• Published 14th Dec 2012
  • 982 Views, 19 Comments

The Fluttermac Meta - LMayo



Think you know what the meta is for Fluttermac? Have a look see! This is based off of the video made by MrPoniator.

  • ...
20
 19
 982

Chapter 1 (the only chapter)

The sun shone brightly in the blue sky as Fluttershy and Angel walked through Sweet Apple Acres. The apple trees rustled in a slight breeze which took Fluttershy off guard. She stopped moving and held steady for a moment. It was only a small breeze for now, but Twilight said it was supposed to get pretty bad later that day. The ground felt soft under her hooves as she started to walk along the path under the orchard trees.

Truthfully, she didn’t know why she was there. She had no business with Applejack today, and no animals were missing. It was as though an unseen force had compelled her to come at this very moment. Although she didn’t know why she was there, it hadn’t occurred to her to do anything else. She had nothing else to do today at least. Well, she didn’t think she did.

Angel’s foot slammed against her hoof violently. It hurt a little, but she didn’t mind. He pointed at an apple in a tree and tapped his foot impatiently. Fluttershy laughed, “Oh no Angel, those are Applejacks! We shouldn’t take what isn’t ours!”

He kicked again.

“But, Angel!” She sighed, “That would be stealing!”

Her hoof started to feel a little sore from his body language, but she didn’t back down. “Angel!” she scolded in a voice she thought to be quite loud, but was barely over the wind.

The rabbit backed off, still unsatisfied. He stomped off into the trees with a pout on his face, cursing little bunny curses. Fluttershy was about to go after him as was the custom, but a deep voice stopped her. “Fluttershy?”

She turned around to see Big Macintosh approaching her from a distance. She noted his beautiful golden mane drifting in the wind. His large emerald eyes were looking at her with surprise. He spoke again, “What’re you doin’ here?”

She felt embarrassed because she didn’t really know herself. “Well, I... Uh.” She dug her forehoof into the ground with her magenta mane covering one of her eyes. “Angel!” She perked up, her eyes searching for that cute widdle bunny wabbit. “He- He ran in here, so I came looking for him!” Just as she said this, a large wind picked up causing the apple trees to sway back and forth.

Fluttershy looked up as she dug in for the windblast. She could see Angel reaching out for an apple in the tree above her. The adorable bunny finally grabbed hold of the apple, but it wouldn’t budge. The wind picked up even more, and the trees swayed back and forth violently. Big Mac said something that Fluttershy couldn’t hear because she was concentrated on her friend above her.

Big Mac yelled with great force, “Fluttershy! Get out of here! You’ll get hurt!”

Fluttershy looked at him for a moment, and for a fleeting moment she thought he was right. Then the thought completely vanished as if nothing had been there at all.

Angel took hold of the apple with his whole body and yanked with all his weight. The wind blew the tree with a huge gust, causing it to bend greatly. When it snapped back, all the apples on the tree including Angel were headed for the yellow pegasus. She screamed, but just as she was about to become mortally wounded by the dangerously fast fruit, a large red figure appeared in front of her and knocked her over on her back with him close in tow.

It was Big Mac, he’d come to save her! He didn’t even give a grunt as he took the apples to his built frame. Apple juice squirted all over the muscled red body, creating a glistening halo effect around him. Fluttershy opened her eyes to see this glorious display, and for a moment she could feel her heart beat louder.

The wind died down after this gust, leaving the Earth pony leaning over Fluttershy. She could feel her cheeks burning, they were probably as red as could be. Big Mac didn’t move, he just stared at her with a surprised expression. She looked the farmer in the eyes and spoke quietly. “D-Do you...” The scene was completely silent except for the sound of apple juice dripping from Big Mac’s back. His mane was completely soaked, and it drooped over one eye. A bit of apple juice fell on Fluttershy’s cheek. She squeaked a little out of fright, then continued speaking. “Do you... Like me, Big Mac?”

His eyes grew twicefold, and he paused for a moment. His own cheeks burned bright red, even past his coat color.

“Yes.”

Fluttershy could feel her own heartbeat quickening. “Do... Do you want to kiss me?”

“Eyup.”

As the two beings connected, the light faded from around them leaving an orange glow coming from the horizon. Their love was so strong that a heart shaped form was lighting the world. It was as bright as the sun on sunset, and it looked as though it was squishy enough to sleep on.

Angel could see the scene from by an apple tree nearby. He could feel the bile rising, and he didn’t care. He let loose the juice and puke spewed everywhere. He ejected so far that it landed on the couple. They didn’t care. They knew that each other would never give one another up. They would never let each other down. Big mac would never run around and desert her. He would never make her cry, or say goodbye. He would never tell a lie and hurt her.

The freakin’ end.

***

A single entity enjoyed this scene alone in the darkness. He had compelled Fluttershy to do things she would never have. This scene had become boring, so he switched to another dimension very similar to this one to have some more fun.

Perhaps he should ship these two together... No, they were practically the same pony. Blue on blue? That wasn’t very magical. Perhaps the Purple with Blue... Yes, yes that would work very nicely...

He would call it... Twixie.

Comments ( 19 )

A review:

Length:
Reading this took me under a minute. So length isn't that big, which is one thing most stories need. so X on length.

The Story:
The set up was alright, but the story itself was lacking. Also, a thing I want to point out:

" They knew that each other would never give one another up. They would never let each other down. Big mac would never run around and desert her. He would never make her cry, or say goodbye. He would never tell a lie and hurt her."

Unoriginal Much? Anyways, this gets a X.

Romance.
X-. There's 1 paragraph of romance, and that's it.

Overall: 1/10, or X. This REALLY NEED ALOT of work for it to become a better fic.

Also I'm disliking.

"They knew that each other would never give one another up. They would never let each other down. Big mac would never run around and desert her. He would never make her cry, or say goodbye.

Here before Nunchucks and Regidar

1798644
Under a minute?! Geez, it takes me 3 minutes to read this length- and that was through skimming!

Took me about fifteen to thirty seconds myself.It was a solid meh. Or, as Lrrr, ruler of the planet Omicron Perseii 8 would put it: "thus we award you program a C-. Not especially bad, but also not all that great."

That. Was. Crap.

Just getting to the point without any distractions.

Your description is supposed to reveal details about the story, akin to -no, a synonym for - a synopsis. Your description just says "dis b bazd of anudder fic LOLLLLLL!"

What's with all the negativity? I found this little short amusing enough.
Probably helps to have seen the actual video...

The slipping in of Rick at the end was just perfect. :pinkiehappy:

It was..........okay

Yuck...

Pretty shitty, to say the least. :pinkiesick:

Offensive to my shipping!

Just kidding IDGAF. Abstained from jusgement.

I see what you did there... after a while, it was kinda obvious it wasn't meant to be taken serious. Especially after the practical rick rolling.

My opinion? I like what you did. Kinda. I don't see why people took this so seriously though. Parodies are nice. ...This was a parody of sorts, right?

I myself think FlutterSoarin' would be a nicer couple. FlutterMac is either too similiar ( :rainbowhuh: ) Or too... out of place. I'm only here because I was wondering why a nonserious was being serioused.

So um... yes. Keep at it, Author. I'll give a... 6/10.

... At least SOMEONE got it! :trollestia:

Upon reading the above comments apparently nopony has seen the video of this on youtube already :P also there are 2 other chapters of this tale to be found on dA

Still a better lov-
(Dido was too lazy to write the rest of the joke).

Login or register to comment