• Published 24th Apr 2024
  • 300 Views, 24 Comments

[Displaced] Dark Souls: The Flame Of Friendship. - DisplacedWriter



The Ashen One known as Cain finds himself displaced into another land in another time.

  • ...
5
 24
 300
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 5 )

I'm genuinely impressed you even put the message in an actual kitchen and that went quite good with the story! I expected to maybe have my message as a cameo at some point.

Back on track, so far so good the story my good dude. The battle feels grounded and I'm curious to see what destiny has for our champion, Cain.

As for a message since we are in the griffon kingdom...how bout this one near a nest...

"Aah, seems familiar ... But exchange?."

Still a bit cryptid, still trying to come up with these using Dark souls like messages.

11902506
I really meant it when I said you can talk to Cain. He see the comment as messages in his world and he will respond, comment, and react to them as long as it can be of use to the story. It could be friendly advice, directions, secrets, or information wherever it is located. That isn't to say 'all' comments will be in the story, just one to three messages per chapter as to avoid cluttering.

11902585
I can't wait for a "Try tongue, but hole" message or a jester/mimic hat trolling message.

None the less excited to see what ghost are going to appear in future chapters!

11889594
Or the author can do what they want and not listen.

11906798
To be honest, I didn't know how to respond to that suggestion.

Login or register to comment