• Published 25th Nov 2012
  • 478 Views, 0 Comments

What to Choose - FALG



I have to make a decision...

  • ...
3
 0
 478

Message to you

So this is where my story ends, that half of year I lived in Ponyville really changed my life.

Well yeah, that and, of course, Fluttershy did.

All this story you just read, I'm writing it right now, after 5 years have passed. I finally put my hooves down and settled with my love.

I still do some freerunning every now and then, just to keep my shape. In fact, I resumed my classes with Applebloom for a while, until I couldn't teach her anymore.
I realised that when we decided to test her skills, she defeated me! It was a little bummer because I wanted to keep being the teacher, but it was no use, she defeated me, and it would be useless to keep teaching her.

So when my brother turned the legal age, I moved to my father's house, and asked Fluttershy to come with me. She had a hard time deciding between moving with me, or staying with her friends.
They encouraged her to move in with me, but there was another problem, because who would take care of the many animals she babysitted? I'm sure as hay that my father wouldn't like animals on his house.

I told Fluttershy that if she can't leave her animals, I was more than okay with that, but she wanted to move in with me anyway, so she found a solution.
She asked her friend Applejack if she could take the animals in her farm, which she accepted, but made sure to hire another pony capable of taking care of animals.

And her cottage? She still keeps it, but we now use it as a staying place whenever we decide to visit Ponyville again. And all the animals gather there everytime we do so.

How's my life now? I gotta admit, it has become really boring, that year was very busy for me. But I don't regret it in any way.

So... this is the end folks! I know that this story won't be read by many ponies, maybe even nopony will get to know about this. But to anyone there, that is reading this, I confess that writing my story was something I enjoyed very much doing, and I hope you enjoyed reading it.

I'm putting my quill down now, for good. Besides, there's not much more to tell anyway.

So then, farewell... to all!

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment