• Published 25th Nov 2012
  • 479 Views, 0 Comments

What to Choose - FALG



I have to make a decision...

  • ...
3
 0
 479

Another stroll

Twilight arrived to Canterlot a few days later, I met her at the station and helped her with her stuff. She was staying at the castle, Princess Celestia charged her subjects to prepare a room for her.

"Thanks for receiving me at the station." Twilight said halfway to the castle.

"Oh no problem, I wasn't very busy anyway." I said.

"How is your living here?"

"Well, everything reminds me of my family, but I can't complain."

"Do you have any idea of when you'll come back to Ponyville?" she asked.

"Not really, but I have to still take care of some things in my father's house, so until that, I won't come back anytime soon."

"I see, well I hope you don't take too much."

"Yeah, me too."

I walked her to her room in the castle. And left her stuff on the bed.

"There, I'm sure you want to rest after the trip, so I'll just leave now, I'll see you later."

"Wait Flare!" she stopped me "I'm actually not tired, I rested on the way here, I was actually going to take a walk around."

"But shouldn't you be busy for what Celestia demanded your presence for?"
She hesitated a little.

"Well, yes... but I have some spare time!" she said.

"Oh okay, but why are you telling me this?"

"Um, I wanted to ask, would you like to join me?"
I thought a little.

"Well, I almost always take a walk around, but I've never been accompanied by another pony. Sure! Let's go."

"Really? Oh thanks!"


We walked around the castle, talking, remembering what happened these last months.

"I gotta say, Fluttershy never stopped talking about you." she said.

"I think you already told me about that." I pointed.

"Maybe, but you wouldn't believe her face when she does that."

"That much?"

"C'mon, one can tell from afar that she is in love with you."

"I know she does, but not to such point." I said.

We stopped at a coffee shop:

"You guys are lucky, you are so meant for each other." Twilight concluded.

"You think?"

"Absolutely! You're both pretty much alike!"

"Well, you got a point there." I said.

"Where wouldn't I have a point?" she asked.

"Well, maybe in our activities."

"What does it have to do with anything?"

"Think about it. She is fond to animals, while I'm fond to swords, that just doesn't add up."

"So? Just because she likes to stick around to animals and you... like to swing around a stick?" she joked.
We laughed a little at that.

"So what? Not everything has to be exactly the same for you two." she paused "But why am I telling you this? You guys have been dating for like 5 months! And now you worry about it?"

"I'm a little slow, I think I missed to say that." I snickered.

We walked back to the castle after a while:

"Listen, I'm going to take a nap now, if you wish, we can start our classes tonight, what do you say?" Twilight suggested.

"Sure, what time do I show up?" I asked.

"Around midnight. And don't worry about burglars, since guards patrol most places there should be no danger."

"Okay, see you at midnight then!" I said while leaving for my house.


"How's the Casanova?" my brother greeted when I returned home.

"You again with that?" I said.

"And will go on until you stop looking for mares."

"But I stopped looking for mares! I'm focusing on one now!"

"You said that everytime and yet you got dumped."

"I only got dumped once, all the other times I agreed with the others to stop the relationship!"

"Oh come on, that's a fancy way to say you got dumped."

"Since when?"

"Since you started having marefriends!"

"That doesn't make any sense! Would you just shut the hay up?"

"I would, but I won't." he said with a smirk on his face.
I grunted.