• Published 17th Oct 2012
  • 5,833 Views, 136 Comments

Applejack of the Green Lanterns - Thatguywiththemane



Applejack becomes a member of the legendary Green Lanterns.

  • ...
2
 136
 5,833

Sequel

Hey, everypony, it's sequel time! I'm proud to present the latest chapter in my little fic. It can be found here:

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/107090/applejack-of-the-green-lanterns-rage-in-equestria

Now, this story has a mature tag, mostly because of the graphic nature of the Red Lanterns, which are going to be quite prevalent. So make sure your mature filter is off for this one. With that said, happy reading!

Comments ( 12 )

Well, then. Time to get pumped:

A merciless group of warriors called the Yellow Lanterns, whose brutality is unmatched by any in the universe.

except for, you know, the red lanterns of rage:trixieshiftleft:

2802532 I was just saying that the whole "lesbian mane 6" shtick is getting really old, really fast.

2802532
No, you have a valid point. I have a little trouble with pacing, I freely admit. If I had my way, I'd go back and fix that up, but I rarely try and fix something after the fact. Oh well, live and learn.

3043431 But it was Hunter Zolomon who wanted to bring tragedy into the heroes lives to improve them.

Thawne is just a sadistic douche with a grudge against the Allen family.

5671130

I was wrong and it was Zolomon. I get my Flashes mixed up

7545276 Well, all that would mean is that the sun on Oa would rise or set faster, and their days would be less than 24 hours. It wouldn't effect number of hours spent off world. What I was referring to was sort of an inverted theory of relativity, where in the real world less time would pass for a space traveler.

This was a great story. Kind of a sad ending, but nevertheless a great story. Any plans for a sequel?

Dreadnought

I just read your entire story, in one night. I'm as surprised as you are.

just found your story in to read list, i think my cousin was planning to read it, but never did.

I did, and found it very entertaining. as if on cue after I read it, he looked over my shoulder and commented how a pony would stand out in their ranks.
I looked back at him and laughed. "Come on, do you think anyone would care, its membership extents to a wide number of species ."

Login or register to comment