• Published 4th Nov 2012
  • 3,221 Views, 286 Comments

Tell it to a Deadman - theblarglknight



The deadlands. That is the name of the place I walk, it is a place I travel and live in.

Comments ( 18 )

oph, chapter. YAY! :yay::derpytongue2:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOO! I'm love'n this!

Well, I love the story, but I wanted to empathize my last comment and particularly the statement I think I made about grammar and punctuation.
Here's the link: http://pastebin.com/nxL8n7EY .

Nice chapter, btw.

2671380
No matter how disturbing that would be; I imagine Pinkie would actually enjoy that.:pinkiecrazy:

2672615
Na, he's not a demon or anything like that. Just imagine him similar to that of Discord, but a lot more crazy.

At the begining, 'mine' is suppose to be 'mind'.

2708559
Just fixed it. Srry bout that.

I just found this story by pure luck, and it is one of the many I've been inclined to read right away. Time to dig in!

Authors Note:______________________


Wut.:twilightoops:

2889357
Sorry if I upset you.:applecry: It's just that this is my first story that I actually want to be good. Plus unconsciousness can also mean sleep. It is merely a state of mind where the body goes into a hibernation state. Also I am sorry if you do not like flash backs and italics. But flash backs I've learned are a good way to tell past deeds.

So I'm sorry if I am seeming like a douche defending a mistake or just trying to be an ass; I have a lot on my plate right now and can't even seem to write anything without my mind telling me it's shit and starting over. I will, however heed your input and try to make his going into unconsciousness less frequent. Though with the flash backs I will work on less and less I still need them to tell a separate story of it's own about Jacob's past, and to describe the Dead-lands in more detail. Why? I cannot tell you, not yet. Just know that I am thinking up a plan and I hope you all will enjoy it.

I fear no Author's Notes...
But this one...
*Scoots closer*
It scares me...



Can't wait for the next chapters :P
I really do hate waiting :raritydespair:
But ish okay, perfection can't be rushed :3

I was watching this, and guess what I saw at 0:40.

Will there be more chapters?

New chapter any time soon?

Umm dude when is the next chapter, at least you could explain why the lak of updates?

This story is like my great grandfather, he was a legend, but he passed away

8079058
That moment when you comment on a comment from over three years ago.

Login or register to comment