leg immobilizing her, causing her to scream in pain. Her knees buckle from under her and she falls onto the ground, tears flowing from her face, she faces her attacker, who is now walking over to her. "It’s okay Twilight, go on I am at peace with this." Twilight heard Celestia’s final words and bowed her head so her mentor couldn’t see her tears as she slowly lifted the blade into the air and aimed for her chest. “I’m sorry it has to be like this Princess, just know that I love you, with all my heart.” Twilight quickly lowered the blade into Celestia’s chest, the last thing she heard her say was….
“I love you too Twilight, My Faithful Student….”
Twilight now sat there alone with tears flowing from her eyes, she didn’t even notice that it was raining she looked over to Celestia’s lifeless body, “Why have I done this?” she said to herself as she raised her head to the crying clouds above her.
“Why….”
The doors of the hospital slid open quickly, “HELP ME! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!” Spike roared into the entrance of the large medical building. Suddenly he was surrounded by a dozen ponies trying to get Luna into a hospital bed, so she could be examined. Nurses were checking her vital signs, while being rushed down the hall way and into the A&E ward to remove the shards of glass from her body.
Spike sat there in the waiting room worried out of his mind, “Was Princess Luna okay? How did she end up flying through that window? What happened to Twilight and Princess Celestia?” These were some of the thoughts going to Spike’s head as he looked out the window at the rain that now poured down from the sky. “Huh, I don’t remember hearing about any rain today? It is supposed to be sunny all week.” Spike said aloud to himself.
“Mr. Spike?” A nurse called from the hallway Luna had been rushed through several minutes earlier. Spike got up and rushed over to her, “How is she?” He said so fast it left the nurse confused. “Mr. Spike, I’m afraid I had some terrible news. Princess Luna didn’t make it, she suffered extreme blood loss and a multiple glass shards pierced her heart. I’m terribly sorry.” She said as a river of tears flowed down her cheeks, she could barely see the green and purple dragon frozen in front of her, stiff as a board. Spike couldn’t believe what he just heard, “S-She d-d-died?” Spike struggled to say these words, trying to reject the fact that Princess Luna was dead. “No she can’t be dead! SHE CAN’T BE!!” Spike roared as he flew down the hall to the room Princess Luna was in, he entered the room slamming the door open. And to Spike’s horror she was laying there, motionless, breathless, and covered with a white sheet. “NO! This isn’t happening! This isn’t real!” Spike growled angrily as he started punching the walls and knowing tables and chairs over. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I can’t believe this…why? Why did this have to happen? What did she do to deserve this? Why?!” Spike shouted until his shouts became tears, tears became sobbing, and sobbing became hatred.
Why?
-------------------------------
Shining Armor and his wife, Princess Cadence burst through the already crumbled throne room. “What happened here? Is there anyone in here?” Shining Armor called out searching for any sign of life in the palace. “I don’t think anypony is in here honey. It is too destroyed for anypony to be in here.” Cadence said looking around the room as well. “Wait what is that?” Shining said looking at shards of glass on the ground. “Who is that sitting on the balcony?” Cadence said she lifted a hoof towards the balcony. They both rushed over there to inspect what happened.
When they got there she was shocked to see Twilight sitting in the rain holding Princess Celestia’s motionless body in her hoofs. “Twilight what happened here?” They both said in unison with concerned tones.
“Princess Celestia is dead.” Twilight muttered to them crying her eyes out still.
“WHAT!?!?! First Princess Luna, now Princess Celestia?! WHAT THE BUCK IS GOING ON!?” They shouted at Twilight anger in their voices.
“Princess Luna is dead as well? Then it is true I killed both of the Princesses.” Twilight just sat there with a blank look upon her face.
“YOU DID WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?” Shining Armor shouted at the top of his lungs, while Cadence fainted upon hearing Twilight.
“I killed both Princesses…. And now it is time for my reign to begin!” Twilight said with a wicked grin on her face, she lit up her horn and began to teleport when she looked back at Princess Celestia’s body and shed one last tear. “I’m so sorry Princess.” She still looked back, but she was focused on her new found pair of wings. “Wow I have wings now, must have happened when I transformed again. These will go perfect with my new title: Princess Twilight Sparkle. I Like it.” With this Twilight teleported, and thus began her reign.
The Reign of Princess Twilight Sparkle: The Dark Princess.

Author's Note:

I had some trouble with this..idk what it is but I feel horrible for doing that

tell me what you think

:'(

Comments ( 8 )

Luna is gonna have to smack a bitch when she gets back!

but what if she doesn't come back? :trixieshiftright:

Twi and sunny buts soft momen at the end was moving but the chapter feels rushed a little. As to the acseptanice of fate shown by sunny i thoult that it was the best way she could go out not begging or defiant but stoic and nobale.

Comment posted by BaconBrony deleted Mar 12th, 2013

2186904 Oh, trust me, she will.

This story was great. But i found there were plenty of skips in the time. If you could fix that problem i would gladly read more of your storys.

No offense but the paragraphing is almost non-existent in this not to mention we're kind of left in the dark as to what Spike did next.

and there's still plenty of ways to solve this problem so I feel like it'd be a little premature to say her Reign began when Shining Armor and Cadence could use their pure magic to restore her.

I can see it now Shining Armor and Cadence confront Twilight armed with the crystal heart and using their combined power successfully uses their love magic that repelled the changelings and cured Twilight. For good this time. And Spike helped WOOT :raritystarry:

not to mention that dark magic must have dulled Twilight sense of logic. why on Earth would anybody accept her as the new ruler when she's the one who murdered the princesses?

all in all, I feel like this story could benefit from a sequel, but with extra attention paid to the story development.

Well this is sad, I wasn't expecting death to be here since there wasn't a "death" tag, why wasn't there a death tag!? Come on I wanted a happy ending!

Login or register to comment