• Published 25th Nov 2012
  • 478 Views, 0 Comments

What to Choose - FALG



I have to make a decision...

  • ...
3
 0
 478

The story so far

I moved to Ponyville 6 months and a half ago, I decided to leave Canterlot to start a new life. I earned enough money with my brother to be independant and move at an early age.
I took my brother to Ponyville, where we were received with a party after living there for a month.

If it wasn't for that party, I wouldn't have met Fluttershy, who caught my attention when I first glanced at her. She is the kind of pony I like to hang out with, sweet, quiet, shy, I never thought I'd find somepony just like me!

Things got a little tense between us when I suddenly confessed to her, a bit early if I say so myself. Then she gave me a chance but I blew it, and spent half a week not seeing her.

When I saw her again, everything went right, she gave me another chance.

-------
I kept dating her for a month, trying to take things slowly, but the thought of kissing her never stopped going through my mind.

We almost got robbed one night, and after dealing with the muggers, I fell into a coma for almost a week. While unconscious, I had a dream, testing my love for Fluttershy.

When I woke up, I found myself surprised to know everything was a lie, but not exactly everything.

As stupid and strange as it sounds, my cutie mark revealed its last phase, which professedly showed my purpose in life, after protecting Fluttershy in both real life and in dreams.

-------
Another month later, things went again a little complicated, I rushed too much the things with her and we ended up in an uncomfortable position between us.

By that same time, I was invited to the Grand Galloping Gala. To my surprise, Fluttershy too, so we met there again, a little tense at first but we managed to put things back in place after a dance.

That same night, we told each other some things we haven't told each other before, because we were too afraid to do so.

That night, everything changed between us. For good.

-------
Half a year passed that I lived in Ponyville up to this point.

Applebloom became my apprentice, I taught her to fight properly and to freerun a little. At first it was rather hard, but in the end she started liking our lessons.

On the other hoof, I arranged a date with Fluttershy, but she didn't came.
We learned that she was filly-napped, and mounted up a rescue operation with Twilight, Rainbow and me to Anvil.

We were spotted, but we managed to rescue Fluttershy; Twilight cast a spell to teleport us back to Ponyville, and when we arrived we had to tell the village about the incoming attack of the filly-nappers.

Shining Armor and my father came to lead the army, the other citizens were evacuated to Canterlot. We mounted a defensive plan to counter the attack.

We were about to lose the battle, until Rainbow did a Diving Bomb and defeated most of the enemies. I fell unconsious at that moment.

When I woke up, I learned that my father was KIA, and that the filly-nappers attacked again; Shining received reinforcements from Canterlot and the second skirmish went easier, but he didn't stop there: he commanded the Canterlot forces to Anvil, where the attackers were located, and finally eradicated them.

After I reunited back with Fluttershy, I decided to take care of the house of my now deceased dad, it was hard for me to tell her about this decision, but I promised I'd come back.

I'm going to stick to this promise, I thought to myself. I never believed I'd have my doubts of that.

-------
Here, is where my story starts, a few days later of leaving Ponyville.