• Published 26th Nov 2012
  • 808 Views, 13 Comments

Bullies - SilverLuck36



He knew her in flight school and here we are again except now they become more than freinds

  • ...
7
 13
 808

Chapter 3: Old Friends

Chapter 3

Old Friends

"Hey dash Whats up long time no see" I said excitedly, "yeah same to you what are you doing here Storm" she said just as excited. "well I just moved here from Cloudsdale and as soon as I trot out my door on my first day here there's a problem" I replied. "what happened?" Dash asked a curious look on her face. "well I was troting around town when I heard somepony yelling, so I galloped on over to see what all the excitement was about and when I got there I saw Fluttershy here being bullied by a rather large griffen so I stepped in to stop her, I did get the griffen to leave but at a cost" I said as I looked down at my bandaged side. "wait did you say Griffen?" Dash asked sounding slightly alarmed. I nodded slowly not sure what dash was getting at. "oh my gosh that was Gilda!" then she turned to Fluttershy "I am so sorry Fluttershy I didn't know how much of a jerk she'd become", Flutters only smiled and told dash that it was alright.
"woah woah woah you mean to tell me that was Gilda from flight school?" I asked in surprise. "yep shes definitely grown alot that's probably why you didn't recognize her" dash said in reply. I shook my head at the thought.
when I looked up again i was surrounded by the ponies that had rushed into the room earlier. "so dash you gonna introduce me to your friends?" I asked "oh right" she turned to her friends.
She went around introducing all of her friends; Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, and Twilight Sparkle. I looked back at Rd "you always seem to make friends no matter where you go" I said with a grin. Rainbow beamed proudly "well I mean I am awsome you know" she stated. I rolled my eyes she hadn't changed one bit. Nurse Redheart then entered the room, "ok visiting hours are over" she said. As the ponies filed out Rainbow Dash waved and said "see you later Stormwing". I waved back, then just as the last of the ponies left (which happened to be Fluttershy) she looked back and mouthed "thanks". I smiled at her and mouthed "your welcome", she blushed at this and left the room hurriedly.