• Published 11th Apr 2024
  • 267 Views, 23 Comments

Equestria Girls It's Showtime-- Little Einsteins: The Magic of Music - Big Imagination E



Join The Rainbooms as they team up with the Little Einsteins to save the seven music fairies.

  • ...
 23
 267

The Curtain Call

After the curtains closed Leo came out to get ready to end this crossover.

"And now. It's time for the Curtain Call!" Leo said as he head back in and the curtains opened again revealing everyone clapping.

"Now this Curtain Call is far different than the ones we usually do. For this we have our special guests the Rainbooms here to sing you all a great song before we end things off. But first...." Leo started.

"First we like to clap for the artist and his amazing picture." June said.

"And now the moment you all been waiting for.... Let's clap really hard for the Rainbooms and the special song they will sing!!" Leo said.

Then the Rainbooms came out as everyone cheered and they played us the song.

https://m.

As they sang the Little Einsteins all decided to dance along to this beat. June did some ballet dancing while the others danced regularly. Then after the song the crowd cheered long and loud and they all clapped.

"See you all on the next mission!" Leo concluded as the curtains closed.

Then the music fairies all flew on stage and did their special dance before leaving the stage and had the audience clapping for them. And thus my friends ends a wonderful crossover of the Little Einsteins.

The End.

https://m.
Author's Note:

I certainly hoped you all enjoyed the crossover of the Little Einsteins. Well I'm taking a break from Its Showtime series. But there's more to come in the future!!!

Comments ( 9 )

I can't see the video of the Rainbooms song in this chapter, change it.

11878130
Sorry I changed it. Try looking now.

11878132
A different song would be better, like this one:

What you think?

11878135
Alright I changed it again. Look again.

Another mission accomplished!!

Another great installment. If you do one of Barney & Friends, I hope you include the Barney Says segment at the end.

Login or register to comment