• Published 26th Nov 2012
  • 808 Views, 13 Comments

Bullies - SilverLuck36



He knew her in flight school and here we are again except now they become more than freinds

  • ...
7
 13
 808

Epilogue

Epilogue
Several Years Later...

I opened the door to my house and was immediately greeted with the smells of Fluttershy's cooking. "daddies home!" the sound of 2 excited foals rang in my ears. Two foals both Pegasus, entered the room, Tulip a filly with yellow fur and a pink and white colored mane, the second was Whitehoof, a colt with black fur and a white nose his mane gray. "daddy!" they yelled with excitement, I picked up my two foals in my wings and nuzzled both of them "how are my two favorite foals?" The giggled as I tickled them. Then a soft voice came from the kitchen "dinners ready". "okay go wash up for dinner" I said letting the foals free of my grasp, they rushed to the bathroom. I trotted into the kitchen, Fluttershy stood there with a wooden spoon in her mouth stirring soup in a pot. She set the spoon down and trotted over to where I was standing "welcome home" she said giving me a kiss "smells good" I said, she smiled "go sit down with the kids" she said.
We had all sat down and were just about to start when there came a knocking at the door. "who could that be?" I said getting up form the table. I opened the door and was surprised to find a griffon waiting for me, it was Gilda. "hey" she said, "uhh hi" I replied. "listen about what happened all those years ago" I didn't let her finish "its alright whats happens in the past stays in the past". She smiled at that "uh ok well i got to get going" she said, as she flew off I waved and she returned the wave. I closed the door behind me, "who was that honey?" Fluttershy asked. I sat down at the table, "just an old friend" I replied me hoof feeling the scar across my chest that I had received those many years ago. I smiled "don't worry about it".

Comments ( 2 )

Nice ending. I like how you had the two foals there. Great job with this story.

4100974 thanks this was my first story i will probably write more

Login or register to comment