• Published 25th Nov 2012
  • 479 Views, 0 Comments

What to Choose - FALG



I have to make a decision...

  • ...
3
 0
 479

Hush?

Twilight returned to Ponyville, after a week of her departure. Her friends were waiting at the station to greet her and to help with her luggage.

During the night, she visited Fluttershy at her cottage. They both greeted each other with a hug:

"How are you feeling?" Twilight asked.
Fluttershy grabbed a little chalkboard with her wings, and with her mouth wrote something down:

"I'VE BEEN BETTER"

"How your voice doing? Any luck yet?"
Fluttershy shuffled her head, and moved away from the door to let Twilight in.

"Hey, I want to ask you something." the unicorn said.
The other had her ears perked up to hear.

"You're not mad at me, after I told you about my feelings with Flare?"
Fluttershy looked down, a little bad.

"Sorry, I didn't want to bring that up. But I just wanted to know." Twilight apologized.
The pegasus wrote down something else on the chalkboard.

"WE CAN'T CHOOSE WHO WE FALL IN LOVE WITH"

"You're right, but I don't feel THAT much for Flaring, this is just a crush." she blushed "Anyway, is everything fine between us then?"
Fluttershy nodded, smiling a little.

"Thanks." Twilight said.

"Actually, there's more than I have to tell you." she continued, and proceeded to tell her the events on Canterlot.


Fluttershy was very surprised, and she also felt kinda useless.

"I know I have no excuse for doing this, but I couldn't help it. It's very hard to see you sad." Twilight said.
Her friend wrote down in the chalkboard:

"YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO DO THIS, I'M NOT A FILLY THAT NEEDS EVERYTHING DONE BY OTHERS"

"I know, but this is something I alone wanted to do. I wanted to make sure I had no chance with him, so I could focus on something else. And it turned out correlating to you."
Fluttershy didn't answer.

"I'm very sorry, but you know what? Don't take the word from me." Twilight said and went to the door, and left.

Fluttershy let herself fall to the ground, the door opened again, and in a sudden rage she threw the chalkboard to the door.

I was lucky to duck before it hit me.

"Hey calm yourself down will ya'?" I told Fluttershy, who was astonished for seeing me.
And the next thing she did was run to me and hug me. But she made sure to give me a slap before that.

"I guess I somehow deserve it." I joked while she caressed the cheek that she slapped. And hugged me again. "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."